Fit, Fabulous and Pregnant - December 2011

Options
Welcome everyone!

This forum is for women who are pregnant and are maintaining their fit and active lifestyles to join with other like minded women! Heatherchrist started this thread and recently had a baby girl so I'll be taking over the next couple months untill mine comes. "I've been on a board with women who were trying to conceive and I've been on a board with women who are pregnant....I wanted to start a group of women who are into fitness and will continue their fitness regimes into their pregnancies and after baby!" -Heather

If you are trying to conceive please join our sister group at:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/381748-fit-for-future-families-november-2011

They are beyond wonderful and will keep you motivated to stay healthy and lots of info to help with the ttc journey.

The women here are very motivational to each other. We are all at different stages of our pregnancy so if you just found out or you are at the end, please join us!

Link to our previous thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/382035-fit-fabulous-and-pregnant-november-2011

"Just as a friendly reminder....this board is for women who are continuing with their fitness/health goals throughout their pregnancy...I'd love for every week all of us to put up either our weekly goals or daily goals to keep ourselves and each other accountable! I wanna hear about your sweat sessions and any new things you are trying (like a new yoga dvd, a new cardio class, or a swim rather than a hike, etc). There are lots of pregnancy boards out there but this one in particular is to keep each other motivated to lift those weights, do that warrior pose, shake your bums, run that extra mile, and hike that hill! Think about the goals you'd like to strive for yourself for the upcoming week. So feed those bodies/babies yummy healthy meals, drink that water, find time to destress and relax, and prepare for the sweat sessions that will occur this week!"

FAQ:
How many calories should I be eating?
During the first trimester most of us eat maintenance calories and most of our exercise calories. During the second and third trimester we add approx 200-300 calories or set it up on MFP to gain 1/2lb a week. If you are a healthy BMI you should gain between 25-35ish pounds. NOBODY should DIET while pregnant. Eating healthy is one thing, but depriving you and your baby of much needed nutrients during this crucial time is so very important!

Should I keep my heart rate under 140 during pregnancy?
"If you exercised regularly before pregnancy, there's no need to focus on your heart rate for exercise during pregnancy.

Years ago, some experts recommended a heart rate of no more than 140 beats a minute for exercise during pregnancy. Today, however, heart rate limits aren't typically imposed during pregnancy. For healthy women, the Department of Health and Human Services recommends at least 150 minutes a week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity — preferably spread throughout the week — without any specific heart rate limits.

Still, reasonable precautions for exercise during pregnancy are important. Get your health care provider's OK for any exercise during pregnancy — especially if you have a history of preterm labor or certain medical conditions, such as high blood pressure. Also, be careful to pace yourself appropriately. In general, you should be able to carry on a conversation while you're exercising. If you can't speak normally while you're working out, you're probably pushing yourself too hard. This could lead to vaginal bleeding, uterine contractions or other problems." http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/exercise-during-pregnancy/AN01560

Great articles and reference material for why it is so important to continue working out during your pregnancy!

http://www.fitpregnancy.com/workouts/prenatal-workouts/truth-about-prenatal-exercise
http://www.fitpregnancy.com/workouts/prenatal-workouts/33-reasons-exercise-now
http://www.baby2see.com/pregnancy_weight_calculator.html

Replies

• Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy December!

Just a quick check in for me. I didn't get a workout in last night but did spend an hour grocery shopping, about an hour cleaning and then some cooking and didn't sit down until around 8 pretty exhausted. My parents are coming in town this afternoon and my sister tomorrow for our shower on Saturday. Yay for baby stuff! My diet has been pretty good this week; I've been eating around 1800 calories and find I don't really want a whole lot more. I figure it's silly to eat a bunch of empty calories at the end of the day just for the sake of getting my calorie goal in. Anyways, we've got a busy weekend ahead! I'm still feeling really good. The baby has been pretty active the last couple days. It is still pretty bizarre all the movement. I hope to get some walking in this weekend but will play it by ear with company. Time to get to work!

