Muscle Masters (closed group)

Options

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Whoa. First time censored I am here. (I feel like I deserve a gold star or something)... I'll rephase my "witch" rant is over.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Heather, my sister travels a lot in airports as well. She has an idea of putting treadmills in the airports for people to use while waiting. I think it's a great idea and wonder why no one has done it yet.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    263 minutes of exercise this week and 2053 calories burned. I am totally loving the Ripped series. It is changing my body as promised.

I plan to be on perfect behavior from now until weigh-in!! I hate having a 1/2 lb. disadvantage. It's not like I don't have enough trouble holding the weight steady.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hey MMs....where are you guys???

Sara, hope the travels are well and that scale is much lower than the MI one.

Maria, I bet you are looking forward to the holiday breaks. It's the best part of school. You are going to wonder how you ever got thru it

Heather, how was Texas. I've only been to San Antonio. It didn't really seem supersized to me.

I think the weight is leveling out from all the Jillian; but, I don't really trust it. I keep up the good fight tho.

Can we beat Bauer??
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hey all - hope you're doing well!

Tomorrow isn't looking too good for me - as of this morning I'm up 2lbs :cry:. Not sure what is going on with me, but my motivation and energy are gone. I NEVER take naps and I took 2 yesterday and then went to bed at 8pm. I took another nap this morning too. I also don't have much of an appetite either - I started a new medication so maybe that has something to do with it??? I'll have to look it up and see what it's side effects are. We're in MD now so that means no elliptical or treadmill; I usually rely on the Wii or Turbo Fire but I forgot to pack both of those :grumble:.

Enough of my pity party. Hope you all ROCK tomorrow's weigh-in!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sara, could you possibly be preggers? That's how I was in the the beginning of pregnancies...
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Sara, could you possibly be preggers? That's how I was in the the beginning of pregnancies...

I actually thought of that too, but no, I don't think so....but I guess anything is possible, right? :ohwell:

Are you familiar with any side effects of Lexapro?
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Are you familiar with any side effects of Lexapro?

I just looked it up and common side effects are dry mouth (which I also have), sleepiness or unusal drowsiness and loss of appetite. I'm sure that's what it is. At least I hope.....I'm not ready to be pregnant yet!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am not familar with that one. It does take 4 to 6 weeks to "kick in". So, maybe, once it stabilizes, it will get better. :smooched: & hugs.

My daughter was just officially diagnosed with narcolepsy. We finally have an answer after 3 years. Now, to figure out the treatment plan for her.
  • McFatterton
    Options
    My daughter was just officially diagnosed with narcolepsy. We finally have an answer after 3 years. Now, to figure out the treatment plan for her.

Hugs right back! Glad that you finally got some answers, hope you are able to figure out treatment quickly for her!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    The first line of treatment is a drug called Zyrem (also known as the "date rape" drug). You should see the process that we have to go thru to get this. It's like a secret agency pharmacy somewhere in the US.
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options
    Hey. Sorry I haven't been around. I caught something icky on my flight home. At first I was just kind of congested but now I can barely roll out of bed. I feel like I should have a fever - hot/cold/headache/shivering, but my temp is actually almost 2 degrees low. This week will be a bad weigh in for me. I haven't been tracking since Saturday. I haven't been able to eat much, but I'm sure I've drank way over my calories in orange juice and the chicken noodle soup is full of sodium. Who knows, maybe it will be okay. I've been drinking tons and tons of water.

Kim - Wow, Zyrem for narcolepsy.. That is really cool. Any idea how that works? I may have to do some nerdy curiosity research ... I'm a dork that way. When I first found out amphetamines for ADD/ADHD, I went on a research adventure for a few days. Maybe I should have been a pharmacist or something, the way meds affect different people just amazes me. (Okay geekgasm over :blushing: )

Sara - My friend has been on Lexapro for years and loves it. The first few weeks she was on it she had lots of side effects too but they wore off 2-3 weeks after starting it. Good luck.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Heather, hope that you are feeling better...:flowerforyou: Zyrem is a hypnotic medication which will knock her out for real at night
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options

Hugs right back! Glad that you finally got some answers, hope you are able to figure out treatment quickly for her!

So glad you got answers too - (((HUGS)))
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Erin....looks to me like the best losers of the team are Bauer (Chris) and LBW (Anne)...I am just wondering how much more Anne can lose now that she's in the 130s.

Kasi's stuck in the 150's, otherwise, she's been really good
    Cathy just hit the 140's and has been pretty consistent

Or, you can trade yourself if you think that team is stronger; and, better position yourself.

In other words...IDK :frown:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Hmm....totally TMI, but TOM is here and that explains so much with my weight gain. STUPID TOM!! LOL

I'll continue to talk to you gals on here if you want...you're all the best!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    thanks kim... I'll have you my decision by the end of the day.

I called in sick to work... feel like crap.
  • HeatherShrinking
    Options
    I'm thinking I'll have a good weigh in next week. :happy: TOM is leaving, I just started antibiotics - so all this gross gunk in my head will be gone and I finally felt healthy enough to drag myself through a grocery store. So now I have real food again! Yay.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Glad that you are starting to feel better...you must have picked up some gunk somewhere.

I am thinking that I will also have a good weigh-in. I finish my last week of Ripped. I am not sure what I will do after that. I might do Ripped again or Shred-it with kettlebells. I like to swing the kettlebells and it's a really good calorie burn. I'm also interested in 6 week 6 pack abs.

We really, really need to win this week!! Or, we will be down to 3.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    How did everyone do this week? I don't see a thread for week 12... :sad: