November challenge !!!!!!!!!!!! : >

Replies

• ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Good evening everyone!
    It's uplifting to read i wasn't tjhe only one with a dip this weekend.
    But my workweek started better so i hoped thats also true for others.
    I had more tea (it was freezing today, so i opted for something warm) then water.
    Lunch not that healthy, but okay. Diner healthy, had more meat then i should have but still in the green.
    Sleeping terrible though, my cold is preventing sleeping all night. But turning in early again, so who knows...

Okay nice evening everyone and until tomorrow!
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Day 14 - start of a new week and a went to work with lots of healthy fruit to get me through the day. But then work was hard today and i just needed a little something to boost my brain power (at least thats the excuse I'm using today), so I made that forbidden trip to the bakery!!! Result - I've gone over on my cals.

Monday is a rest day for me but I have still managed to walk a mile and I will be doing a few hundred crunches later.

Must get back on track, just reached 70 days of logging on here and still only lost 4lbs. Any ideas to get the scales moving will be most welcome.

Night all x
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Ok so today was an awesome day spent with friends , Someone had the idea to eat at the thia restraunt so I didnt touch my healthy lunch today :grumble: It was so much fun though . So every monday seems to go this way for me . So tommorow I will start fresh.

Glad everyone is doing good :happy:

Your welcome Istnlondry :wink:

I work cleaning 6 hrs tommorow so it will be an easy day to stay on tract plus my lunch is already made since I didnt eat it today :ohwell:

See you tommorow everyone :happy:
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    50% day on Monday for me. I did great with my exercise-spent 60 minutes on my bike before work and had a60 minute circuit training class after. I also drank 5 bottles of water so I made that goal.. Then I got home and was not in the mood to cook-talk about lazy! I ended eating twizzlers and crackers for supper.

Keep up the good work and have a great week!
  • Nicobh
    Nicobh Posts: 19
    Update: Sorry I have not had a chance to stop and check in. My sister-in-law and her husband left for their honeymoon last night, and the weekend-long celebration of their marriage is officially over. We left the hotel Saturday and some of our out of town relatives stayed with us since the events were continuting. It was a weekend of eating. I met none of my goals on Saturday or Sunday, really way off with the water intake. Yesterday was a better eating day, but I did not exercise and only drank 24 ounces of water. I lost a week of weight loss since the scale on Sunday was what I weighed the previous Sunday. I'm back on track for today and expect to keep it going. I have logged it all.
  • Good Morning All

My daily goals for this week:

1) 80 oz water
    2) Track 1700 calories
    3) Clean up my food dramatically, 250 calorie treat.
    4) 2 each fruit and veg servings
    5) 20-30 mins of real exercise
    6)10k pedometer steps
    7) Log in everyday

I did good yesterday on all counts except I was over on my calories. My biggest deterrent to my weight loss.

sammylc How much water are you drinking? They say weight loss is a matter of numbers, figuring the magic equation is the trick!
  • Just joined, hope there's room for one more! I was within 30 lbs of my goal after losing 75 lbs when the brakes were slammed and I shifted into reverse resulting in gaining back 27 lbs. I'm feeling yucky! Putting my self back into drive and moving forward once again.

Goals:
    1 - 75 to 100 oz of water daily
    2 - Eat 1/2 of everything I want to eat (gained the weight by eating approx 2500/3000 cals a day! ouch)
    3 - 30 min cardio 3x a week & 30 min strength circuits 2x a week
    4 - instead of 2 med coffees with 3 hazelnut creamers each (at 45 cals each creamer) I want to only have a small coffee with 1 creamer

Good Habit:
    - Just got braces off my teeth so want to keep up the flossing every night. Have not kept it up regularly

Check in daily good or bad....

Thank you all for posting. They have been inspirational to me.....
  • elimay59
    Good morning everyone :bigsmile:
    Good job hawkeye you did great !!!!! and you were probably on the road all day That is a challenge
    Nicob what a fun weekend for you life happens but its awesome you are back and ready to go.
    Jenergy you are doing great keep up the good work.

I am getting ready to go to work but I will check in latter. Healthy food packed that I didnt eat yesterday:blushing: today is going to be a great day I can feel it :wink: we can do it girls !!!!!! I love that everyone is so dettermined to not give up good job :happy:

Welcome Norie :flowerforyou:
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Hey

a much better day for me with lots of exercise and I stayed within cals. Hope this means I'm back on track.

