!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1 of the Shred! That workout was tough, but I love the burn!

Stick with it and you could see some wicked results like us lot!!! good luck to you :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Thanks for all the support everyone - great group and lots of achievements.

I did my final shred yesterday - yay - first time I've stuck with such a challenge. :)
    Unfortunately I could actually only do half of it!!! I was so, so, exhausted (from life, work, busy-ness, etc).

Today is another day, and I finish work early so I'll have plenty of time and energy for RI30 and zumba tonight.

I'll be back later with my actual measurement changes. I know that there isn't very much change in inches, but that I've dropped 1-2 clothes sizes depending on the brand!!!!

This is awesome!!!! 1-2 dress sizes id WICKED!!!

Well done, it's so great to read the result and hear how happy everyone is that they see changes in their bodies!!

Well done to you :flowerforyou:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Finally got my pics done :)
    [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/rockerbabyy/Weight Loss/October17th.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/rockerbabyy/Weight Loss/Nov15.jpg[/img]

I can really see a different in you middle, you must have lost inches and pounds...

I hope you will post inches and pounds lost too.

You have done great well done!!!

Are you doing Ripped in 30 with the group?
  • melgibson
    Options
    Day 28 level 3 done! almost there..!

Well done Tor, only 2 more to do!!

You could do a double of any level and start ripped in 30 tomorrow!!! :bigsmile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Well folks, I need some help.

I don't know what to do. I need to make a decision and stick to it.

I'm still not very well so anything I do I will be doing with less effort than usual but I'm scared to go it alone for the next month, I have stuck to the challenge because I know your all watching me, as we all have.
    I need to keep exercising daily even if I'm not totally well otherwise I will slip into bad habits again but worried I won't be able to keep up if I get worse.

I can do the ripped in 30 with you all that are planning on doing it from today but I don't have the DVD and it would mean doing it from my PC and hoping all the videos are there to view.
    I have tried to buy the DVD but there is nothing in the UK, so I'm stuck with the video on the internet. Which is totally usable and I would recommend it to everyone here who wants to join the ripped in 30 group, started by ''sunshinegirlnm'' on our thread here, I'm sure you have seen the posts.

http://www.4shared.com/video/3nIVAZzU/Jillian_Michaels_-_Ripped_In_3.html

I have watched this through and it seems to be complete.
    The workout seems great and I quite fancy it but don't know how far I will be able to go, if thinks get worse I may struggle but hopefully I will get well soon and be able to keep up with everyone.

This workout is 5-6 days a week, 1 rest day needed, each week is a different workout and this time if I do it I need to make sure my eating is better.
    I have seen results with the shred but I know I would see more if I had been well and not eaten so much crap. :embarassed:

SO EVERYONE WHAT SHALL I DO?

RIPPED IN 30 WITH THE GROUP OR TAKE A BREAK?

I CAN NOT DECIDE, ANY ADVISE WOULD BE GREATLY WELCOMED!! :flowerforyou:
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options

I'm still not very well so anything I do I will be doing with less effort than usual but I'm scared to go it alone for the next month, I have stuck to the challenge because I know your all watching me, as we all have.
    I need to keep exercising daily even if I'm not totally well otherwise I will slip into bad habits again but worried I won't be able to keep up if I get worse.

I can do the ripped in 30 with you all that are planning on doing it from today but I don't have the DVD and it would mean doing it from my PC and hoping all the videos are there to view.
    I have tried to buy the DVD but there is nothing in the UK, so I'm stuck with the video on the internet. Which is totally usable and I would recommend it to everyone here who wants to join the ripped in 30 group, started by ''sunshinegirlnm'' on our thread here, I'm sure you have seen the posts.

The workout seems great and I quite fancy it but don't know how far I will be able to go, if thinks get worse I may struggle but hopefully I will get well soon and be able to keep up with everyone.

This workout is 5-6 days a week, 1 rest day needed, each week is a different workout and this time if I do it I need to make sure my eating is better.
    I have seen results with the shred but I know I would see more if I had been well and not eaten so much crap. :embarassed:

I would go ahead and try to do it. I signed up last week for it and there's nothing like a challenge to get you motivated. It may be harder this time to hone in on your eating habits, but since you're already in somewhat of a routine from the last challenge why give in now? I too am afraid if I stop I'll just become a couch potato again, so come on and try it out for another round!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Finally got my pics done :)
    [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/rockerbabyy/Weight Loss/October17th.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/rockerbabyy/Weight Loss/Nov15.jpg[/img]

Omg!!! Great results! Look how baggie your shirt is now. Awesome Job! Are you joining the Ripped in 30?
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    D9 L3 done! I am doing my last one this afternoon. Not sure about starting Ripped tonight, I might have to wait until tomorrow.
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 26 level 3 done, 4 more days. I actually mix it up with ripped in 30, I am so dripping in sweat.We started it today thats why I need to doubled up my routine. I did not measure before I joined in here, too bad. but i notices a lot changes, my clothes were loose on my body so i knew this 30 day shred really contribute to become toned and shreds fat.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm not very good at measuring myself accurately, and have only started doing so in front of a mirror in the last few days.

My recorded measurements indicate that I lost 4cm of my hips and 2.5cm from my waist. My weight loss was 8lbs.

I'm down a full dress size - actually 1-2 sizes depending on the brand and am now wearing US size 8, with some 6s starting to fit. UK size 10-12.

I'm very pleased with my results. :)

30DS is GREAT prep for Ripped in 30 !!!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Finished 30DS yesterday, but thought I'd post my results. My losses are as follows:

Weight: 4.5 pounds
    Waist: 3.25 in
    Hips: 2.35 in
    Chest: 1.5 in
    Biceps: .7in and 1.2 in
    Thighs: .75 in and 1.4 in
    Calf: .75 in and .225 in

A grand total of 12.125 inches lost!
  • melgibson
    Options

I would go ahead and try to do it. I signed up last week for it and there's nothing like a challenge to get you motivated. It may be harder this time to hone in on your eating habits, but since you're already in somewhat of a routine from the last challenge why give in now? I too am afraid if I stop I'll just become a couch potato again, so come on and try it out for another round!

Thanks hunny!! You make a good point!!

I have been watching the workout through and I think the first week will be not too much harder than the shred, so I think I will give it a try.
    I will try to get this done tonight.
    Hopefully I will feel better soon and be able to get back to a much better diet.
  • melgibson
    Options
    I'm not very good at measuring myself accurately, and have only started doing so in front of a mirror in the last few days.

My recorded measurements indicate that I lost 4cm of my hips and 2.5cm from my waist. My weight loss was 8lbs.

I'm down a full dress size - actually 1-2 sizes depending on the brand and am now wearing US size 8, with some 6s starting to fit. UK size 10-12.

I'm very pleased with my results. :)

30DS is GREAT prep for Ripped in 30 !!!

Wicked results WELL DONE!!!
    Love it when you can fit into a size smaller, makes it all worthwhile!!! :bigsmile:
  • melgibson
    Options
    Finished 30DS yesterday, but thought I'd post my results. My losses are as follows:

These are EXCELLENT!!!!

12.125 inches!! AWESOME, you must be thrilled!!!

Are you doing Ripped in 30 with us? :flowerforyou:
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options

I can really see a different in you middle, you must have lost inches and pounds...

thanks! i wasnt really convinced id lost anything until i saw the pics!
    i lost 5 total inches, and 7 pounds :)
    I dont think ill be doing ripped in 30 this time around...gonna try some zumba and other stuff for a while. i think i want to do one more round of 30ds before i try ripped heh
  • melgibson
    Options

thanks! i wasnt really convinced id lost anything until i saw the pics!
    i lost 5 total inches, and 7 pounds :)
    I dont think ill be doing ripped in 30 this time around...gonna try some zumba and other stuff for a while. i think i want to do one more round of 30ds before i try ripped heh

Ah well good luck to you, you have done really well.
    I have done 4 round of the shred now and I have to say I still get more and more from it each time I do it.
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options

These are EXCELLENT!!!!

12.125 inches!! AWESOME, you must be thrilled!!!

Are you doing Ripped in 30 with us? :flowerforyou:

Yep, I'm sitting here waiting for my old and slow computer to finish downloading the series from i-tunes then it's day 1.
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hey guys! so its wedding week for me! so il just be shredding as much as I can ..did day 4 of level 3 on friday and managed day 5 of level 3 yesterday ... having a heactic day today so I will be back on to level 3 for the rest of the week before the wedding to ensure i am in tip top condition! i have to say i have seen great results so far ... and inch and a half of my waist , an inch and a half of my hips and half an inch of each thigh and lost a few pounds... :) anyone esle got good results?

Louise you have done so amazingly well, I'm delighted to hear you have seen a good loss, That is great!!
    I bet yor so busy with the wedding plans I'm surprised you have time to do the shred, so fair play to you :drinker:
    Good luck this week, I know you will look fab in your wedding dress :flowerforyou:

Thanks Mel! I am still doing it when i can! i want to have that fit feeling on my wedding day when i know i have pushed myself as far as i can! didnt manage it today tho ... sooooo busy ! but will try to get it in tommorow and friday!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Here are my results: LOSS = 12.75 Inches:drinker: Approx 3lbs down :smile:

Chest: 1
    Waist: 1
    BB: 1.5
    2" below BB: 1.5
    Hips/butt: .5
    L Bi: .25
    L Thigh(high): .5
    (low): 2.5
    R Thigh(high): .5
    (low): 2.5
    L Calf: .75
    R Calf: .25
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 28 level 3 done! almost there..!

Well done Tor, only 2 more to do!!

You could do a double of any level and start ripped in 30 tomorrow!!! :bigsmile:

I might just do that Mel.... will definitely keep going till I've finished my 30 days ...!