-Ashley
    31w6d
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm not preggers now, but trying. and I wish someone had done this when I was pregnant last time! I ended up 98 lbs heavier! lol.
    I'm totally bookmarking this for when we succeed! Thanks!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I would love to join I'm only about 9weeks in and I just found out I've been losing a lot so my goal this week is to make sure I don't lose
  • jiggs31
    jiggs31 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm not yet but hope to be pretty soon after our wedding in Feb. I'm dying to get started but we can't until after the wedding.

Currently I am doing spinning classes - this could be a stupid question but I'm gonna ask anyway......

How far into the pregnancy can I continue to spin???
    Is there a chance it could cause miscarriage early on??

I push it really hard in the classes and keep up with the instructor.
    I've only been spinning for 6 months and I've dropped over a dress size so I was keeping that up before the wedding but realise it won't be the best thing to do once I am trying to or actually conceive.

Any thoughts???
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!! Quick check in...

Been doing good this week after the long weekend, did strength/cardio Monday and Tuesday and yoga last night. Tonight will be probably another strength/cardio night AND decorating the house!!! YAY!! Excited to get into the Christmas season!!

Hope you are all well!

Kristin--21 weeks 1 day
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    Hi ladies! I sort of fell off the face of the earth towards the end of November. The busy holiday got me distracted and I am sure it will happen again this month. I will be 16 weeks next Monday! I talked the OB nurse into scheduling my gender u/s at 18.5 weeks so we will find out the sex of the baby before Christmas! I am going to have the tech put the gender into a envelope and seal it. We are going to open it on Christmas Eve and then will revel it to our parents on Christmas Day! I think it will be the best Christmas gift that we have ever given them.

As for fitness I have been hitting the gym 2-3 times a week and doing the elliptical machine. I have had a horrible time trying to keep up on my running but I can stick to the elliptical so for now that is my goal!

My morning sickness finally stopped last week just in time for Turkey dinner! I was able to enjoy my food for once.

Happy December everyone!!!
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!
    WOW, we're into December already!! Woo Hoo!! And thank you for the new thread!!

These last few days/weeks have been a blur, so bare with me...

As many of you know my brother was laid off and has two little ones...SIL is going back to work and bro is going on unemployment. Not the best situation, but a very feasible one.

ASF, Hubby starts his new job on Monday and he's estatic. God works in mysterious ways! SO we've been working on a new grocery list (since I'm going to be doing the cooking again) that is healthier & easier than his 5 course meals. I'm not complaining by any means, but definitely want to stay within a reasonable weight gain!!

Baby's room is pretty much complete (PROMISE to get pics soon) we're still debating adding/changing a few things but I think it's pretty much done. Especially with the holiday's coming up so quickly. Since hubby's had some extra time- he cleaned the attic to make more room for baby items that we may not need right away. He also re arranged the garage for easier access for me to be able to reach things. Neena has been doing great with our continous training and we've even starte bringing my 2 month old nephew around just so she can get use to the crying/fussing. Mom, MIL, SIL are all pitching in with a few things here and a few things there. I'm blessed to have such a wonderful support system. I don't know where I'd be without everyone?

Last night we started a new little tradition. Eating sliced apples in bed, while hubby read the "Hunger Games" out loud. Can I say that this baby definitely LOVES when we read to him! Every time my hubby stopped the kicking started....quite cute and funny! Good to know that he'll be a reader like we are already. :heart:

Have my Prego Yoga, Prego Pilates & Prego Cardio DVD ready for Monday-
    Have my new grocery list/snacks ready for next week too-
    Water intake has NOT been good, need to get back on track-

Thanks ladies!! :flowerforyou:
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Welcome DECEMBER!!! I love winter and only wished we got piles of snow here in Texas. :)
    I will reply to everybody here on our December thread since I got locked out yesterday on November!!!

H_82- my original goal was 25 total lbs. I was not at my ultimate weight before getting preggos and therefore I wanted to keep it to the bare minimum. I didn't gain much in my first tri and thought for sure I wouldn't in my second since I has been training for a half marathon which just happened in October, and low and behold i put on like 7 freaking pounds in one month!! I gained 2lbs now in my third tri so far and I'm now at 23lb so the 25lbs seems a little unreasonable. I'm now readjusting and going for no more than 30lbs. So we'll see how that goes. :)

taldie01- bummer, but at least baby is healthy and active!!! Yay!!

bmfrazie-sorry to hear about your stressful morning but glad that everything is fine with baby. REST!! Had somewhat of a similar incident the day before Thanksgiving and was put on bed rest for the whole freaking weekend and no working out restrictions. I'm on minimal rest until next appt. So take it easy and my prayers are with you. :) ((HUGS))

Ashely- great job on working out!! Everyting and anything counts!! I sure wish I could right now and I never thougt I'd actually say that. HA!! :)

Rayna- Yay on 3D US they seem so freaking cool. Can't wait to see pics!!

roobean- Yay!!! Great appt!!

rosanna- great job on the water. I've been struggling for the past few days and today I'm already at 48oz at 9:30 this morning so lets hope that I keep up this pace. However, the bladder is FULL as we speak LOL!!

misti-sorry to hear about your appt. I know how hard it is to have these scares. I've had two so far with this pregnancy and its really not a good feeling at all. I worry so much about baby not being healthy rather than myself. They're just so tiny and your mama bear protection mode kicks in BIG time. I'm sorry and try as hard as possible to not stress so much. Not good for baby and my prayers are with you. ((HUGS))

Heather- I think I would like to still keep in touch with the preggo moms too even after I give birth. I feel kind of an attachement to all of them and would hate to just not be in touch or update anymore just because I've had my little bundle. Just my opinion though.

Goals: continue to log all foods (watch everything I put in my mouth since I can't excercise!!!)
    take in at least 120 oz of water
    exercise: still on restrictions until next appt 12/15

Elce 30W4D (23lb gain)
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy December ladies! A new month and closer to baby time! Very exited about getting into my 2nd Trimester b/c I've been crazy nauseous this past week. One more week and I'm at 12. I'm also getting anxious to tell my boss and people at work, but I wanted to wait until 12 weeks to do that.

jiggs31- I'm not a doctor, but I don't think spinning should increase your risk of misscarriage for a normal pregnancy, especially if this was part of your routine before hand. If you're pushing really hard though, it's always good to ask your doctor just to make yourself feel better. And of course, keep your calories at a maintenence level and hydrate like crazy!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness how is it December already! Wow...time is just flying!
    I am 7 months as of today :bigsmile: so cool.

AFM: I bought a fetal monitor last night at Babies R Us for $30 (Graco) it's really cool! It has two headset earphones and also a little microphone so you can talk to baby and it came with a set of little speakers you put on your belly and 2 CDs of music to play your baby - it's all classical type music Mozart etc.So last night we played around with it and it was really fun.
    And before bed I lay down and put the little speakers on my belly and played the music for Mason - it was really nice.
    I also bought a breastfeeding pillow there last night too.

So this weekend coming up is going to be a BUSY one for me - Friday is date night (I'm SO excited) Jay is planning it and I'm just really excited for us to get out of the house and have some time to just be with each other, we only have 12 weeks left with just the two of us - then Saturday Jay and I are going to go to the flea market and see if we can't find some cool vintage type things for the nursery, and then I have my prenatal massage in the afternoon and then I have to grocery shop & clean like a mad woman ;) We are having both Jay's parents and my parents over for brunch on Sunday :noway: haha might be a little crazy.
    I'm hoping to hang all the pictures etc I have for the nursery tonight and get it mostly done so that our parents can see it when they come on Sunday :wink: so yeah...lots of stuff on the go this weekend!
    I had a much better sleep last night and feel actually rested this morning and not so much like a zombie!
    Tonight after work I"m going to see my sister and my nephew and my sister is going to lend me her glider chair and automan for the nursery :bigsmile: score! That was pretty much the last thing I needed!

babeed - where did you get your Prenatal DVDs? I would be interested in the cardio & pilates for sure!

Anyway - happy December 1st everyone! Hope everyone has a great day!

