Lose 10lbs by Thanksgiving (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• divainprogress2012
    Options
    LOSE 10lbs BY THANKSGIVING MINI CHALLENGE WEEK 4: SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS: SINCE WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THIS CHALLENGE TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF? DO YOU FEEL MORE ENERGIZED? DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ACCOMPLISHING WHAT YOU SET OUT TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THIS CHALLENGE?? YOU CAN REPLY BACK ON THE THREAD, SEND ME A PERSONAL MSG, OR COMMENT ON MY POST!! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND DONT FORGET WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!! :)))
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I wanna say thanks for creating this challenge. Most of them i joined in the past i either lost interset or the leader dropped out. This challenge has taught me a lot of things but the bigest lesson is to be consistant. Even if i don't reach my goal i've enjoyed trying and i will continue the things i've learned in the future.
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Whoohooo---back on track. I lost 4lbs this week.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    LOSE 10lbs BY THANKSGIVING MINI CHALLENGE WEEK 4: SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS: SINCE WE ARE ALMOST DONE WITH THIS CHALLENGE TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF? DO YOU FEEL MORE ENERGIZED? DO YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ACCOMPLISHING WHAT YOU SET OUT TO ACCOMPLISH WITH THIS CHALLENGE?? YOU CAN REPLY BACK ON THE THREAD, SEND ME A PERSONAL MSG, OR COMMENT ON MY POST!! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND DONT FORGET WEIGH IN TOMORROW!!! :)))

I feel good, I feel motivated to keep going. Lost 4 lbs right away & nothing for the past two weeks, however my clothes keep feeling looser, so I know that is still a good thing even in the number on the scale isn't changing. I still would like to lose the other 6 by Thanksgiving, not sure if that will actually happen, but I will continue to make the effort. :)
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    GOODMORNING LADIES!! YALL ARE DOING A GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP WE ONLY HAVE 2 MORE WEEKS LEFT SO LETS GIVE IT OUR BEST!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

HERE IS THE UPDATED SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUZ_X8QS1V8dDFiS2F6VlowUFV0OEVaVjMtYUtLbWc&hl=en_US#gid=0

IF I DONT HAVE YOUR WEIGH IN PLEASE SEND IT TO ME ASAP!! THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!:happy:
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    I am extremly thankful to jcgooden06 for creating this challenge and one that has some mini challenges within it, love that. Makes me work that much harder for Friday's! Also to all that are in this group, you are all are so amazing at keeping everyone motivated and on track! so a great big THANK YOU to this group.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    You all are gonna make me cry :sad: I am loving yall thoughts!! Keep them coming!! ALSO If yall want to keep this going I am gonna do ANOTHER challenge Nov 28th. That one will go up to New Years!! I already have the name for it!!
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    You all are gonna make me cry :sad: I am loving yall thoughts!! Keep them coming!! ALSO If yall want to keep this going I am gonna do ANOTHER challenge Nov 28th. That one will go up to New Years!! I already have the name for it!!

I am so in!!! Sign me up lol :laugh:
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    I am totally in for another challenge of yours..... so bring it on!!
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Girl you know I am all in...Lets Do it!!! :bigsmile:
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options

I would love to be a part of this challenge new challenge as well. Keep me informed. I can't wait! :)
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with staying motivated. I have recently gotten stuck (I've been basically the same weight for 2 weeks). I don't know what I am doing wrong, I eat more then half of my exercise calories back and I work out 60 mins a day 6 days a week. I burn 600 calories a day from exercise. I just want to see movement on my scale. I feel like giving up. :(

Have you been doing the same exercise for a while? You might want to switch it up. Also, even though we gain extra calories when we workout, you might not want to eat them all back. Try to have the deficit so that you can get out of your plateau. These are just suggestions. Stay encouraged.
  • Rebroland
    Rebroland Posts: 92 Member
    Options

I am so in as well! This challenge has been amazing!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm so on board for the New Years challenge. I'm already making my vacation plans for 2012 . Can't wait.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    :wink: I am loving it!! I got a TWIST for yall in the next challenge!! So be READY!!!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Ok, so the days are counting down and don't think I am going to make my goal for the challenge. But I can be competetive. So part of me wants to do the last five pounds part of the body type diet, but only for the week. Still other part says just be satisfied with the changes that I have been making and continue to make.

The last weigh in, I was down 2 pounds. Since then, I have had an uptick, but I am super bloated, and retaining water for sure. Not to mention (tmi) not eliminating normally. So expecting a drop in a few. But still...dunno, accept the positive, or push harder...will see

Anyway, overall I am so very thankful for the challenge. If it weren't for it, I would not be exercising. I still indulge in "treats", but overall I am eating healthy, and I can see he change is permanent. So I am not bummed.
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I have still been logging in every day, and making an effort to log my food, but I have been throttled into the busiest time of the year for me and I have to say I have fallen off track with the eating a bit and the exercise. In part, I too have been frustrated. I worked out so hard for almost 60 days and saw very little change in the scale. I know things take time but I expect to see a slow and steady loss, not the number staying the same with all the effort. I have to get excited again. I think I need more of a task challenge than a lose a certain amount by a certain time challenge because I can be more in control of that and feel pride in accomplishing it. But first I am going to have to look at my schedule and make a plan to get back on track.. :)
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, sorry I went MIA. My grandma passed away on Friday and I ended up with my daughter in the ER on Sunday for 5 hrs. She gets croup a lot and it was really bad this time. The funeral is over, my daughter is better, and I'm ready to get past all the craziness and get back in the game. I don't think I'm going to hit my full 10 lbs, but this challenge has been great. I'd love to do another one.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hey girls, sorry I went MIA. My grandma passed away on Friday and I ended up with my daughter in the ER on Sunday for 5 hrs. She gets croup a lot and it was really bad this time. The funeral is over, my daughter is better, and I'm ready to get past all the craziness and get back in the game. I don't think I'm going to hit my full 10 lbs, but this challenge has been great. I'd love to do another one.

I am so sorry to head about your gma!! I know yall was expecting it though!! Glad your daughter is feeling better!! I am keeping you and your fam in my prayers!!

I am starting a new challenge if you are interested in it. So just let me know if you would like to join in and I will give you more info!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    LOSE 10lbs BY THANKSGIVING: Ladies I really enjoyed working with yall as a team!! Its been an AWESOME 5 wks with you all!! We only have 6 STRONG days left before our FINAL weigh in which is the 23rd. So Lets work hard ladies, drink plenty of water and burn those calories!!! The 23rd will be my last weigh in for the YEAR. If yall want to join me on the new challenge inbox me and let me know!! I am about to get busy and ck my inbox and finish getting the NEW YEAR NEW YOU group together!!! :) Chat with you all later!!