Are you as attractive as you think you are?

Options

Replies

• dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm damn sexy.

Damn Straight you are!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT:smokin:
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. I never ever ever got hit on when I was younger, but I never ever cared.

Now, it depends on my mood, whether I think I'm as attractive as I am. lol. Today, I had a great day -- so today I feel hot. When I'm bumming around and don't feel good, I basically look as attractive as I feel.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    At best I say I clean up well and might be considered 'striking' but not attractive in the classic sense. But I've had 4 separate instances of, well I'll use the euphemism 'downtown citizens', stop me and tell me I'm beautiful. I haven't heard that from someone considered relatively sane by societal norms, so I must be sending out some very odd vibes. :)
  • MissPeppers
    MissPeppers Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I tend to be a bit distant and unapproachable and that makes me less attractive to others.
    I know that, and when I have a sunnier mood and feel outgoing I get more attention.
    If that makes me as attractive as I think I am? Well, that varies. Usually I get compliments when I less expect them so it's really hard to know. I do think I can think myself more attractive by changing a few small things when I go out. Does that answer anything?
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    i'm just gorgeous :)
    and apparently more so than what i think i am according to many! ;)
    i'm extremely self assured :D
    i carry myself with confidence but definitely NOT stuck up
    (although i may sound like it right now lol)
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have never considered myself attractive...
  • Galletakek
    Options
    meh at times.. but then i get the " if you didnt have big lips you would be better looking" your lips make you look like a duck : /" you have big hips. you look ugly in your hoodies and sweats... blah blah blah soo when im feeling good about myself.. someone seems to tell me other wise hahaha .. it is what it is.... even if its ugly lol i gotta live with it .. :) no one else
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    meh at times.. but then i get the " if you didnt have big lips you would be better looking" your lips make you look like a duck : /" you have big hips. you look ugly in your hoodies and sweats... blah blah blah soo when im feeling good about myself.. someone seems to tell me other wise hahaha .. it is what it is.... even if its ugly lol i gotta live with it .. :) no one else

The people who tell you that are jealous. Your friggin gorgeous and your lips are AMAZING!!!!! >.< Don't let those people get you down and don't believe a word they say! >.<
  • peacheywoo
    peacheywoo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I think I'm doing ok for 47.......but never really been happy with how I look/am - legacy of childhood I think
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    all you ladies should adopt this attitude.

tumblr_kubd6jD3441qasdemo1_500.gif
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options

Yeah this about sums up my attitude.

I'm definitely attractive and I know it. I probably wouldn't say that so bluntly in real life though. In my experience people don't seem to be too receptive of super confident women, which blows. It's a good way to get called an uppity, arrogant or smug b*tch, I get that a lot.
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options

:laugh: Love it!
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    It's all about my mood... and scale! LOL..

I'm 32, sometimes , when I'm in a good mood (scale displays a loss), I groom myself, wear my sexiest jeans and highheel boots and I feel supersexy, and I see it in the eyes of my partner.

But, there are days that I feel that I'm getting older and not so attractive (scale displays gain). As a result I don't watch out my clothes or hair and look like a sick woman!

I'm trying a lot in order to get out of my bed every morning, and get in a "I'm feeling sexy today" mood! At the end of the day, I've noticed it has better results to my relationship!
    hahahahahahaha
  • magdamccraven
    magdamccraven Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've never been physically attractive, but I like to think that I'm better looking once you get to know me. However, since I've lost some weight ( and cut my hair and bought some new clothes ) it seems that folks are more open to getting to know me.

I think that's because I'm not so scary looking any more :-)

I hope this doesn't weird you out cause I'm old and fat but when I was single and thin you are exactly what I would have looked for. You're pretty fine. :drinker:
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm usually happy with the way that I look.
    I go to school with a lot of very pretty girls, though. So sometimes I think that I'm pretty average looking.
    But I've been called gorgeous on more than one occasion within the last few months, so maybe I'm improving as I gain confidence?
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

LOVE IT!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do me.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Comparing oneself to another isn't wise. A lot of people sees themselves in a negativity light, because they are comparing themselves against someone or something.

Why do you feel unattractive? You are beautiful. The cause goes beyond looks. Never throw yourself in prison and give people or things your freedom key. Come out from behind those bars. You always have the power to destroy your jail.

Never think that being notice is what makes you beautiful or attractive.

Lift your head up and stop putting yourself down. When you do that, some people will think that's how you are supposed to be treated and that's how they will treat you.

Love yourself always.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The are those rate instances where the lighting is right, I'm at the right angle and am wide awake where I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I'm like DAYUMMMM I'm fine... then I got to check myself out and realise I'm a haggard, inflated, balding young man... not a look anyone should have.