Runners' Team Challenge * X Miles in November *

Options

Replies

• sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    6 miles this morning for my last long run of 2011- 68 miles for November. 4 days for short runs before my surgery and then rehab until the new year.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Updated the spread sheet for Check point 3 (11/19). Our group / team is in the GREEN! YAY!

Here is a reprint of the spread sheet here as a marker, our results are reflected on the spread sheet on the front page too. AND in the group too.

2011-Nov-Check.PNG[/url]
    2011-Nov-Legend.PNG[/url]
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Ran my 5K yesterday! The course was hilly, very hilly. It felt like climbing mount everest. Also the course was longer than 5K (according to my GPS watch). My time was slower than my current fast time this season. ): Hoping for a faster time next week. I still got a 1st place trophy in my age group. Happy about that AND I really enjoyed the race - it was fun, despite the hills!:bigsmile:
  • LongRunner77
    LongRunner77 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    8 mile long run today...longest run in about 3 weeks, felt good....have 18 total for the month...
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Got in 6 miles today. I was aiming for 7 but my night out last night combined with the 40km/hr headwind killed me. Still felt good though, just worked harder and was slower than last week.
    exercise.png
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    7 miles last week...not great but better than nothing!

exercise.png
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Another 5 and a bit miles completed today, felt like my legs didn't understand what I was trying to get them to do but I made it!

exercise.png
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Got up and ran 7 in some heavy fog this morning!

Total so far =43
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Saturday was 3 miles- Sunday was 3 Miles..Monday was 6.

Total so far: 54
    Goal 60 (I'm sure I'll make it lol)
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    I did walk/sprint intervals at gym (part of a training program). Total distance run was 1 mile. I am counting it.
    exercise.png
  • JF582773
    JF582773 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Just added 4 to now sit at 72 miles for November
  • LongRunner77
    LongRunner77 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nice little 3 miler in the cold, wet drizzle....21 so far...
  • jbreilly
    jbreilly Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    5.4 today

exercise.png
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Still no running for me... my foot still isnt 100% and if i walk on it too much it starts hurting again!!! So ive missed over a week of running now!!! =(
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Update from me:

6.84 miles - 15 Nov
    6.56 miles - 17 Nov
    6.84 miles - 20 Nov (shorter than normal "long" training run - followed by.....)
    9.5 miles - 20 Nov (....longer than anticipated hash run!!!)
    7.4 miles - 22 Nov

I make my running total to be: 93.07 miles :smile:
  • 3dogsrunning
    Options
    Still no running for me... my foot still isnt 100% and if i walk on it too much it starts hurting again!!! So ive missed over a week of running now!!! =(

That sucks, but so much better to wait until healed. Hope you get better soon.

11/11/23 - 3.5 miles. First run in the snowfall. Roads were clear but the snow just started to fall. Love it.

Almost finished!
    exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Options
    5 miles today! I am so happy! Felt really good, glad have recovered from my heel injury - I did have some slight lower back and achilles soreness, but it was just slight. Will be careful. Another race on Saturday with DH - racing really keeps me motivated!