I love him/her but....

Options
he keeps flicking his snot everywhere! He thinks i don't notice, but it's hard to ignore the bogie on the telly screen, if you catch my drift..?

So what does your other half do that drives you nuts..?

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Lives 800 miles away.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Lives 800 miles away.

Yus :(

Tickles me until i scream. It is cute for a while, but when i can't breathe you gotta stop! lol
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    eats junk
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    He cannot for the life of him pick up after his messes.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Bump....need to take notes so I can avoid these things in the future
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    she's time challanged - chronically late for everything
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    lol yes
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    her mom drives me crazy! lol
  • tinydancer24
    Options
    arrrgggghhhh, where do I start!?!
  • plagirl227
    Options
    arrrgggghhhh, where do I start!?!

Exactly! Ahahahahahahahaa!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    are you guys talking about me while i am not here??????
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    lol yes

Good point.

So far i learned don't pick my nose and eat junk xD
  • posiegirl3
    Options
    Most recently... decided that I am not the right person for her after I gave up my entire life a year ago and moved 700 miles away from home to be with her.

But one of the things that drove me crazy was when she would fan her ears with her hands and tell me to "refuel" if I asked her to clarify something.

And when she would whine that she does "EVERYTHING" if she sees we're almost out of milk, when I keep the house nearly spotless all the time.

And when I am told that even though I'm not showing my stress, she can sense it and it's adding to her stress.

Sorry, on a roll right now... maybe I need to realize SHE wasn't the right person for ME because I don't deserve to walk on eggshells all the time :-)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Most recently... decided that I am not the right person for her after I gave up my entire life a year ago and moved 700 miles away from home to be with her.

But one of the things that drove me crazy was when she would fan her ears with her hands and tell me to "refuel" if I asked her to clarify something.

And when she would whine that she does "EVERYTHING" if she sees we're almost out of milk, when I keep the house nearly spotless all the time.

And when I am told that even though I'm not showing my stress, she can sense it and it's adding to her stress.

Sorry, on a roll right now... maybe I need to realize SHE wasn't the right person for ME because I don't deserve to walk on eggshells all the time :-)
    I thought I won this thread, but I think you do. :( I'm sorry.
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    Lives in another country.....for now! :wink:
  • RensR
    RensR Posts: 23
    Options

You GO mate! Life's too short honestly!
  • posiegirl3
    Options
    Nah... I don't win anything except a one way ticket back home. I have to look at it as an opportunity and not a burdon. It will feel better with time and come out stronger than ever. :-)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My husband is a big time gamer, I love him so much and just want to spend time with him sometimes, I'm a stay at home mom who doesn't get much face to face talk with adults, so I just want to talk sometimes, and he doesn't which drives me mad.

But the number 1 things I think is his parents lol. He agrees though. It's more his mom then anything, she drives me crazy! I love her but even right now we aren't even talking. She likes to tell me how to raise the kids, they are mind to raise and I won't let her in on that part and she gets mad and we but heads. I'm trying to cook healthy and my son refuses to try anything and she thinks I should feed him whatever he wants, when I know if he is hungry he is going to try what I cook. I'm not going to make him go to bed hungry if he really does not like something but come on? Gagging before he's even tried it, sorry that's not even right. She likes to manipulate everyone around her, she never does any wrong. So we haven't talked because for the first time I refuse to call her and just act like all is ok. If I do that, in her eyes I'm saying I'm wrong. I know how she works. Anyways... That's my main issue with my husband and it isn't about him lol.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I dont have a mate right now, but my ex he would spend so frivoulsly and wonder wht he never had money. That was so frustrating to me because I am a penny pincker and i do believe in saying for a rainy day because u never knwo. Anywho I pray that GOd sends me someone with more common sense:happy: