I love him/her but....

Options

Replies

• snowbune27
    snowbune27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    he makes that audible "ahhh" noise after he takes a gulp of water. i feel my blood pressure rising every time he drinks.
  • snowbune27
    snowbune27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Attempts to watch thirteen television shows simultaneously by changing the channel every 5 seconds. Other than that, he's a peach.

oh i hate this one!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    ... he is no longer with me :(
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    - snore
    - blows his nose all day, everyday
    - too quiet
    - not affectionate
    - emotionally not available
    - can be a messy person in the bathroom area (shavings all over the sink)
    - nosey as hell
    - can be a lil tight in the pockets at times

SO MUCH MORE..........
  • IndianCat3
    Options
    - stays in the bed til damn near noon
    - eat out ALL the time
    - not supportive on my goals
  • IndianCat3
    Options
    how bout radio stations too??!!! lol
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have a great husband and no real complaints other than an exgf that will never go away because they have a son together and my only pet peeve is when I ask him to bring me a glass of water and he always brings me HALF a glass.

Why does he do that? I'm just going to ask for more water and I didnt ask for HALF a glass of water.

Next time I'm going to ask for 2 glasses of water to see if it works.... lol
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    He's horrible with money. Drives me nuts.
  • deepbluesea
    Options
    he makes these loud obnoxious noises sometimes- like barks at the cat or dances around and sings. he thinks hes being funny but its actually just super annoying.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    He can't seem to figure out how to turn OFF his toothbrush before he takes it out of his mouth. He gets white toothpaste foam everywhere! Then complains that he can't see in the mirror to shave.... He washes car windows to a spotless shine, but can't do mirrors. Since this is about the only thing that he does that drives me nuts, I think I am pretty well off!!
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Too many... head hurts, can't type em all, be here for days... :explode:
  • jlogden85
    jlogden85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Has a crazy ex-wife. WTF was he thinking ever marrying her?????? Now she's a part of my life forever. Ugh!! : (

yeah...i have the mother of my bfs daughter in my life. shes not fun at all.
  • khotch1
    khotch1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    He speaks..he breaths in my direction! Sorry, just couldn't help myself!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    He leaves dishes on the counter with food still on them in turn I have a constant battle with fruit flies.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    how bout radio stations too??!!! lol

Wow he seems like quite the charmer I gotta wonder why your with him to begin with.
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    his driving scares the *kitten* outta me... ironically, he thinks he's the best damn driver who ever lived.
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Indecisiveness!

I plan dinner/events/parties/things to do (I'm pretty type A so I don't mind in the slightest). But every now and then I want him to make dinner plans and all he can think of is the same restaurant we've been to a million times. When brought to his attention, he does not see the problem... :grumble:
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    there is distance...
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Bump,,, just want to see what happens when my dear wonderful nearly perfect wife finds this thread. :smile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Bump....need to take notes so I can avoid these things in the future

you are adorable! :smooched: