Who is you MFP inspiration?

Options
Hello, I started MFP about a week ago and I need to know who the stars are:smile::smile: Who is your MFP inspiration? Give ONE male and ONE female. Just to make it more fun!:smooched: :smooched:

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    My female inspiration deleted me, so I won't give her name :sad:

"Classalete" for the male. Why because he is so friggin' nice and always giving info to me such as, I went too high on the carbs and I DID because I ate as many as he did! Shame on me!

Disclaimer: I love all the HOTT boyz on my friends, don't take this personal!
  • SummerFun2011
    Options
    Even though they aren't on my friends list I will say :::drum roll::::
    Acg67 for male. Because he is always backing everything he tells you with some sort of scientific study. Helps us noobs learn :flowerforyou:
    Sunshine_88 for female. Because she is always encouraging women to not be scared of weights. I just saw her progress thread and it was a lot of motivation for me to get off my elliptical :flowerforyou:
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Juliecat1

Srsly, her progress and her commitment is amazing. Plus, she's a wonderful friend.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    Options
    my runners up! >>Other male favorites (in no particular order) Acg67 (as listed above) fpacudan (nice thread on car discrimination going now) and Sidesteel <<ALL know what they are doing and talking about! There's more but it's tough to choose one and the one I voted for put me in check today so why I voted for him! I've seen that sunshine chick... she's not my MFP, but I did admire her body.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Everybody on my friends list inspires me in one way or another.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    fakeplasticetree inspires me every day with her hard work and dedication, and her ability to adapt.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    Options

This is the best answer, truly! But he wanted screennames...
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    women inspirations are
    teagin2002
    ]jilliebk
    MommyRobin
    caterpillardre
    eliz_in_pink
    amybell68
    drbaska
    christinad95
    SunshineRowe
    kenyonsmom10
    jvinmill
    shybelle

Guy inspirations are
    layindoor84
    AnthonyScalco
    Timothytim2

I don't know many other's and these are just the one's that catch my eye.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options

I agree with this too :) the support they give me is motivation that inspires me :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Female: sunshine_88 and Male: Ninerbuff
  • rainbowtothesrarz
    Options
    I havent met any male friends on MFP but for me my most inspirational people are beeny83 and missmolly80. I have never met them personally but they are best friends and are constantly motivating each other. They are inspirational to me because they are similar builds as myself and also their weights are similar. They have made me see that it IS possible to get to my goal weight and I have seen their struggles and triumphs. They are also mothers who seem to have busy schedules like myself and they continue to work hard and achieve their goals!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Find the fire within yourself -- nothing inspires more than one's own goals. :drinker:

Edit: I do cherish my friends here for their examples, wit and support. My core inspiration, though, is my family and the man I can become.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    SO many friends have helped me and inspired me at different times...

in no particular order

bbygrl5 - one bad *kitten* girl who works as hard as anyone
    kristarablue - she has had so much success, intense workouts that amaze me and is always there for my crazy self
    miasunshine - amazes me with her workout and dedication to everything
    500lbs2marathon - how could you argue with his success and drive and dedication
    CoryIda- With her big win on biggest loser today, she was one of my first friends
    DarkAngel - she got my *kitten* to the gym more times then I could admit
    Two who are gone or changed... Irunforfun and XoxKatiexox both helped me learn to actually go out and run
    BigPell8- is a bad man.. I tried to keep up with him, but he has pulled way a head
    scsedey143 - my walking partner, she is as hard core as they come!
    Julicat- she is always putting up great losses...

So many more... but that is a good start!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thankfully there are lots of people on here that inspire me but a few that I have followed for a while. They are 500lbs2marathon, SuzMac1981, and Carolinamomma3!!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    always the thread to make people feel crappy.

my friends are on my list for a reason - each one has a different inspiration-type thing for me.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    always the thread to make people feel crappy.

my friends are on my list for a reason - each one has a different inspiration-type thing for me.

can't at all be thought of as a thread to make some feel very good for being an inspiration? I mean, it is in chit-chat section...
  • Jenniferrosesmyth
    Jenniferrosesmyth Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree everyone on my friends list in my inspiration and motivation. They help lift me when I need it most.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of friends on here that inspire me, but if I have to pick just one, it's my wife. Seeing her progress and seeing her deal with all the stress from her job everyday and watching her continue to make good food and exercises choices is inspiring to me. I know this is the easy answer for a guy who's wife is also on MFP, but it's true too, My wife and my ultimate goal weight.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Fit4life.

She drinks so much wine, and does 2-3hr gym sessions. She also flew to earth on a spaceship that crashed into the Tanners garage.

They should make a tv series about her life.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Find the fire within yourself -- nothing inspires more than one's own goals. :drinker:

Edit: I do cherish my friends here for their examples, wit and support. My core inspiration, though, is my family and the man I can become.

Wonderful answer!