(28 weeks)
  • nkster781
    nkster781 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey guys since it's the start of a new month we should probably introduce ourselves again for anyone that is new and as a refresher for everyone:0)

Name: Nichole
    Hubby/Partner: Jeremy
    How many kids do you have: This is our 1st
    Due Date: Dec. 19, 2011
    How far along are you: 37 Weeks 3 Days
    Do you know the gender: Girl
    Babies Name: Hannah Marie
    Where do you live (if you want to share): NC
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Zumba and Walking
    Fun Fact about yourself: We plan to use hypnobirthing for a non medicated natural childbirth. My husband and I have been together for 10 years and married for 5. Both of my husbands sisters are currently pregnant with their first babies as well (I'm in my 3rd Trimester, One is in her 2nd, and the other in her 1st). So I'm really excited that Hannah will have cousins her age:0)

Feel free to add categories! Happy December!!! 19 Days until my estimated due date, wohooo!!!
  • Raynamama
    Options
    Good idea nkster781 :)

Name: Rayna
    Hubby/Partner: Jay
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!
    Due Date: February 23, 2012
    How far along are you: 28 weeks today!
    Do you know the gender: Boy
    Babies Name: Mason John William Graham :heart:
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Edmonton, Alberta
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Yoga, light cardio and some weight training
    Fun Fact about yourself: My husband and I are planning for a natural child birth - we plan on using the hypnobirthing method as well - and also some other relaxation techniques. My husband has been an amazing partner so far and we are trying to learn as much as we can before the due date so that we are prepared and confident to make the decisions that are right for us and for our baby :smile: I am actually really excited about giving birth and can't wait to experience it! My husband and I have been together about 9 years and have been married for 2.5 years - he is my best friend and partner in crime :heart:
    We had a rough year before getting pregnant where we thought we could not have a baby - but we're beyond blessed and once we got the ok from my obgyn - we got pregnant on the first try!! AND we found out on fathers day :happy: it was really special :)
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    nkster781 great idea!! Thank You!!
    And I can't belive your SOOOoo close!! :smooched:

Name: Denise
    Hubby/Partner: Arthur
    Due Date: March 12, 2012
    How far along are you: 25 weeks
    Do you know the gender: ~* Boy! *~
    Babies Name: Nothing official, so far we have Joaquin, Sebastian, Alejandro, Gael and Ivan??
    Where do you live: Dallas, Tx
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking. Was restricted due to pregnancy concerns/issues. BUT- got approved to do cardio, yoga & pilates!!
    Fun Fact about yourself: Both hubby and I are the oldest in our families and the last to have babies :laugh: so this baby has several cousins around the same age already!! We are having a planned C-section due to unforseen problems with my body. We are grateful that we can have a child even if it's by C-section!! :smooched:
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Happy December girls!!

I have been keeping up with reading everybodies progress, just haven't had time to respond individually, sorry. But you all all inspirations to stay fit and healthy : )

Welcome to the new girls!! Congrats!!

ASF: I am 21 weeks tomorrow. And in the last 2 weeks I have gained 3 pounds! that has been my biggest "jump" in weight gain yet. I only gained 6 lbs over the whole first 19 weeks and then all of a sudden BAM 3 lbs! I don't know if it was from the holiday/family visiting or from a bit of a decrease in intensity of exercise, or if it's just a natural growth spurt. I have been more hungry lately so my calories have gone from about 1800-1900 to 2100-2200. So probably a combination of everything. So my goals for the next week are to make healthier choices for those extra calories when I'm hungry. (I have been indulging a little in the sweets with the attitude of "it's okay, I need extra calories"...NOMORE!!) And I will try to amp my workouts back up to where they were.

Do you ladies use splenda? I was using stevia but have found that it can be a little too sweet at times.

I will be taking my monthly belly shot pics today (we do it in the beginning of each month) So I will be updating my profile pic later. I definitely have gotten a bigger "bump" and my clothes are starting to get a little more snug. Still haven't gotten any real maternity clothes yet...still looking for some good bargains! So for now, just using the hair-tie on the button hole trick with my jeans, or living in my yoga/workout pants. Shirts haven't been a problem yet, but I'm sure they will be getting a little too short in the front soon.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Shelley ~ 21 weeks (as of tomorrow)
    expecting LO #2 - a girl - April 13th
    pre-pg wt (at goal) 122 - current wt 129
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words! I am just counting on the fact that things will get better....
    Yes, Ash, Cecelia is my mom's middle name. (Thanks for remembering!) My dad would always sing that song to her when we were little!

Nichole good idea!

Name: Kim
    Hubby: Ben
    How many kids do you have: This is our first!
    Due Date: May 5, 2012
    How far along are you: 17 w 5 d
    Do you know the gender: Ultrasounds appointment Dec 8th!!!!!!!! YAY!!
    Babies Name: (Possibles) Caleb Jaxson or Cecelia Grace
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Westland, Michigan (Metro Detroit Area)
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: ZUMBA
    Fun Fact about yourself: Hubs and I are both the babies of our families and all of our sisters (no brothers for either of us), mothers, and grandmothers have had girls first, so we are hoping the break the pattern and have a boy first!
  • rosannabarbaroflores
    Options
    I'm not yet but hope to be pretty soon after our wedding in Feb. I'm dying to get started but we can't until after the wedding.

Currently I am doing spinning classes - this could be a stupid question but I'm gonna ask anyway......

How far into the pregnancy can I continue to spin???
    Is there a chance it could cause miscarriage early on??

I push it really hard in the classes and keep up with the instructor.
    I've only been spinning for 6 months and I've dropped over a dress size so I was keeping that up before the wedding but realise it won't be the best thing to do once I am trying to or actually conceive.

Any thoughts???

You should be able to spin for as long as you can comfortably. You will want to modify your intensity as your pregnancy progresses.
    Exercise is not shown to cause miscarriage. You want to be aware of your intensity levels and your body temperature at all times, but more especially during pregnancy. The baby is more sensitive to temperature, and it can cause damage to baby if your body temperature rises too much. Be aware of your Rate of Perceived Exertion. You will want to stay between a 5-8. I posted the scale below:
    Rate of Perceived Exertion:
    0 Feeling you get when sitting.
    1 Activities like getting dressed.
    2 Feeling you might get while doing laundry.
    3 Taking a casual walk.
    4 Walking briskly, but still maintaining conversation.
    5 Feeling you get when rushing out the door.
    6 Feeling you get when rushing up a flight of stairs.
    7 Exercise while singing.
    8 Slightly tiring exercise, but still speaking full sentences.
    9 Feeling fatigue. Breathing hard.
    10 All out exercise. Could not maintain for more than 30 seconds.

Hope that helps!
    Rosanna
  • Raynamama
    Options
    I know this question has been posed before - but what are your favorite pregnancy fitness DVDs - so far I just have the Elements Pre & Post natal yoga (which I love) but I'd like to get one for pilates or cardio - any suggestions?

I was looking at Summer Sander's Prenatal workout DVD by Gaiam - has anyone tried that one?

As winter moves forward and Christmas gets closer I'm finding I have less time and am less likely to go out to find a workout at a gym or whatever, so it looks like home DVDs are the best way for me to get my workout in.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Name: Elce Michelle
    Hubby: Tony
    How many kiddos: #2
    Due Date: 2/05/2012
    How far along are you: 30W4D gained a total of 23lb so far
    Baby name: Dallas Aaron Rogers
    Where do you live: ironically Dallas, TX ( not naming baby by where he was conceived, LOL!!)
    Workouts while pregnant: currently can't do to bed rest but was walking a lot and just did a half marathon in October.
    Fun fact about yourself: I have been with my husband for 14 years and have been married 6 of those 14 years. Our first child is 12 years old and we had a GREAT plan of only having one kid, until I saw myself approaching 30!!!!! Ha!! figured now or never. LOL. So needless to say, we are starting WAAAAAAY over but I think we are super excited and I am beyond myself with baby Dallas. He's such a blessing and a wonderful addition to our family. For someone who plans her whole life, this was one of those, let your guard down and lets see what happens and I have LOVED it!!! Then there's the times I'm like, am I really having another baby??? Seems surreal. But then when I can't walk from back pain its back to reality!! Ha!
  • rosannabarbaroflores
    Options
    Better_Balance: Thanks for the new thread! I feel the same about the calorie goal. If I get there great, if not but I'm not hungry, then great too!

