The object to your left....

Options

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    it's a dead printer. Maybe good for blunt-force bludgeoning?
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    A pile of papers. Maybe I can papercut them to death? lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am sitting next to a wall in class, so the light switch........ I'm seriously screwed!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    a telephone, unless I can still call 911 I'm screwed!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Ok so what about to our right. Oh wait. Cold coffee, a magazine and a baby rattle. Crap. Sticking with the dog and the chair on my left.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    If I were at my apartment, I have a 12ga propped up against the wall. That oughta do the trick... although my stock of buckshot is somewhat lacking so I wouldn't exactly last long.
  • wildcata77
    Options
    oh geez.. im screwed... its my aluminum waterbottle... I might as well start slouching and moaning now

This, although it's half full so I could probably knock a joker out. And right beside it are some keys I could maybe do that cool "in b/t finger" trick with and slash some eyes out.

But I don't believe in zombies...
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Pen and a baseball bat....I better start workin' my swinging..upper strength!
  • cherrycake26
    Options
    A lighter and an ashtray!! Best I start running
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    A cup of hot tea that isn't even hot anymore. I guess I can make a road block with my stationary bike and file cabinet.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    The objects on my left are a 3 1/2 year old boy, a blanket and a honey server (one of those wooden things). My plan is to throw the blanket on the approaching zombies, toss the boy over my shoulder and poke blindly at any zombies who made it past the 'Blanket Gambit" until I get to the closest real weapon.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    a christmas tree :laugh:
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    A Clockwork Orange.
    I dont think a book's going to save me.
  • aregensb
    aregensb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    A water glass and a ruler... I think I can make this work...
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Some magnets, a mini clay pot that a student gave me, hot tea, a big wall calendar, several push pins, and a braided "rope" that some students "finger crocheted". I might be okay if I can sneak up behind them and use the rope as a garrote. :laugh:
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm screwed. I have a box of Kleenex and some Post-its.
    Talk about killer melee weapons....

Behind me though is a gun safe and some machetes!!

(Edited to say it's more of a vault than a safe)
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have my choice of:

1. Tweezers;
    2. Lamp;
    3. Sphygmomanometer;
    4. Stethoscope; or
    5. Jar candle.

I think I'll use the jar candle first by using it to bash in a flesh freak's head, lamp second to bash in another one's head, tweezers third which I will throw like a ninja and it will pierce into the skull of one and into its brain "killing" it, sphygmomanometer fourth which I will wrap around one's neck and pump until it decapitates it, and last I'll use my stethoscope which I will make the flesh eater wear and then I will let out a ferocious shriek into the diaphragm that causes its head to explode. :drinker:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Hurray, my pencil holder has not only a nice sharp pencil, but also a pair of scissors and a nice sharp letter opener!
    Paired with my years of Tai Chi training, I'm going to make them work for my superior brains.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    A very fat kitty with no front claws (I didn't do it). I think I'm a dead person!

No way, me too! :D I didn't do it, either.
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Freshly expressed Breastmilk, calculator and my phone(s) work and cell.