Fit, Fabulous and Pregnant - December 2011

Options

Replies

• MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Nicely done on the list!!!!! Great to actually be able to see all the due dates in one place.
    BTW... anyone dealing w/ crazy mood swings? Good Lord am I in a wretched mood right now.... just gonna blame it on the hormones. Makes sense... I've heard there are enough hormones coursing through a pregnant woman's body to kill an elephant... and I'm so irritable enough to kill an elephant right now... ugh.
    OMG YES!!! I was just a little bit upset yesterday and I ended up bawling like a little girl on my hubby's shoulder. I had no reason to cry, just started bawling when he asked me if I was OK. And every time my phone goes off, I want to chuck it through a wall. No reason there either, just don't want to hear it. I literally twitch when I hear a text or when it rings.

Name: Cindy
    Hubby/Partner: Aaron
    How many kids do you have: He's our first!
    Due Date: March 15th 2012
    How far along are you: 25WKS2D
    Do you know the gender: BOY
    Babies Name: Kaiden Drake Morley
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Anchorage, Alaska (actually on the military post right outside of Anchorage)
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking
    Fun Fact about yourself: This is the first grandchild on my Hubby's side and on my mom's side of my family. Second grandchild on my dad's side of the family. My half sister gave birth to my nephew Noah Andrew in July, so Kaiden will have a cousin 8 months older than him and my poor dad will have two grandsons in less than a year.
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    So cool I love the list! Wow February and April are going to be busy baby months! :bigsmile:
    Can't wait to see pics of everyone's sweet little babies! So much to look forward to!
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: You're all very welcome! (I just edited it a little to add Cindy and Aimee) Please let me know if there are any typos, I thru this together rather quick.
    I was just extremely curious to see all the due dates and genders :laugh:
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    I am bored so I am going to fill this out... ;)

Name: Kait... aka Millions
    Hubby/Partner: n/a
    How many kids do you have: This is our 1st
    Due Date: May, 21 2012
    How far along are you: 15 weeks 3 days
    Do you know the gender: Not yet...
    Babies Name: If it is a girl it will be Virginia Clare and if it is a boy it will be Connor ____ (middle name t.b.d.)
    Where do you live (if you want to share): MI
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Elliptical, walking, and light weight training.
    Fun Fact about yourself: I was a figure skater for 15 years and my cat meows a lot!
    Favorite Foodie Cravings: Currently strawberries and pistachio's

Feel free to add categories! Happy December!!!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Just lurking :)
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Just lurking :)

**like**
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :)
    :bigsmile: You're all very welcome! (I just edited it a little to add Cindy and Aimee) Please let me know if there are any typos, I thru this together rather quick.
    I was just extremely curious to see all the due dates and genders :laugh:
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Name: Heather
    Hubby: Kurt
    Due Date: March 8, 2012
    How far along are you: 27 Weeks
    Do you know the gender: Boy
    Babies Name: Not yet
    Where do you live (if you want to share): WI
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Zumba, Elliptical & various dvds (JM & Brazil Butt)
    Fun Fact about yourself: I'm drawing a blank (blame it on pregnancy brain!? hehe). I've been with my husband for nearly 13 years & married for 5 of those years.
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Jackson (presidential )
    Austin ( also some what historical)
    Aaron
    Aiden
    Ryan
    Nicholas (Nick for short)
    Noah ( great name)
    Jacob
    Mason
    Ryder

Just a few I really like!!!
    Add one more to April! :)

Name: Aimee
    Hubby/Partner: Tony
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first!!
    Due Date: April 21st
    How far along are you: 19 w / 6 d
    Babies Name: Need help! I have so many girl names.
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Upper Peninsula of Michigan (BRR!)
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running, walking, swimming
    Fun Fact about yourself: I have 5 brothers and my husband has 2. No sisters! This will be the first grandchild on both sides of the family. We are so excited!!

It has been really nice to read everyones bio's. Great idea! :)
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to comment on your marriage!! What a love story. I'm feeling all gooey inside. Lol. This is FAB!
    I thought being with my husband since I was young 16 was great but this totally tops ours. Fun stuff!!!

Elce 30W4D (23lb gain)
    Good idea!

Name: Ashley
    Hubby/Partner: Eric
    Due Date: January 25, 2012
    How far along are you: 31 Weeks 6 Days by my calculation (as I know exact conception date); 32w, 1d by the dr.
    Do you know the gender: Girl! She already has 2 tutus.
    Babies Name: Yes, but we are keeping it a secret
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Louisville KY
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking (with my 14 year old furbaby when it's nice out), running (although my right arch has prevented it the last 2 weeks), yoga, light strength training
    Fun Fact about yourself: My husband and I have been together almost 11 years minus a couple. We were married 5 years (on my 23rd birthday), separated and eventually divorced, got back together and remarried on his 34th birthday a little over a year ago. We were meant to be together. :heart: My older sister is prego with her second and 10 weeks behind me so the cousins will be very close in age.
  • MrsJax11
    MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Name: Becca
    Hubby/Partner: Tracy
    Due Date: July 15th
    How far along are you: 7 weeks 2 days I think...
    Do you know the gender: no
    Babies Name: No clue:)
    Where do you live (if you want to share): FL
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: walking, stair climbing, elliptical, kayaking...
    Fun Fact about yourself: I really like to read, garden, cook, and bake...sorry -- those are kinda boring...maybe that I have moved a lot? at least 8 times in the last 3 years since I have been in FL, and I grew up in NY, and lived in NJ and DE before FL.

