I love him/her but....

Options

Replies

• RensR
    RensR Posts: 23
    Options
    Has a crazy ex-wife. WTF was he thinking ever marrying her?????? Now she's a part of my life forever. Ugh!! : (

I have the complete opposite. He's never had a girlfriend....like EVER. I have to teach him everything, at the ripe age of 36..arrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

"No darling, pissing on the loo seat is *not ok* for the females in the house, sharing it with you."
  • RensR
    RensR Posts: 23
    Options
    He will do his laundry and then leave it in the dryer until I do mine so I have to put his away too! *I really really hate putting away laundry lol* And he always leaves the light in the bathroom on!! Even during the day! Drives me crazy and I'm totally planning on getting a night light for in there soon lol

My guy doesn't even know we own a tumbledrier..
  • SooZ1138
    Options
    I love him, but he's chronically late (he gets upset if I wake him up to be on time, and we are STILL late to everything!!)

He's OBSESSED with his AR-15 that he built. He plays with it right when he gets home... EVERY. DAY.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    keeps calling the police when i'm only trying to catch a glimpse of her in the windows....

tells her husband when i call her at work...

runs screaming when i try to pour out my heart and soul to her... who cares that i snuck into the backseat of her car when she wasn't looking? i just wanted to make sure she heard me.

cries and throws things when i show up at her workplace with flowers and guess which fake name she's using... (it's a game we play)

You ARE the best!
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i hate it when he tells me to eat "real food" when i'm eating healthy...or complains when i want to excersice everyday because he thinks there are more important things to do.
    i guess to him real food is fast food and cinnabuns yuck, and he doesn't understand that working out actually gives me energy to get more stuff done and you all know the benefits of it, he never will :(
  • Cfigueroa95
    Options
    keeps calling the police when i'm only trying to catch a glimpse of her in the windows....

runs screaming when i try to pour out my heart and soul to her... who cares that i snuck into the backseat of her car when she wasn't looking? i just wanted to make sure she heard me.

cries and throws things when i show up at her workplace with flowers and guess which fake name she's using... (it's a game we play)
  • Cfigueroa95
    Options
    lol thats funny...

i think mine is addicted to hunting...:(
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Hahahahahaha Made my day with this!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    ...my husband is apparently opposed to doing his laundry or even putting the dirty clothes remotely close to a hamper. *sigh* I guess doing his laundry and picking up after him is the least I can do since he doesn't make me work.

My husband was like this until I completely stopped picking up his laundry and left it pile up next to his bed. He ended up breaking his ankle trying to wade through it. Now he puts his laundry in the hamper.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Has a crazy ex-wife. WTF was he thinking ever marrying her?????? Now she's a part of my life forever. Ugh!! : (

I used to think the SAME thing...then their son turned 18 and SHE IS NO LONGER PART OF MY LIFE:drinker: . I might have to see her occasionally but I don't even have to PRETEND to get along with her anymore:wink: . If the kid ever marries or has babies I'll be sure to work my schedule or seating arrangements around staying away from her as to not make my step son feel awkward...
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    He doesn't want to lose weight with me and wears baggy clothes that make him look MUCh bigger than he really is!
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend chews on his nails and then spits it out, no matter where we are. It's fine in his house but when we are in my bedroom then I scold him lol.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    My wife believes in Reincarnation and thinks that she was previously a 6'4" black man which has caused me to walk funny due to the giganitc size of her marital aids.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    He doesn't want to lose weight with me and wears baggy clothes that make him look MUCh bigger than he really is!

It's not a deal breaker but eventually I think I will have to take him shopping. He has admitted that he has no style...And I do.
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    He acts like everything with the house, kids ect is all done by Magic!!! It's not an f-ing fairy running around with her wand saying bibbidi bobbidi boo. It's your wife genius!!!!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Well, once I find someone I'll let you know my current 'buts,' lol.

However, with my ex -

-complaining about EVERYTHING all the time
    - pulling the whole pity party/everyone's out to make my life miserable bullsh*t
    - thinking every little problem is the freakin end of the world
    - obsessing over EVERYTHING/not being able to let anything go, and going on and on and on and on...about these things to me
    - having a temper that would sometimes come out at me for no reason other than I was there

Yeah, eventually the 'buts' got bigger than the love and I figured out I actually deserve better
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    puts his junk in other people's cavern...

:noway:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    puts his junk in other people's cavern...

:noway:

mine too. We are separated, but living together again (sleeping together occasionally and in the same bed always). He "loves" me, but she "makes him happy". She is married too. BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Attempts to watch thirteen television shows simultaneously by changing the channel every 5 seconds. Other than that, he's a peach.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    he used to leave his socks stuffed in between the cushions of the couch, but then we got a new couch, and I think out of respect for the new couch, he just leaves them on the floor.

This exact thing!!! I feel like all I do is pick up socks! How many pairs of socks can one man wear in a week?