5'7 Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• sharrrina
    sharrrina Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to get to 145...I'm 155-158 now.
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7.5 and I want to get down between 130-140;) my friends think I'm crazy too but what I get to get them to understand is my build is different my mom is 5'8 ad got down to 130-135 and is was a size 4 built ripped n toned!!! We have the same body type except I am a half inch shorter...so I know I will be healthy and HOT!!!
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I got back on MFP at 206-205 with a primary goal of 175 -- healthy for me, but still a little chub...I am 4 lbs away right now and in a size 12 jeans...this looks very good on my body as I have a large frame and a lot of muscle from years of physical labor as a landscape designer, and just being active in general. I have seen that the muscle is still there - it was just covered in fat.

I am pleased with my current status, but have decided to very slowly work towards 165-155 depending...I mean like over a year lose 10 to 20 lbs more...I am currently at 27% body fat according to the measurement system, and I am aiming to hit 25% by Christmas 2012.
    I set myself on maintenance cals and try to have a 250 calorie deficit on a daily basis, if not better...I just don't like being hungry, and last time around realized that shortly after I felt like I was on a 'diet', I fell off of the wagon. So, I am in it for the long haul :)
  • jarredondo
    jarredondo Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Before I had my three boys, i weighed about 135. I would love to be that again but I don't think it is realistic. That was when I was in my 20's and had and extra 2 hours every day to work out. That's not happening these days. Now I would love to get to 145-150. I was almost there then I found out I was pregnant with my 3 boy. 3 years later I am still trying to get back there :-)
  • jennaddy
    jennaddy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and my goal is 145.

I set this goal because at that weight I felt the best about myself.

When I lost 80 lbs in 2009, I got down to 147 and I wore a size 6 pants and a Medium in shirts.

I have a medium-large frame, so I think anything less than 145 and I would start veering into the disproportionate area.
  • Melissa_Suzanne
    Melissa_Suzanne Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    130ish :)
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5 and my goal weight is around 120, 125.
  • aggielonghornmd
    aggielonghornmd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"8, med frame but I always weighed more than "normal"girls. When I was younger I did a lot of strength training an weighed a high of 158, SZ 8-10 I've been taking better care of myself over the last few years 145-148lbs. I just joined MFP 2weeks ago. Im pretty active at work but havent really been working out but im on my feet all day and take about 10 flights of stairs daily and walk about 2 miles Strictly following MFP Calorie counter of 1200 cal per day I've lost 4lbs (SW145.5 CW141.5) my goal is to be under 140 and fit a size 6. If anyone wants to friend me please add me. I'm also amazed that charting everything you put in your mouth can be so motivating. I feel like I'm working on a fun project...me! For 2012 I don't need to make a resolution, I'm already living it!
  • NefariousBunny
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my goal is 145
  • gailashton
    Options
    I'm a bigger boned girl with wide shoulders, a tiny waist - I've been told I am a perfect hourglass, although I look at myself as anything less than perfect! I am currently 175 pounds and wear as size 10 to 14, my perfect weight is 160, but i've been as low as 132 before, but was also emaciated in a size 4 - i.e. my eating disorder days...... I lift weights and do cardio, so have a muscular build..... 145 is a good goal though - just depends on your body type and where you're body is comfortable. Unforrtunately my body likes to live in the 225 to 250 range, but i'm trying to convince it of something different!
  • solincia
    Options
    This is actually my first time posting.

I'm 5'7" and my goal weight is 150...
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    5'7" - goal weight is 150, but that number isn't set in stone. It's more about how I look and feel than the number on the scale.
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7.5" and have a small frame and equally small boobs (let's face it, boobs weigh - so this matters!). That said, I'm shooting for 130. I weighed 105 as a teen and then was about 120 through college. I look back at those photos now and I look TOO thin! (Ah those were the days - I ate Doritos and Pizza for every meal and never gained an ounce! I miss you, metabolism!)

I will be happy once I hit 140 (almost there!), but I am not stopping until I am at 130. My husband prefers me a bit on the heavy side, but tough $**t to him! lol!
  • scott1981
    scott1981 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 5 9 and aiming for a normal 170 lbs. Now I did some research and If I lose to 170 lbs I would have 2.5% body fat.
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Right now I am shooting for 180 (I have a large body frame). Depending on how I feel and look when I get there, I may try for 160-170.

That is how I feel also :)
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Right now I am shooting for 180 (I have a large body frame). Depending on how I feel and look when I get there, I may try for 160-170.

This is me as well. Would love to reach 160 - but would be happy at even 180.
  • shipwreck3
    Options
    I wished I was 5'7'' LOL My goal is around 140ish. I dont care as long as I can fit in a size 10/11 comfortably!
  • sam1acey
    Options
    Hi everyone. I joined 2 weeks ago and love this Site.

I am 5'7, I have lost over 6lbs since joining and am currently 149.4lbs.

My goal weight is between 135 & 140lbs, going on the basis that I will know whats right when I get there!!

I was around 130lbs over 7 years ago but was extremely fit and had an outdoor job, so not sure that I will get there again, but will be over the moon to just be in the one hundred and thirties!!!!

Good luck all :smile:
  • Amanda_150
    Amanda_150 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5'7'' and 5'8'' and I am shooting for 150. My frame is on the large size, but honestly I have never been that low, so when I get closer to it, I will reassess my goal either higher or lower depending on shape.
  • Litibug
    Options
    I just started MFP two weeks ago. I have been at 160-163 pounds for the past several years. My goal weight is 142# which is where I was at about 7 years ago - but would be happy to get to 148#, and see where it goes from there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!