You Let Yourself Go

Options

Replies

• Fabulous1nsideout
    Options
    You are simply amazing! :) LOVE your post, and it is SO true! :) Glad we're friends!
  • mollyb33
    Options
    If I could give you a hug I would! :) Thank you for posting this, not only did it make my day but it brought a smile to my face to know someone else wants to MISS those things too! :D You're incredible!! <3
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Really enjoyed this. Thanks!
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This is completely awesome! I love it!
  • gunmetalsunrise
    Options
    "Letting yourself go" is up there with "Losing your virginity" on my "Most annoying phrases that seriously need to go" list.
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    *bump* love this post
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    All of your responses have put a huge smile on my face! I really appreciate it!
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    This post is sooooo freaking amazing. You have no idea how much this inspires me, my heaviest was 259 but a lot of the things you "will never miss" are things I too have felt. and can't wait to never think of again. I am going to read this over and over and over again anytime I have motivation issues. Thank you for being you! Good luck on your journey. :)

That makes me so happy to hear! Many of you guys have been so inspiring to me that it really makes me happy that I could help inspire someone!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Ha, you madam, are awesome!
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Ha, you madam, are awesome!

LOL Thanks, hun! I'm no where near awesome though, I'm just another big girl who wants to be a fit girl. :D
  • nicoleh82
    Options
    Hi, as someone whom has walked in your shoes, well done!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: this! This is exactly how i feel.Took the words right out of my mouth.:) You are truly an inspiration and I look forward to seeing you "let yourself go" through the rest of your journey.:)
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    This post is freakin' awesome! You need to keep that head up, girl cause you've GOT THIS!! =)
  • rickyd88
    rickyd88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So inspirational.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    stacy, you're really sweet. thank you for this inspirational post and for all the comments on my profile.
    Never forget that we support you! Way to go girl!!
  • StacySkinny
    Options
    Thank you, Natasha! Your support means a lot to me! I don't think I could do this without you guys!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome post!!!!!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was honestly one of the deepest tings I have read in a long time. I am happy that you are able to over come these things and "let your self go."