• TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    /bumpy bump bump

look at the weight go

welcome !! :laugh:
  • dawnmcgee
    Options
    I have reached a plateau my self although I am not hungry all the time,this forum gave me some great idea's to roll with ,thank you!
  • TNoire
    Options
    np !!!!!
  • TNoire
    Options
    /bump for those with questions =)
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    bump
  • patricia909
    patricia909 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Luv2BMommy
    Options
    bump
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TNoire
    Options
    Thanks for the bumps, /bump bump some more =)
  • mrrodriguez
    Options
    Bump
  • mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    thank you so much for the info... im hoping it will help me. ive been on MFP for a year and seems like im always "fighting" the same weight..i was proud of myself last week and had made it one pound shy of my x-mas goal weight...after the weekend (which i feel like i didnt over-eat at all) i was back up AGAIN!
    im hoping switching up my exercise and maybe a "cheat" a week can help me get to where ive been planning to go!

thanks again, great write-up :)
  • Teresa71464
    Options
    BUMP
  • amyers35
    Options
    bump
  • TNoire
    Options
    thank you so much for the info... im hoping it will help me. ive been on MFP for a year and seems like im always "fighting" the same weight..i was proud of myself last week and had made it one pound shy of my x-mas goal weight...after the weekend (which i feel like i didnt over-eat at all) i was back up AGAIN!
    im hoping switching up my exercise and maybe a "cheat" a week can help me get to where ive been planning to go!

thanks again, great write-up :)

welcome (everyone else too)

one thing I learned if your over eating on sodium your body will carry more water, how much water do you drink in a day? the 8 glasses that are recommended? if your drinking to little water (thats my problem so i can understand) thats what will happen, try to up your water yes you might have to go to the bathroom a lot but it helps drop pounds pretty quick :flowerforyou:
  • crystalcreek
    Options
    bump
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've hit a plateau right now but trying to come out of it, if what I am doing now doesn't work then I am certainly going to come back to this
  • Afweeyu
    Options
    I've been at a weight loss platuea since late August. I finally made it under 130 only to see the next week that I had put on 2lbs and I have been gaining and losing the same 2-3lbs every week. I have tried zig zag, upping my calorie intake, eating my exercise calories, not eating my exercise calories, not working out, working out more aggressively... Nothing seems to work and I cannot get the last 5lbs to go away.

I walk 3 miles every day at a brisk rate and go calisthenics at home 25mins at least three times a week.

What am I doing wrong?

Over five months hard work and not even 10lbs lost... It's disheartening.
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump awesome post