712525_4636.jpg
    712525_3081.jpg
  • crobby
    crobby Posts: 29 Member
    Options
  • summerjaxon
    summerjaxon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cool to see all of you tall ladies making progress. I'm just starting again....I'm 6'. Hoping to post before and after shots soon.
  • 1FitMomof4Girls
    1FitMomof4Girls Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I'm not very photogenic, but here's me!
    cb8c17ca-1.jpg

You're not photogenic?!?! You gotta be joking! Hot!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have a new one to add, since my other one was a couple of months old...
    wow.jpg
    294 lbs to 168 lbs
    56% body fat to 23% body fat
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i'm 6', and i'm not done yet, but my progress pic is in my profile. i'm pretty proud of where i am, and even more excited now for where i'm going! Good luck!! :flowerforyou:

ETA - i should say, i started at 194, and am currently at 168. it's hard to read on the pic, since it's so small. That was 3 months of work, so i'm looking forward to the next 3!
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ok, this thread is simply amazing! This is just the inspiration I was looking for.

I'm just starting out. I'm 5'10" I'm currently 199lbs. I started out at 204. My goal weight is somewhere between 165 and 155. That's 40 pounds. It seems so daunting!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and I just posted some before and current pictures to my blog. The pictures show a 19 lb weight loss (I didn't take the before pictures at the very beginning).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Huskeryogi/view/before-and-current-pics-175550
  • annamerrick
    annamerrick Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Glad to see so many other tall ladies out there! I'm 5'11, 32 years old. At my heaviest I weighed around 250 lbs, and that was 9 years ago. About 5 years ago I made a commitment to myself and lost 70 lbs, getting down to around 183 lbs. Since then I've had 2 sweet baby boys but have managed to pretty much keep around 183. My second son was born in May and I've had a really hard time losing the baby weight. I joined MFP in September and have lost 17 lbs since then. I'm back down to 180 lbs, but would like to lose 10 more pounds and firm up. I'd love some support in reaching my goal--friend me if you'd like support as well! Oh, I plan on posting some before and after pics (that is, if both boys ever decide to nap at the same time!
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck, each week you lose a few lbs will soon add up to stones, take each loss as a major achievement and within a few months you will be there ! x
    Ok, this thread is simply amazing! This is just the inspiration I was looking for.

I'm just starting out. I'm 5'10" I'm currently 199lbs. I started out at 204. My goal weight is somewhere between 165 and 155. That's 40 pounds. It seems so daunting!
  • bmjohnso9192
    Options
    BUMP! You are all so amazing! I am 27, 5'9" and I have about 60lbs to lose. If any of you ladies want to add me as a friend, please do! What an inspiration!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hihi! I'm 5'11 (and a half).

After at 180 lbs:
    DSCN0027-1-1.jpg

You look amazing! Great job!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't want to keep quoting all of the images. All of you ladies did a great job and look absolutely amazing : )
  • kellyrsmith82
    Options
    All of your stories and pics are encouragment for me! You all look AMAZING!!! Im starting at 279 want to go to 150 got a very long raod ahead of me!
    Thanks for sharing!!!!
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bump

I'm 5'11 and love seeing all your pics :flowerforyou:
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    this thread rules.
  • healthyfitglutenfreebug
    Options
    :smile: WOW! you look completley stunning!! Fantastic work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!