kellyrorie: We'll love to have you!

mfpseven: Awesome goal! A lot of women on this board lost weight in the beginning of their pregnancies. Everyone's body takes to the pregnancy differently. I'm sure with a little monitoring of your diet and exercise, you'll be able to accomplish that goal quickly!

kristinbee: Lookin' good!

millionsofpeaches: Yay to no more morning sickness!!! Glad to hear from you!

babeed854: Awesome news on the baby's room and your hubby's new job! Glad to hear things are sort of working out with your brother. Glad to hear that the pup is doing well with the training!

emrogers: Great goals! I know how you feel about the thread. Happened to me a couple of times. Really frustrating.

Rayna: Congrats on 28 weeks! Love the headset idea. Totally going to run out and pick one up! Also, didn't give it much thought, but I'm going to have to make sure hubby and I spend as much quality time together in the next few weeks as possible. Time is a'flyin' and I didn't really think about how this is the last time for a long time that it will be just him and I. Good luck with all that you have planned with the parents, nursery, furniture, etc. Wow you'll be busy!

shellgib: Sounds like you're right on track! With holidays, you should be able to find some decent sales. Sign up to websites so they will send you coupons. I actually have an email address specifically set aside for website signup's so that I am not bombarded in my regular email with all kinds of misc emails.

Name: Rosanna
    Hubby/Partner: Jose
    Due Date: January 10, 2012
    How far along are you: 34 Weeks 2 Days
    Do you know the gender: Unknown
    Babies Name: Tiziana Danielle, Massimo Biagio
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Chicago, IL
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking, Yoga, Strenght training
    Fun Fact about yourself: Hubby and I have been together for 11 years, married 5. First grandbaby on my parents side. Love to cook. Natural, unmedicated birth is the plan. Have 2 pups that have been my babies til now.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Welcome December! Coutdown to my birthday.....21 days Yay
    & Welcome new joining mommies & to be mommies.

Name: Brenda
    Hubby/Partner: Gerardo
    How many kids do you have: One 13 yr son named Jason
    Due Date: Feb 28, 2012
    How far along are you: 27 Weeks 2 Days
    Name: Luna Itzel
    Where do you live :Las Vegas
    Workouts while pregnant: Walking & PNYoga
    Fun Fact: I am easy going, and like to have many friends. Hoping for a non Epidural VB second time around.

This week I haven't been able to workout as planned nor logging, Jason had his guitar concert last night. It was nice, he looked so cute and grown up. Scary!!! It's wicked windy since last night & we have rain, so much for walking during lunch.
    OB Appt tomorrow Yay, excpet its GC testing time.

Taldie-Great walking! Send some cookies this way.... lol

Nichole-great idea!

Misti-I hope everything turns out ok for you & baby. ((Hugs)) Keeping good thoughts for you and many prayers.

Kim-Cute names. Good luck with your ongoing OB search.

MofP-That's such a great Christmas gift idea. Too cute!

Jessica- That's a cool idea of the lessons. My hubby plays at his work (he works at the golf course) so he needs some equipment.

H-82: I miss Zumba. Glad you're still enjoying it.

Bmfrazie-Wonderful to hear good new on your lil bean. Take it easy.

Ashley- thanks for the Dec page & hope your foot feels better.

Rosanna-Thanks for the shea butter advice I am almost running out of cocoa butter so I will have to try that.

Rayna- Happy Babymooning"

Stellcorb-Yay you're almost at 2nd tri. Hope you feel better soon.

Roobean-How exciting the first sound of the heartbeat is amazing.

Elce- Keep taking it easy, don't worry if you can't workout for now. You have accomplished lots earlier running those 5K's, be proud and time to rest for the lil one.

Heather-It's good to hear Charlee is growing beautifully and your breastfeeding is successful. Awesome, on 0 stretch marks, and the weight melting off. You give us hope. lol

~Brenda~(27 wks 2 dys)