It felt sooo good to get back to the track today! I got my fruit and veggies so far, and already drank 8 glasses of water. AND I felt so much more relaxed and happy and optimistic since I saw the heartbeat yesterday!! My m/s was a lot easier on me today, and I am just more at peace. Well, it is shower time and then cooking dinner...bed is already calling my name!
    Glad to see everyone is still truckin' at being good!
  • heathercrist1
    heathercrist1 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I agree that this thread seems to be the easiest thing to do for now instead of using the group feature for now. I can't believe it is ALREADY December! Oh my...where has the time gone?!

Here is the link to the "after baby" thread. I will of course continue to check in here often...I feel like I've created relationships with you all and can't wait for you all to "graduate" to the next forum :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/410604-still-fit-and-fabulous-after-baby-december-2011-cont-from
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for making me feel not so bad about being a raging lunatic! The list is a great idea, easier to keep up w/ everyone.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    Add one more to April! :)

Name: Aimee
    Hubby/Partner: Tony
    Due Date: April 21st
    How far along are you: 19 w / 6 d
    Babies Name: Need help! I have so many girl names.
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Upper Peninsula of Michigan (BRR!)
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running, walking, swimming
    Fun Fact about yourself: I have 5 brothers and my husband has 2. No sisters! This will be the first grandchild on both sides of the family. We are so excited!!

It has been really nice to read everyones bio's. Great idea! :)
    [/quote

Boys names I liked but were Vetoed by my hubby

Ryker
    Ren
    Liam
    Lennon
    Orren
    Reese
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • scutes
    scutes Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Name: Tanya
    Hubby/Partner: Brandon
    How many kids do you have: Our 1st!
    Due Date: May 9, 2012
    How far along are you: 17 weeks 2 days
    Do you know the gender: Find out Dec. 8th
    Babies Name: Waiting until we know gender
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Vermont
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Zumba, yoga and weights
    Fun Fact about yourself: I teach two Zumba classes a week (for my day job I sit at a desk - not as much fun!) I hope to continue for most of my pregnancy. I have researched Hypnobirthing and water birth and will also look into a method my midwife told me about, Hip Birth. I was really drawn to water birth but the birthing center where I will be going does not allow it. I am going to write a letter since I was planning on providing my own tub, maybe they will consider. No matter what, I plan on natural childbirth.

I'm off to my Friday morning 6 am Zumba class! I'm getting over a cold, so my energy may be a little low today. Maybe I can sweat out the germs. :o)
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Name: Belinda
    Hubby/Partner: Andy
    How many kids do you have: I have a 9 year old son.
    Due Date: June 9th, 2012
    How far along are you: 13 weeks
    Do you know the gender: don't know yet
    Babies Name: We can't seem to agree on any name other than Bentley Andrew...no girl names yet
    Where do you live (if you want to share): Northern Michigan
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: prior to bedrest I did walking, running and other forms of cardio with some light strength training mixed in. I also love yoga so I plan on getting some pregnant videos to do when I am allowed to be active again.
    Fun Fact about yourself: this isn't really a fun fact but I gained over 100 pounds with my first child and I am sound and determined not to gain even half of that this time.
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of the survey Nichole, and love the idea of puting them all together in a list Kim. Great job guys!

Today I have my chiropractor appointment, I’m really hoping he can do something to help me with the bruised rib but I doubt it. On the plus side my back pains are almost all gone. I only get it periodically now instead of all day everyday!
    This weekend is going to be so hectic, I have so much I want to get done around the house, and we have so many places we need to be, I think I’m going to make an itinerary to make sure we don’t forget anything! How sad that we need one!

Hope everyone is doing well, and have a good weekend.

Ash,
    21w3d
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Abeare: Have a fun weekend. I hope the chiropractor can help you out with the rib issue.

I am currently on day three of bedrest and am going stir crazy. How do people handle laying around all day doing nothing? Any fun ideas to pass time?
    Last night I was almost at the point of no more blood so I was excited thinking that today would start my 7 days left on bedrest. However, last night I woke up at 1:30am bleeding again. I think it must be related to how I sleep since it started when I was sleeping also. My mother in law is picking me up a body pillow today to see if that helps with the issue at all. It really is kind of a scary thing. I hope that we can figure out what the cause is soon so we can hopefully keep it from happening again.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new peeps!

Thanks Elce, it is a cute story if I do say so myself. :smile:

Heather, thanks for starting the new after preggo board; I'll have to check in with you all periodically.

Belinda, I hope your bleeding stops and you get to get off bedrest soon. Passing the time.....how about reading? Sudoku? Organizing your digital photo library and selecting photos to print and arranging albums (this has been a long time goal of mine).

Ash, hope your ribs feel better soon.

Everyone else, keep up the great work!

I am so thankful (I am knocking on wood) that I have felt as good as I have so far. I am starting to get a little uncomfortable sometimes, mainly just when I'm trying to shift on the couch or get up from cushiony places. Every now and again my belly feels tight and I can feel the baby under my ribs a little. But I have felt pretty fantastic the last 32 weeks. I know I still have 8 weeks and LOTS of growing to do, but so far so good. I'm also sleeping good for the most part and haven't even been getting up to pee in the middle of the night recently! We'll see how I feel in 6 weeks. :wink:

My parents are in town and my sister is flying in soon and I don't want to be at work. Unfortunately there is work to do so I better run. I'm looking forward to our first shower tomorrow! Everyone have a great weekend!

-Ashley
    32 weeks