30 day shred! come on ladies!!!!

Options

Replies

• CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too. Today was Day 1. Feel free to add me !!
  • mjm9151
    mjm9151 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! Day 1 starting tonight!! :)
  • RuchMathers
    RuchMathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    count me in.i'll start my day 2 tonight :D
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! Feeling stronger already!
  • moxley20
    Options
    hey! i just finished day 3. just wondering if anyone is planning on taking a "rest" day, my calves feel like they could use a one day break but i'm not sure if the program is supposed to be run straight through or not!?
  • dzmikki
    Options
    I think you are to go straight through. I ended up taking a few breaks today as I was sore. Just do the best you can.
  • loseramy68
    Options
    I started today as well! I would love to join you all and see if I can actually complete 30 days this time.
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you all! My first day was tonight and I loved it and am feeling very excited about this! I was curious how much weight everyone is using and do you plan to up your level after a couple days... i was thinking every 10 days up my level but wanted to know everyone else's plan :)
  • jasonnjamer
    jasonnjamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im on level one day 2 and it is amazing!! I took before pictures and cant wait to see the end result. I have been going to the gym for over a year now mon-fri. and I havnt been this soar in a very long time. Talk about working out muscles I forgot I had. :) Love it!!
  • dzmikki
    Options
    I would love to join you all! My first day was tonight and I loved it and am feeling very excited about this! I was curious how much weight everyone is using and do you plan to up your level after a couple days... i was thinking every 10 days up my level but wanted to know everyone else's plan :)

I did level 1 for 3 days. I felt like I was ready for the next level, as I was able to complete the entire workout without stopping.
    I plan to stay on level 2 until I can complete the entire level without taking a 5-10 second break.
    I am using 4lb weights.
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the 30 day shred, when it shows up I'll definitely join!
  • jennifer0626
    jennifer0626 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you. I did Day 1 today. Took 2 quick breaks but feel like I accomplished it because I finished! Everything jiggles. Lol. Hopefully that will go away soon.

Here's to motivation!,
  • babyblue1426
    Options
    I just started ripped in 30, does this count? I still wanna be included here, i'm in my second day and it was so hard to actually get up and do it! reading the posts make me feel i'm not the only crazy one! haha
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    I just finished level 2 day 2 today! I have also started this a few other times and this time I'm DETERMINED to stick with it!
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today! I'm comtemplating if I should just start today instead of going for a jog, but I have no idea how to log it in! I don't have an HRM. HELP!!!
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    May I join? I'm starting today!
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I just got mine today! I'm comtemplating if I should just start today instead of going for a jog, but I have no idea how to log it in! I don't have an HRM. HELP!!!

I do mine with a HRM, but most people use the Circuit Training that is listed in the Exercises.
  • mrsbarton
    mrsbarton Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    yayyyyyyy look at all us ladies! shred ladies shred! remember to feel free to add me everyone :) we are now onto day 3 :)
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30 day shred already. So today I started the 30 Day Challenge, which incorporates the shred, banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of 30DS done and I went for a 30 minute walk! Feeling very motivated now.