i want your 200 calories or less quick meals and snacks

Options

Replies

• KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Granola & yogurt!
    I make my own granola and mix it with probiotic vanilla mixed with greek yogurt.
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    I love for a snack soya crisps or Velvet Crunch with a pot of chopped toms/onions/garlic/herbs and a tiny splash of olive oil to make a salsa and load it onto the crisps!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    bump
  • redbird99
    redbird99 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I want a sweet snack, so I mix 1 TB mini chocolate chips (70 cals), 1/3 cup mini marshmallows (50 cals), and 12-13 plain almonds (80 cals) together, to make a 200 calorie treat.
  • brogers916
    Options
    bump
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Market Pantry (Target) frozen fully cooked Turkey Meatballs. Six meatballs have about 130 calories and they only take 1.5 minutes to heat up in the microwave.

Fruit

Hard Boiled Egg

Tyson frozen fully cooked chicken breast fillets

Greek Yogurt polain or with berries

Healthy Choice 100 calorie fudge bar
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,000 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, great ideas
  • cdawnmoon
    Options
    PB2! love the stuff!! I love peanut butter but always feel guilty when I eat it.
    My new guilty pleasure is a square of dark chocolate with 2Tbs PB2 100 calories.
    I also love the laughing cow cheese. Spread some on 45 calorie toast with a few boiled egg whites.
  • TiffyC828
    TiffyC828 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bumpity, Bump
  • Cainandable
    Cainandable Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to try this! Love cucumber!
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'll be thinking of more! I'm not fully caffeinated yet...:smile:

Off the top of my head...love Chobani FF yogurt with a drizzle of honey.
    1/2 c Pumpkin Flax Plus granola
    apple sliced and dipped in warmed peanut butter
    raw almonds and beef jerky
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Bump :bigsmile:
  • TamsinEllis
    Options
    I'm not sure if this will be to your taste but I love having this for lunch.

1 hard boiled egg (cut up into small pieces)
    4 cherry tomatoes (also cut up into small pieces)
    2 hot chili peppers (yup you guessed it cut up into small pieces)
    mix it all together and add pepper (my personal preference but really any herbs and seasonings can be used I just like pepper). 134calories.

With 66 calories to spare (since you're max is 200) you can always add a small portion of fish, mayonnaise, nuts, anything that takes your fancy that you can add in for 66calories really.

(This also works really well with cold or hot pasta and in wraps for bigger meals with more calories ^-^).
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes! :)
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    bump
  • amyloooo
    amyloooo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to the forums, MFP user since August. Recording everything has been a lifesaver for me because I WILL delude myself if I don't mark it down!

Here's my current fave. It's entirely made up. It's something like potato salad, except it's made with cucumbers instead of potatoes.

I cut a whole peeled cuke into cubes and mix in a little celery and red onion slivers if I happen to have some, and usually add in one chopped hardboiled egg. For the dressing I've been liking 2 parts plain nonfat yogurt to 1 part Miracle Whip to give it a little mayo taste.

I figure it comes out to about 125 calories.
  • Jill999
    Options
    bump
  • mona24523
    Options
    bump