100 lbs gone forever!!!! (w/pic)

Options

Replies

• Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You continue to look fantastic! Wow -- 115. That is where I hope to be xome day. How long has it taken you and what are your words of wisdom?
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I hope I can get to my -100 milestone soon. :)
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fantastic!!!
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very cool! You look great!
  • I really needed to read that...thanks so much for sharing! I've got a long way to go, and it helps to know that it can be done! :happy:
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Awsome!!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. I lost only 10 lbs and I feel good. What about losing 10 times more. Woww!!
    Congrats.
    I love going through this forum topic especially. it keeps me motivated when i'm feeling down to see all the great stories and their pics. So, i promised myself i would put it all out there when i finally managed to hit that 100 lb milestone.

My weight loss journey started about a year and a half ago. I was 290 at my heaviest, after the birth of my 2nd child. I never realized how large I had gotten until it was pointed out to me by my 5 yr old son. The road has been a long one, constantly filled with bumps, injuries (I am currently nursing a broken hand), a few nutella binges, but whenever i get discouraged, i remind myself where i came from and the will to just keep going somehow always manages to resurface.

I could never had gotten so far without mfp. it is truly a great site! /nor could I have gotten anywhere without the constant love and support of my mfp pals, my friends and family, and the very best bootcamp trainer anyone could ask for.

100lbsloss.jpg

If you are ever feeling down, just say to yourself "You can do it!!!" because whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!

xo
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    in.freaking.credible! I'm 16lbs into my 100lb journey, seeing this was SO inspriational. THANK YOU!!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!!!
  • kaybillie
    Options
    aarr thanks, thanks for posting and you are looking great! Well done :smile:
  • brooklyngrannie
    brooklyngrannie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just starting, any suggestions for a beginner?????
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Just starting, any suggestions for a beginner?????

Anytime someone asks me I just have the one same thing to tell them. Eat well, exercise more, and above all, JUST KEEP GOING!!!

I will tell you, I have had my fair share of bumps in the road, injuries that kept me from working out, cravings that led to binges, people that were obstacles in my path, but through it all I kept looking at the future, at what reaching my goal would mean to me, to my kids, and it got me back on track every time.

It's not an easy road, weight loss, and becoming healthy is not a quick fix. There is no magic pill, just the magic that you find within yourself to make the journey.

I wish you the very best of luck and know that, if you want it bad enough, you can achieve anything!
  • redlily17
    Options
    you look amazing! Great job!
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, quite the inspiration for others. Can I ask you, how often did you exercise and did you eat your exercise calories?
  • nborsh22
    nborsh22 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats. You look great! All your hard work has paid off. Enjoy your new body!!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    all I can say is WOW you look great and I hope I can do it as well as you did thanks for sharing
  • cbuggin22
    cbuggin22 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look incredible!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, quite the inspiration for others. Can I ask you, how often did you exercise and did you eat your exercise calories?

When I first started working out I was doing three days/week at home, usually dvd's like Jillian Michaels or BeachBody stuff. Then I joined an outdoor bootcamp and amped it up to 5 days /week. Now I generally workout 4-6 days/week depending on my mood! :)

My caloric intake is not very standard. I try to eat back most of my exercise calories, but often fall short. Some days I average 1200, some days I am upwards of 2000 (with the exercise cals). I guess it's what some would qualify a zigzag thing, although it's not the same every day or every week. No one is the same, not every body is going to react or change the same either. I think the bottom line is, find what works for you and go with it. the only thing I really follow is I cut out pretty much all junk food, fast food, rarely eat at restaurants, I barely ever eat processed or packaged food (including frozen dinners). I try to cook as much as possible so I know what's going into my food, and fresher is always better anyway! That being said, if I could figure out a way to kick my starbucks habit, I would be happy! lol.

Best of luck to you!
  • nasprewell
    nasprewell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!