November challenge !!!!!!!!!!!! : >

Options

Replies

• Nicobh
    Nicobh Posts: 19
    Options
    Day 6: Welcome back DeeBear! Glad to hear your leg is healing well. I know from experience I can't have a free day because I get too free with my eating. I did cardio and crunches, drank water, ate my planned meals and logged everything. After dinner I had a piece of my daughter's homemade cake - unplanned - and logged it. I kept it to a very small slice, a lot smaller than I would normally have eaten. I'm looking forward to the second week of the November challenge!
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check-in :>
    Bf took me out, but I stayed under cals somehow.
    Didn't excersize, and bomed my habit xD

Tomorrow will be better though.
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Good morning girls !!!!!!! I dont have much time ,my healthy lunch and breakfast is packed :bigsmile: I will check back tonight .

Have an awesome monday :flowerforyou:
  • ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for reacting.
    Reporting for day 7 (and the first week):
    - drinking better (if i count my tea)
    - calories just in the green
    - did yoga (more then in october)
    - went to bed early just as planned and catched up on some sleep.

So not to shabby, i can do better but a good start of the new week.

Good luck everyone in the new week!
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, not had a great few days really but only to be expected as I was away for the weekend. Been snacking all day, so I've gone over on my cals and far too tired to do any exercise. Hoping to be back on track tomorrow, starting with a decent cardio workout as soon as I get up.
  • l00zrr
    Options
    Rage cleaned my entire studio apt this morning.
    But then had a few slices of pizza when my boyfriend brought it home after school.
    Ah, well. Still in my calorie limit for today, with lots to spare!

Keep up the great work guys! I know we can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • vz11
    vz11 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm in :)

1 . Be under Calories each day
    2. Do 30 Day Shred for 30 days
    3. Fit into my size 12's without stretching them out first.
    4. Floss each night
    5. Sunday is a free day
  • l00zrr
    Options
    Welcome in, vchvz11; Nice goals.
    We're all very supportive here! :love:
    What exactly is a 30-Day Shred?
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sorry you had to use rage as your motivation100zrr, but amused to read the phrase "rage cleaned". Good outlet for anger.

Today was better. Got in 25 minutes of cardio this morning, and am under calories. I calculated a little more cardio later in the day when I hand-grated some potatoes for dinner (there was an actual category for cooking). Assuming I don't get tempted by joining my husband when he gets home to eat, then I am done for the day and did well. And yesterday's over-indulgence (just about doubled my daily allotment) added a pound, but figure going back to normal eating will get rid of it just as quickly (I hope).
  • Buckey2
    Options
    I am reading this a little late, but would love to join in........

1. To drink 64 oz of water a day. (This will be a big challange for me)
    2 To Log my food everyday not matter how good or bad
    3 To workout for atleast 30 minutes a day for 5 days out of 7
    4 To be able to lose 10 pounds by the end of the month ( Keeping my fingers crossed)
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    I just spotted your challenge. May I join?

I will have to think of my goals and post tomorrow.
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Logged into my diary. Went over my calorie goals but not by much. Logged into November challenge and drank all of my water. Glad that everyone is doing so well and WELCOME to all the new peeps. This is a GREAT challenge and a GREAT group of people. Everyone in this challenge is very supportive of everyone else and also very respectful. YOU GUYS ROCK! This is actually the highlight of my day. Thanks to all of you! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Day 7--
    Under calories.
    Walked/ran for 35 minutes.
    Turned down my husband's offer to pick up ice cream for dessert tonight and had popcorn instead.
    Drank water, but not as much as I should have.
    Pretty good day.:happy:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    The rules........

1 . My first couple goals will include staying at 1500 calories or so, drinking 128 oz of water & exercising 2 times a day..

2. 1 Good Habit will be to eat dinner early enough to take a walk afterwards.

3. I will try to check in everyday !!!! good or bad .

4. I haven't mastered taking a day off of exercise yet!

Today I ate a bit over my calories because it didn't start out so great !!
    Today I didn't walk my dog after dinner but I took care of MYSELF and went to the gym.
    Today I'm checking in an reporting that I turned it around today, I planned on jumping back in bed after a 2nd breakfast!
    Today I can't think of a day this week that should be a "rest day".
    I hope everyone else had a good day today!! Elimay? How'd you do??

I WILL make November a great month !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nicobh
    Nicobh Posts: 19
    Options
    Day 7: I'm grateful today that I can think of all of you and be motivated to eat well. I chose not to have cake with dinner and by doing so met all my goals today. I'm learning to ask myself what do I want more: to get to my goal weight and maintain it, or the temporary pleasure of sweets. This challenge is making me conscious that I do have a choice. I figure there'll be some not so good days, but I'll take it one day at a time.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Day 7: I'm grateful today that I can think of all of you and be motivated to eat well. I chose not to have cake with dinner and by doing so met all my goals today. I'm learning to ask myself what do I want more: to get to my goal weight and maintain it, or the temporary pleasure of sweets. This challenge is making me conscious that I do have a choice. I figure there'll be some not so good days, but I'll take it one day at a time.

Wow, just when I thought I could eat your cake-you go & mention "what do I want more"? and I remember that I need to ask the same question. Thank you
  • Elleebell
    Options
    Today started off really well, I weighed in and was down 2.2 for the week hooray! But then I ate a big breakfast, went out to lunch, and had a root beer float after dinner. I might have to make Monday a cheat day because my husband is off work and we usually go out...I didn't do as bad as most Mondays though, so that's good. I'll be back into it tomorrow!!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Welcome newbies to challenge :happy:
    Good job Elleebell 2.2 that is awesome.:wink:
    Nicobh how sweet are you!!!!!! :happy: Its great that you met your goals and overcame temtation Good job:wink:

Istnlondry Im here. I kind of blew it tonight I did good till tonight then I dont know what happened :sad: I was just starting to feel thin why do I do that urggggggg so today is my free day it wasnt planned but I will take it .You are soooo sweet thank you for checking on me :blushing: good job for overcoming your breakfast and making the day a succsess :bigsmile:

Schotas good job on turning down ice cream you had a good day good job :happy:

Welcome back sammy Hope you had a fun time with family.

Raven good job you had a good day . wow thats crazy 1st week is up :noway: time flys

Izzy rage cleaning ? Hope you are feeling better Your house is clean but I hate being upset. So hope you have a restful night and feel better tommorow :smile:

Good job DeeBear !!!!!! its so nice to have you back:wink:

My very thin cousin was surprised when I told her how much I still had to loose ,she though I only weighed 160 she was shocked that I weighed over 200 It made me feel good, My excersize and eating good is really starting to pay off I will get back to it tommorow.

I had an awesome day but Im kind of miserable tonight I had hives yesterday now I have a painful rash:frown: and I have the chills DR Appointment tommorow........ And scary Dr scales :noway: Oh well it is what it is .

Love our group everyone is so caring and encouraging thank you :flowerforyou: Good night :yawn:
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel better Elimay! Hope your doctor appointment goes well.
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed checking in for a few days.....I set myself for a rotten week at work and feel wiped out. I am on the road nonstop for visits with clients. I want to eat when I am in the car so I have to fight myself not to graze all day. And water is fun as I don't like to use the bathrooms at my clients homes and if I stop at a gas station I feel like i need to buy something.

I jumped on the bike last night out of necessity to get under my daily calorie total after I added everything up...I really need to try and plan ahead more and stick to it.

Looks like everyone is having a great month--keep up the good work!