!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• erinserin
    erinserin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am still making up for some missed but sticking with it! I did L3, L2 and L1 one after the other yesterday!

So...I have done L1x11, L2x9 and L3x3
  • lormc
    lormc Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 10 - Done! Never have to do another set of scissor crunches or vlifts ever again (until the next time!) Thanks for all your support in helping get me through this...

Just need to work up some energy to do some measurements.. Looking forward to starting the Rip!
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have never really paid attention to the message boards on MFP before. I guess I have been missing out. Based on the posts I have read it appears you all will be starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow and I would love to join your group.
    Thanks!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

HELLO MY AMAZING SHREDDERS!!!!

WELL WE HAVE DONE IT!!!!

WHAT A MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT!!! WE HAVE COMPLETED THE 30 DAY SHRED!!!!

I'M DELIGHTED THAT SO MANY OF YOU HAVE DONE THIS WITH ME AND STUCK THROUGH IT FROM START TO FINISH.
    MANY OF US HAVE COMPLETED AN ENTIRE CHALLENGE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND DOESN'T IT FEEL GOOD TO KNOW WE DIDN'T QUIT WHEN IT GOT TOUGH AND WE ARE HERE TO SEE THE RESULTS AND FEEL THE EFFECTS OF ALL OUR HARD WORK.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR JOINING ME.
    I ADMIT I WOULD HAVE QUIT MYSELF IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS GROUP, THROUGH BEING UNWELL AND TIRED BECAUSE OF THIS COLD BUT I'M SO PLEASED I POWERED THROUGH AND STUCK WITH IT, I FEEL PROUD OF MYSELF AND KNOW I HAVE DONE REALLY WELL EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T DO A LOT OF THE ADDITIONAL RUNNING AND WEIGHTS I HAD PROMISED MYSELF, BUT ALL IN ALL I HAVE DONE WELL.

I SEE LOTS OF US ARE GOING TO BE DOING THE RIPPED IN 30 AFTER THIS.
    I FOUND THIS LINK, THEY HAVE ALL 4 OF THE RIPPED IN 30 WORKOUTS FOR VIEWING.
    ALSO THESE CAN BE DOWNLOADED BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW SAFE THIS IS AND YOU MAY GET A VIRUS FROM ATTEMPTING THAT, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH PUTTING OUT THERE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T HAVE THE DVD LIKE MYSELF.
    http://www.4shared.com/video/3nIVAZzU/Jillian_Michaels_-_Ripped_In_3.html

I MAY WELL JOIN YOU IN THE RIPPED IN 30 CHALLENGE, SHALL KEEP YOU POSTED.

I CAUGHT UP WITH YOU ALL TODAY AND EVEN THOUGH I'M SHATTERED NOW I', SO HAPPY I MANAGED IT AND FINISHED WITH YOU ALL!!!

WE HAVE DONE SO AMAZINGLY WELL AND WE SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD!!

I WILL POST MY WEIGHT AND MEASUREMENTS TOMORROW MORNING!!!

WELL DONE EVERYONE XXX :heart: :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    29 and 30 OVER and out! Yeehawww!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just finished D 30 L3!!!!!!!!

Yee haw, What an awesome group we had. Congrats to everyone and thanx for pushing and motivating the others to keep going.
    I have my new pics(one is my profile pic)! I will post measurements and pics 2morrow!!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D8 L3 done trying to catch up but life gets in the way sometimes. Zumba tonight and maybe another shred and 1 in the morning. I want to start Ripped on time!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    D1 l3 day18 total 30 ds

Thats though!
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow, right at the end and I get annoyingly sick. TYPICAL for me to fail at the end. I missed the last 3 days. WHAT A LET DOWN. You guys are so great for finishing all 30 days! I'm impressed!!! I'm tempted to stay up late and do 3 in a row, I just know I would barely make it through the first one without losing a lung.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Holy macaroni - I did it! Just finished the last day! I can't believe I did it!! :bigsmile: I really pushed myself today, knowing I will hopefully not have to do another traveling pushup ever, and I burned more calories than I ever have.

I couldn't wait so I took my measurements yesterday and I've lost 12" total! Yes, 12 inches! I lost a foot of my body! :laugh: I can't believe how many exclamation marks I'm using! But! I! Am! So! Excited!

I lost an inch from each bicep, four from my waist, 2 from my chest, 1 from my hips and 1.5 on each thigh. I also did weight training and cardio at the gym but I just know it was the consistency with shredding that got these results, because I'd been doing the other stuff before without losing like this. I also lost 7 pounds in the 30 days!

Thanks to Mel for starting this group and keeping us motivated and thank you to everyone who stuck with it, even if you haven't finished, you kept me checking in and doing the workouts. Woo-hoo!!
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1 of the Shred! That workout was tough, but I love the burn!
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow, right at the end and I get annoyingly sick. TYPICAL for me to fail at the end. I missed the last 3 days. WHAT A LET DOWN. You guys are so great for finishing all 30 days! I'm impressed!!! I'm tempted to stay up late and do 3 in a row, I just know I would barely make it through the first one without losing a lung.

You haven't failed at all. Just get excited to do some tomorrow. Here's the deal...we ALL have to get up tomorrow and decide if we want to exercise. I'll be starting Ripped in 30 and no one cares that I did 30DS in 30 days. It's nice but like everyone else--when I wake up --it's the only moment that counts. Celebrate what you have done and keep going. It's not typical for you to fail at all. You are just focusing on the wrong stuff.
    Congrats for starting it and for keeping with it!!!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support everyone - great group and lots of achievements.

I did my final shred yesterday - yay - first time I've stuck with such a challenge. :)
    Unfortunately I could actually only do half of it!!! I was so, so, exhausted (from life, work, busy-ness, etc).

Today is another day, and I finish work early so I'll have plenty of time and energy for RI30 and zumba tonight.

I'll be back later with my actual measurement changes. I know that there isn't very much change in inches, but that I've dropped 1-2 clothes sizes depending on the brand!!!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Finally got my pics done :)
    [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/rockerbabyy/Weight Loss/October17th.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/rockerbabyy/Weight Loss/Nov15.jpg[/img]
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 28 level 3 done! almost there..!
  • melgibson
    Options
    29 and 30 OVER and out! Yeehawww!

Well done!! YOU HAVE DONE IT!!! :bigsmile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Just finished D 30 L3!!!!!!!!

Yee haw, What an awesome group we had. Congrats to everyone and thanx for pushing and motivating the others to keep going.
    I have my new pics(one is my profile pic)! I will post measurements and pics 2morrow!!

I can see the definition in your stomach compared to your last pictures!!
    Your in great shape for a mum of two and with your youngest at 2.5 years, BE PROUD YOU ARE AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    D8 L3 done trying to catch up but life gets in the way sometimes. Zumba tonight and maybe another shred and 1 in the morning. I want to start Ripped on time!

Try doubling up, you can skip one warm up and cool down and you'll be able to catch up quickly.
    I did this and was really pleased that I managed to get back on time with everyone.

I might do ripped in 30 too :tongue:
    Wish I was feeling stronger, feel quite unwell still but would be good to start with you all as a group, we have been a great group and I'd like to carry on another challenge with you all.
  • melgibson
    Options

There are still quite a few people behind, why not do another one or two today and then the last one tomorrow, you can still finish this, please don;t quit!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!
    I've had a nasty cold for the last week or so but I have stuck at it and feel great for being strong and not giving in.

You can start ripped in 30 with the group too if your up to it!!
    Will be finished just in time for Christmas.
  • melgibson
    Options
    Holy macaroni - I did it! Just finished the last day! I can't believe I did it!! :bigsmile: I really pushed myself today, knowing I will hopefully not have to do another traveling pushup ever, and I burned more calories than I ever have.

I couldn't wait so I took my measurements yesterday and I've lost 12" total! Yes, 12 inches! I lost a foot of my body! :laugh: I can't believe how many exclamation marks I'm using! But! I! Am! So! Excited!

I lost an inch from each bicep, four from my waist, 2 from my chest, 1 from my hips and 1.5 on each thigh. I also did weight training and cardio at the gym but I just know it was the consistency with shredding that got these results, because I'd been doing the other stuff before without losing like this. I also lost 7 pounds in the 30 days!

Thanks to Mel for starting this group and keeping us motivated and thank you to everyone who stuck with it, even if you haven't finished, you kept me checking in and doing the workouts. Woo-hoo!!

HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME!!!

12 inches!!! WOOOOOWWWW!!! :noway:

This is amazing!! Well done, I bet your so happy!!

I think reading these posts will get me in the mood for a new challenge, I need to carry on with the daily workouts and I think actually we all do, to get relaxed now would be bad for me, I need to keep going, my cold is passing and I need to just keep going.

Shall I do ripped in 30 with you all or not??? HMMMM :huh:

Conratulations to you you have done AMAZINGLY!!!! :flowerforyou: