(Closed Group) Confidence for Christmas Challenge!

Options

Replies

• berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Week 10 - Natalie

Challenge starting weight: 149
    Current Weight: 145.8
    Last week: 144.2
    Difference: +1.6
    Christmas Goal Weight: 135
    Aprox. minutes of Exercise: 0
    Highs of last week.. at least I didn't gain a ton?
    Lows of last week: I got a nasty cold and felt pretty bad the entire week. All I did was eat comfort foods like hotdish and pizza and sleep! -- I guess I needed to rest to get better - but felt SOOOOOOOOOOOO lazy.
    How to improve: Get better so I can work out!
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    WEEK ELEVEN: Melissa

(Started Over week 8)

Challenge Starting Weight: 177.8#
    Last Weeks Weight: 172.8#
    Current Weight: 173.2
    Difference: -4.6
    Christmas Goal Weight: 160#
    Current Size: 14/16
    Goal Size: 12
    Aprox Minutes of Weekly Exercise: 30, better than nothing that I usualy do!

Highs of last week: Managed to get myself on the eliptical machine for the first time in almost a year.

Lows of last week: Blah... what a week. Ella had surgery, had a visitation and funeral with lots of family time and eating out, lots of pizza!

How to Improve (the lows): Life is always going to happened, finding a balance is what's important

Tricks: Keep your eye on the prize!

ONLY 7 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    WEEK ELEVEN: Ashley

CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT: 204
    LAST WEEKS WEIGHT: 190
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 187
    DIFFERENCE: -17 (overall)
    CHRISTMAS GOAL WEIGHT: 170 (modified it to make it more obtainable)
    CURRENT SIZE: 14
    GOAL: 7-9
    APROX MINUTES OF WEEKLY EXERCISE: only about 200. maybe closer to 300. not really sure. had a busy week. but walked and did 30DS when i could.
    HIGHS OF LAST WEEK: I am feeling really good about myself right now. I feel right on track and very proud of what I have accomplished so far!
    LOWS OF LAST WEEK: Caved in a little and had a steak and cheese sub (6" on wheat) for lunch one day. Not a HORRIBLE choice given that I eat good almost all the time. But since I have been eating so much better lately, I dont think my stomach was really up for it cause it did NOT set well with me and now I am affraid to eat anything else like that again. ha. i guess thats a good thing..? ha.
    HOW TO IMPROVE (THE LOWS): Just continue to make good choices and think of how i am going to feel after eating the wrong choice, not necessarily how great it is going to taste going down. :laugh:

I will be in NYC in 2 weeks from today!! Focus Focus Focus!! :bigsmile:
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Week 10 - Emily

Challenge Starting Weight: 219.9
    Current Weight: 202.8
    Difference from last week: -1.8
    Total lost during challenge: 17.1
    Christmas Goal Weight: 194
    Aprox Minutes of Exercise: 571 minutes (9.5 hours) and 6,633 calories burned
    Highs of last week: started doing workout classes during my lunch break at work - mixing it up with taebo, zumba, yoga, core training, and P90X. It really helped split up the day in a productive way!
    Lows of last week: felt like I was hit by a bus after getting the flu shot - took 2 days off of exercise, slept around 23 hours in two days (UNHEARD OF FOR ME). during that time I made some rough food choices (wings, pizza, and hot dogs)
    How to Improve (the lows): not eat like a teenage boy??? :)

By the way - I joined a 5,000 calorie/week burn group for November to stay motivated to keep burning those calories. If that won't keep me going through the holidays, I don't know what will!!
  • berv0009
    Options
    Only 5 of us weighed in this week...

Where is everyone? LOL
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys! The last two days have been crazy! Now my baby and I both are sick.

Week 11: Heather

Challenge Starting Weight: 200

Current Weight: 187

Difference: -13

Christmas Goal Weight: 169

Aprox Minutes of Exercise: did nothing!!!!!!

Highs of last week: nothing! everyone has been/is sick and I've not felt like doing anything!

Lows of last week: Everything. My husband feels as if I've given up and is getting frustrated with me.

How to Improve (the lows): I really need to get my butt in gear!!

Tips or Tricks: put one foot in front of the other and get moving.

Ultimate Goal: To wear a size 8 Current size: 14! Yeah!!!
  • hperowl
    Options
    WEEK ELEVEN: Ashley

HIGHS OF LAST WEEK: I am feeling really good about myself right now. I feel right on track and very proud of what I have accomplished so far!

You should feel GREAT about yourself now! You've done an amazing job!
  • FitMama2013
    Options
    Week 11 - Emily

Challenge Starting Weight: 219.9
    Current Weight: ??? No scale November
    Difference from last week: ???
    Total lost during challenge: 17.1 as of last week
    Christmas Goal Weight: 194
    Aprox Minutes of Exercise: 454 minutes and 5,468 calories burned
    Highs of last week: one year wedding anniversary yesterday - had a great day with my husband!
    Lows of last week: fell off the wagon and had a mini-meltdown about it. my husband hid the scale from me and I won't weigh again until December (my choice!)
    How to Improve (the lows): changed up my calorie goal and approach - hoping to get back to where I put the fork down once I've hit that goal for the day.
  • MrsBrosco
    Options
    WEEK TWELVE: Melissa

Challenge Starting Weight: 177.8#
    Last Weeks Weight: 172.8#
    Current Weight: 173.2
    Difference: -4.6
    Christmas Goal Weight: 160#
    Current Size: 14/16
    Goal Size: 12
    Aprox Minutes of Weekly Exercise: Nadda =( That's going to change this week though!

Highs of last week: Didn't gain any weight but didn't lose either.

Lows of last week: Didn't try to lose weight. My hubby was out of town and it was my annual girls shopping day with my family. Gotta get on track. Someone give me a swift kick in the *kitten*!!!!

How to Improve (the lows): Life is always going to happened, finding a balance is what's important <
    THIS!

Tricks: I'm doing this for me, I'm doing this for me, I'm doing this for ME!

JUST UNDER 7 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Options
    WEEK TWELVE: Ashley

LAST WEEKS WEIGHT: 187
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 185
    DIFFERENCE: -19 (overall)
    APROX MINUTES OF WEEKLY EXERCISE: 350. Did a lot of walking and 30DS every night.
    HIGHS OF LAST WEEK: Had a good week. Kept up on exercise and ate pretty well all week.
    LOWS OF LAST WEEK: Had a rough food weekend. Felt like i ate everything i could. First weekend really doing that though so i just consider it a free weekend since i have been doing so well and will move on! :tongue:
    HOW TO IMPROVE (THE LOWS): Self Control!! Just because other people in the house want to buy 'bad' foods and eat them does NOT mean that i need to eat them as well. :noway:

Less than a week left now until my husband and i are heading to NYC. buckling down this week so i can go out and buy some new lingerie at the end of the week!! :bigsmile:
  • hperowl
    Options
    Week 12: Heather

Current Weight: 185

Difference: -15

Highs of last week: Although I still lack the motivation to exercise I have lost 2 more pounds.

Lows of last week: I'm still sick and I haven't worked out for almost 3 weeks! I really can't seem to make myself get off of my backside!

• berv0009
    Options
    Week 12: Natalie

Challenge Starting Weight: 149

Current Weight: 143.4

Difference: -5.6

Aprox Minutes of Exercise: 120 minutes

highs of last week: I stuck to my guns ALL WEEK with eating and exercise and it paid off!!!!

Lows of last week: I still haven't 100% kicked my cold so I couldn't work out as hard or long as I wanted.

How to Improve (the lows): Get well!

Tips or Tricks: believe in yourself!!!!!! DRINK MORE WATER
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    WEEK 11: Jennifer

Challenge Starting Weight: 218.0
    Current Weight: 195.0
    Difference from last week: - 4.0
    Difference Total: -23.0
    Christmas Goal Weight: 175
    Approx Minutes of Exercise: 400 minutes.
    Highs of last week: Back on the path to losing good -
    Lows of last week: My loss last week was only 0.2 because I had been out of town (reason I missed posting last week too) - I say only, because I know I ate bad, but it was good too, because it was a loss and not a gain, as I was anticipating.
    How to Improve (the lows): Stick with my plan and up the water
    Tips or Tricks: Watch the sodium intake!
  • hperowl
    Options
    Week 13: Heather

Current Weight: 185

Difference: -15

Highs of last week: None

Lows of last week: I think I'm going through some sort of emotional low right now. Not sure why or how to manage it. I just have no desire to do anything physical. It's crafting season now and I use that as another excuse not to exercise. Not sure what to do:sad:

• berv0009
    Options
    Week 13: Natalie

Challenge Starting Weight: 149

Current Weight: 142.6

Difference: -6.4

Aprox Minutes of Exercise: 200

Highs of last week: Had a pretty good week - exercised at least 30 minutes 5 days last week

Lows of last week: I went to a wedding reception and ate tons! lol -- oh well

Tips or Tricks: just get the exercise in!!! I still saw a loss even though I had a pretty big "cheat" day -- but I did really well working out and I am pretty sure that made all the difference!

Ultimate Goal: Get to my goal, and be able to MAINTAIN it for a lifetime!!!
  • berv0009
    Options
    WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!?!
  • FitMama2013
    Options
    I'm here! No computer access so ill make it short on my phone - I've been doing well with exercise but sucking with food. Why do I think I can eat what I want just bc I work out? Ughhhh

I have all of the motivation in the world to do this as hubby and I are ready for a baby, but my body isn't healthy enough to carry it yet. COME ON EMILY!!!!!!!!
  • hperowl
    Options
    WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!?!

Ditto! Surprised to not see more people! We're only a month and a half away! Don't give up now folks!!!!!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Options
    Sorry I missed weigh in on Monday guys. Its been a LOOOOOONG week already and its only halfway done! :ohwell: My husband and I decided very last minute that we were not going to go on our NYC trip just yet. We looked everything over and just figured that it wasnt financially a good idea right now. but i kept my days off work that I already scheduled. so it was nice to have 2 days hanging out with him (sent kids to school/daycare!). Sucks to be back at work today. :smile: but on a good note, we did end up getting almost all of the christmas shopping for the boys done with the money we would have spent in NY. so it was worth the cancellation. We will try again in a couple months. maybe after the holidays.

WEEK THIRTEEN: Ashley

LAST WEEKS WEIGHT: 185
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 187
    DIFFERENCE: -17 (overall)
    APROX MINUTES OF WEEKLY EXERCISE: maybe about 200.
    HIGHS OF LAST WEEK: not really sure. started slacking off a bit when it came to eating healthy. i kept portions to a reasonable amount, but the food itself was just not great. so nervous for the holidays already. ha.
    LOWS OF LAST WEEK: Gained 2 pounds back!!! total bummer!!!! :sad:
    HOW TO IMPROVE (THE LOWS): Re-Focus!! Cant fall off the wagon now, i have come too far and wont allow myself to get messed up now. time to get back on track and ready for the anxiety of cooking Thanksgiving dinner next week....
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!

I have been so "scattered brained" these last couple weeks. We moved and I am still trying to unpack, not to mention, we moved our office location as well so it was DOUBLE TROUBLE.

I apologize for my absence but as far as I know I have not gained back any weight (fingers crossed). I have not weighed in since the last tme I logged on our challenge. I am back, totally focuse and looking forward to this weeks weigh in.

Hope everyone is well!!!

Guess what ladies????? It's only 5 weeks until CHRISTMAS!!!!! Whoooooo Hooooo!!!!!!