Night all, c u tomorrow x
  • I know I'm late but these are my goals
    1. A. Go to the gym at least 4 days per week but still do something active everyday.
    B. Stay under my calories.
    C. Try to motivate at least one other person everyday.
    2. Portion control!
    3. Check in everyday.
    4. Have one free meal each week as long as its before 7pm.
  • I forgot to check in yesterday. Well, I did remember, but I was super warm under the covers with my husband and dogs so I decided it'd be easier to just apologize today :D I've had a pretty good day, the snacks weren't as healthy as they could have been but I'm only 29 calories over and I'm about to go run off around 300.
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    I haven't been home for a bit, I went on a trip (:
    Had to go see my brother; Apparently, he just developed schizophrenia.
    He has his medications now, so he's alright.

I've been eating out, so it's mostly junk, but I've stayed under calories!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Under calories today.
    Walked for 22 minutes at a very brisk pace.
    Made fairly good food choices.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I have mastered taking a day off of exercise!

Here's how I did this weekend:
    1. I went over in calories today but only by 100. (so far, the night is young)
    2. I am keeping up my good habit of walking my dog after dinner.
    3. I'm checking in today to say that I think I did okay. I deserve to lose this weight so I don't get why I mistreat myself!
    4. I should be okay since I took Sunday off for a rest day.

I WILL make November a great month !!!!!!!!!!!
    How did you do Elimay??
  • Nicobh
    Nicobh Posts: 19
    Day 15: I did 60 minutes cardio, and strength training. Drank all 64 ounces of water, logged everything I ate, and stayed within 4 hours between meals. A good day.
  • elimay59
    I dont blame you ElleeBell no worries :happy: Good job on your days !!!!!

Sorry about your brother :frown: Its very hard to deal with mental illness I have a sister that is undiagnosed ,I have raised her 2 kids Drugs and mental illness hang in there . Thats amazing that you stayed under on your trip good job :bigsmile:
    Good job schotus.

Istnlondry, I do that too :grumble: we do deserve to loose ,it lets just keep trying :bigsmile:

You did have a good day Nicobh Good for you !!!!!!!!

I also had a good day under calories I didnt make my water again :angry: I will be home all day tommorow so Im going to work hard to get it in . My work 6 hrs cleaning so I count an hr excersize :wink: It is hard work !!!!
    I will do my good habit cause Im off to bed Goodnight challenge friends :yawn:

WELCOME NEW PERSON I forgot your name!!!!!!!!! You will enjoy our group :flowerforyou:
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Morning all!

So Tuesday was my long day for work--13 hours and 9 of that was spent in the car to drive to 1 meeting. I packed a bag of snacks and only took 1 serving of the crackers and chips I like to munch on. A vast improvement from the bag of each I usually go through when I'm traveling. Drank plenty of water as I was traveling. Before I headed off for work, I rode my bike for 60 minutes.

One of my goals was to accept complements....so my client (who has intellectual disabilities and mental health issues) says to his staff that he remembered when I was fat and now I'm skinny and he was doing the hand signs to boot. I thanked him for being my reality check and the ripped into him for calling people fat.

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Another day to change bad habits into good- healthy one! :heart:

I'm doing ok with my water, work outs and not eating excess junk but my cals are way over. :noway:

WELCOME to the newbies :flowerforyou:

hawkeyegal1995 Gotta love those complements :smile:

Good job everyone :smile:

My good habit would be not to eat in front of the tv... or do a few miles everynight on my stationary bike instead, might be more realistic?
  • elimay59
    GOOD MORNING :bigsmile:

Jenergy I love my stationary bike, When I dont have energy to do anything else, I ride it and watch heavy on net flicks :smile:

Good job hawkeye !!!!!! You have a very challenging job for weight loss, but you are conquering.
    Im with Jenergy gotta love those compliments, I cracked up reading it :laugh:

I have to confess I did not do my good habit :embarassed: I remmembered but didnt want to get up to do it .

Ready for a good day :wink: I am going to excersize in just a bit. Im excited I am home till 2 pm YAY.
    Check back latter gator :tongue:
  • crazywifewczx
    crazywifewczx Posts: 23 Member
    1) stay under my calorie intake for the day without eating back my exercise cals. Log in each day no matter how good or bad i did.

2) healthy habbit i want to start walking more each day.

This is my first challenge on MFP. I just started Nov 2, 2011.

12473912.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter