GUYS: what do u want in a woman?

Options

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Tkn11 just looks good period, doesn't matter what angle you look at it.

I went to her profile and tried turning my head sideways and YEP, she still looked great.
  • Cara2Me
    Options
    Can't we all just get along!:love:

Happy Thanksgiving
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    this is what i wanna look like. a fit pear shaped woman! now this is sexy
    beyonce-bikini-green-fat.jpg&w=400&h=599&ei=-I_NTvSgN862hAfL2-HMDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=422&vpy=109&dur=22&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=106&ty=179&sig=110644024024432854536&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=89&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

skinny, curvy, chubby...all women are beautiful! none the less
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    135 at 5'7" is a perfectly healthy, excellent weight.

My ribs and hip bones stick out when I lay down too. And my legs look skinny. Gravity is fun.
  • Rob_Sarge
    Rob_Sarge Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Not a thing, I found her 13 years ago
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    this is what i wanna look like. a fit pear shaped woman! now this is sexy
    beyonce-bikini-green-fat.jpg&w=400&h=599&ei=-I_NTvSgN862hAfL2-HMDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=422&vpy=109&dur=22&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=106&ty=179&sig=110644024024432854536&page=1&tbnh=134&tbnw=89&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

skinny, curvy, chubby...all women are beautiful! none the less

I AM SOOOO JEALOUS OF BEYOUNCE! SHE HAS GOT SUCH A BOD ON HER! and jennifer lopez. sometimes.... AND BIG TIME KIM KARD!

Hubby crushes hard on beyounce. how could you not? shes so pretty! :)
  • fatty2fit88
    Options
    I know beyonce is gorgeous :( i'm so JELOUS!!!!!!!!! her skin, her body, her FACE!!!!!!
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.

What happened to curvy bodies and round butts and DDs..? Is that they are still over weight!! ..they get diabetes,,heart conditions..high blood pressure...I applaud those who accept their chunky curves and feel sexy That's GREAT but at the end of the day its still unhealthy!! I, myself, have dropped a ton of weight..People say I look great...and compared to what I was...I do!! BUT I am STILL at 158lbs ..UNHEALTHY!!!!...5'2" I should be between 104 and 130lbs!!! You can equate "curves" with sexy all you like..you can put down skinny women all you like...that end of the day..She will live to be 80...others...not so long...(And of course your hubby agrees with you...what else can he say?? "No Babe you're too fat for me I prefer her??" Yeah..he might be saying one thing and thinking another)
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    She needs be outgoing and be able to hold long conversations...a super hot girl who can't do this is completely useless for a relationship and can't be taken seriously.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.

She is one of my MFP friends ands works her *kitten* of supporting her friends and she is beautiful! Nobody should belittle anyone on here because individual tastes are different.
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Double Post
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    someone nice and kind who likes me for me i.e. doesn't care I am a big guy.... I am yet to find one though :ohwell:

There is someone out there for you somewhere!!! I started dating my husband at nearly 300 lbs!! Even now he is about 270 (he would kill me for telling people that). I love him for him and you'll find your lady too!
  • JThomas61
    Options
    A woman who is smart, funny, loves the outdoors, animals, likes to travel, she must have her stuff together and not have emotional baggage, children from a previous relationship or relationships, she must be intofitness, must have a job, must have a car and doesn't talk about herself or work 24/7 and doesn't have to take 2 hours to get ready to go somewhere. She has to be as comfortable in jeans or sweats as she is a dress?

umm have we met? i think u just described me :)

ok maybe i take 1 hour to get ready but that's pretty normal for girls ;)

Hey one hour is great, it's something I can live with, lol
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    honest, trustworthy, outgoing, active, sane, independent, attractive to me, not insecure about herself. (forgot non smoker & no kids from previous relationships)

I think that's about it.

P.S my hip bones stick out on TKN11's angle also. Umad? :tongue:
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

What happened to curvy bodies and round butts and DDs..? Is that they are still over weight!! ..they get diabetes,,heart conditions..high blood pressure...I applaud those who accept their chunky curves and feel sexy That's GREAT but at the end of the day its still unhealthy!! I, myself, have dropped a ton of weight..People say I look great...and compared to what I was...I do!! BUT I am STILL at 158lbs ..UNHEALTHY!!!!...5'2" I should be between 104 and 130lbs!!! You can equate "curves" with sexy all you like..you can put down skinny women all you like...that end of the day..She will live to be 80...others...not so long...(And of course your hubby agrees with you...what else can he say?? "No Babe you're too fat for me I prefer her??" Yeah..he might be saying one thing and thinking another)

I'm gonna disagree with you here. Just because you don't fit into that stereotypical BMI, doesn't actually mean you are unhealthy. Just because you are curvy, doesn't mean you are unhealthy.

I, for example, have a great heart (been a test subject at work some times), I have very low blood pressure and a low heart rate (to the point my doctor suggested I not cut back on my salt intake, so that my blood pressure can rise a touch). I have great lungs and great blood work (unless coming off work, where I'm not "allowed" to drink). But I am considered "overweight"

Also, many people who are in great shape -- die younger than others. Those who smoke all their lives and don't exercise live into their 90's. Its just the way it goes.

*I'm not saying that the girl in this pic looks bad, or unhealthy. But people can be healthy at different sizes, and don't want someone to starve themselves so they can be that size 2 when they were never meant to be that small*
  • dalgirly
    Options
    A woman who is smart, funny, loves the outdoors, animals, likes to travel, she must have her stuff together and not have emotional baggage, children from a previous relationship or relationships, she must be intofitness, must have a job, must have a car and doesn't talk about herself or work 24/7 and doesn't have to take 2 hours to get ready to go somewhere. She has to be as comfortable in jeans or sweats as she is a dress?

umm have we met? i think u just described me :)

ok maybe i take 1 hour to get ready but that's pretty normal for girls ;)

Hey one hour is great, it's something I can live with, lol

Most girls I know take very little time to get ready. My bf takes WAY longer than I do to get ready. I take a good 20 min, maybe 30 if its for a wedding.
  • fatty2fit88
    Options
    as someone stated earlier... low blood pressure and low pulse is NOT a good thing :....
    calculating cholesterol (bound to be higher in a fat person) is a better estimation for the risk of atherosclerotic disease in an overweight person (that predisposes to thromboembolic events- i.e strokes and heart attacks).

I won't say BMI is an accurate measure as it may sometimes demonstrate muscular people in the over weight category. The best measurement in my opinion is body fat %.... :)
  • dalgirly
    Options
    I will agree that body fat % is the best way to calculate being fatty versus fit.

But health isn't necessarily that. Health has a lot to do with your heart (which body fat % doesn't calculate - it only somewhat effects) and also a lot to do with simple genes (another thing body fat % doesn't calculate).

To say that someone is unhealthy because they have curves is wrong. Same like calling some one anorexic because they are thin.
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Umm all the hating and jealousy = :sick:

I guess if you've never been thin, you wouldn't know that your hipbones stick out like that when you're lying down.

I've been thin....I weighed 130 at 5'3" but my hip bones never stuck out like that. I'm definitely not jealous, I just stated that it wasn't 'attractive' in my opinion.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Umm all the hating and jealousy = :sick:

I guess if you've never been thin, you wouldn't know that your hipbones stick out like that when you're lying down.

I've been thin....I weighed 130 at 5'3" but my hip bones never stuck out like that. I'm definitely not jealous, I just stated that it wasn't 'attractive' in my opinion.

I agreed. i am 5'4, (130 now, been 115, 120, etc, its according) and have been 103lbs before(when i was getting into drugs in my teen years), still never had my bones stick out like that lying down. neither did my ex-anorexic sister at her worst (bad) I'm not jealous, not of her. I'm jealous of what i can NOT have, like a 20 in waist cute piggy toes a button nose, two arms even (when i want to fix my hair) not of that. ANYONE CAN LOOK LIKE THAT IF THEY STOP EATING LONG ENOUGH.

NOW, i have had friends who were naturally super thin, i felt bad, they hated it. one tried eating as much as she could for weeks and couldnt gain. she would cry so hard, she hated it. all three of them did. the one bought her curves later and feels a bit better now. i think that there are different ideas of beauty, and 12 yr old pre-pubescent skeleton bones is just not mine. sexy comic book hero chicks, pin ups, play boys, lingerie models (not vs ones, to thin now) beyonce, kim kard, those are girls i envy. or super fit ones like beil. love jessica beil. still underweight, but so pretty and fit. fit, toned, thats attractive, bones (to me) just are not. I'm sorry. no offense to anyone. i wish everyone a fab holiday, a great nights sleep, and a long and peaceful life. xo