I love him/her but....

Options

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    he used to leave his socks stuffed in between the cushions of the couch, but then we got a new couch, and I think out of respect for the new couch, he just leaves them on the floor.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Bump....need to take notes so I can avoid these things in the future

Dammit! She is so lucky!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    He started smoking again. :brokenheart:
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I only get to see him every three weeks. But hey its better than the 3 times a year we were at for a while.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    he has no job
    when he has a job, he does something stupid to lose it
    it is my fault he has no job
    he doesn't like to clean the house
    he doesn't like to do laundry
    he is bored staying home with the kids

Hey - anyone want a wife that can pay all the bills and support the family if you are willing to work on some of the above issues?
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    His studio is freaking disaster. (it's his space...whatever....)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    he has no job
    when he has a job, he does something stupid to lose it
    it is my fault he has no job
    he doesn't like to clean the house
    he doesn't like to do laundry
    he is bored staying home with the kids

Hey - anyone want a wife that can pay all the bills and support the family if you are willing to work on some of the above issues?

My EX-husband was like this.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Asks me to be nice to his parents. *sigh*
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    - He gets out of the shower and does not dry himself.. then goes to sit on MY side of the bed!

- When shaving.. he leaves his hair on the sink or in the shower and doesn't wash it off.

- grabs a glass of juice, goes to the room drinks it, goes to the kitchen, grabs another glass of juice.. goes to the room. Before long our room looks like a scene out of the movie "Signs".

- eats in the room on my side of the bed and leaves crumbs.

I think that's all I have.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When he comes home he has to turn all the lights in the house on. All of them.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    keeps calling the police when i'm only trying to catch a glimpse of her in the windows....

tells her husband when i call her at work...

runs screaming when i try to pour out my heart and soul to her... who cares that i snuck into the backseat of her car when she wasn't looking? i just wanted to make sure she heard me.

cries and throws things when i show up at her workplace with flowers and guess which fake name she's using... (it's a game we play)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Can't think of a single "but". I doubt there is a better person out there for me than my wife.
  • RensR
    RensR Posts: 23
    Options
    keeps calling the police when i'm only trying to catch a glimpse of her in the windows....

runs screaming when i try to pour out my heart and soul to her... who cares that i snuck into the backseat of her car when she wasn't looking? i just wanted to make sure she heard me.

cries and throws things when i show up at her workplace with flowers and guess which fake name she's using... (it's a game we play)

BUWAhahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!! That is hilarious, very clever!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

That sounds like a fun game.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I hate when he is sick or hurt because he acts really pathetic...........I mean really pathetic and it really makes me not very sympathetic.

He hates it when I call him a liar but he will totally lie and say "what I just didn't tell you", thats not lying..........even when I asked him straight to his face. (these are small lies........like about smoking cigarettes)
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    ...my husband is apparently opposed to doing his laundry or even putting the dirty clothes remotely close to a hamper. *sigh* I guess doing his laundry and picking up after him is the least I can do since he doesn't make me work.
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Has a crazy ex-wife. WTF was he thinking ever marrying her?????? Now she's a part of my life forever. Ugh!! : (
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    - He gets out of the shower and does not dry himself.. then goes to sit on MY side of the bed!

- When shaving.. he leaves his hair on the sink or in the shower and doesn't wash it off.

- grabs a glass of juice, goes to the room drinks it, goes to the kitchen, grabs another glass of juice.. goes to the room. Before long our room looks like a scene out of the movie "Signs".

- eats in the room on my side of the bed and leaves crumbs.

I think that's all I have.
    lol he sounds like my twin
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I think we need a thread about Mother in laws!!!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    He will do his laundry and then leave it in the dryer until I do mine so I have to put his away too! *I really really hate putting away laundry lol* And he always leaves the light in the bathroom on!! Even during the day! Drives me crazy and I'm totally planning on getting a night light for in there soon lol