Options

Replies

• sherrylwilson
    sherrylwilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    dragonflydi
    and
    melizerd

Both are women....I only have one man friend on MFP.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    coppercurlz, ajbeans, and bry... thanks so much for the shout outs :blushing:
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Sidesteal and Ninerbuff for men. Ebbykins used to be my female inspiration but she left (sad!). Heidi something is awesome too. And of course Sunshine and Bry_all.
    I miss Ebby. :(
    She was awesome.

Anyone know why she left?

She pm'd me and said that she was getting too distracted by the forums and wanted to stay focused, so she moved on
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    mboone4541 is mine! He's very dedicated and always logging awesome workouts! He also is great at motivating his friends and leaving them kind words on their updates! :):):)
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Male: 500lbs2marathon :flowerforyou:

Female: Aussie Firebird but she deactivated her account :flowerforyou:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I feel so special! Thanks for the mentions!

Mine are:

GIRLS -
    * LorinaLynn (her abs make me want to cry... in a good way)
    * carolinamommy3 (have you SEEN her progress???)
    * NeuroticVirgo (she is AWESOME because every time she stumbles, she just picks herself up and keeps on going)
    * Karenleona (she hasn't let her age or her health problems get in the way of getting healthy)
    * Namaste83 (she's just generally awesome - her weight loss and her outlook)

GUYS -
    * GorillaNJ (one of my first MFPals and his workouts make me feel like a wimp)
    * 500lbs2marathon (um.... he's less than half the man he used to be physically, but twice the man in every other respect)
    * BigPelly (that guy is a MACHINE!)

I'm encouraged and inspired by all of my friends, but those are the ones who have made the most impact on me personally.
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    You are the star. No pressure.
  • HowardRose
    HowardRose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Everybody on my friends list inspires me in one way or another.

Ditto
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    EdDavenport for the male. He's lost almost 300 pounds and burns 1500+ calories every day. chubby_checkers is my main female inspiration. She has great days and not so great days, just like me, but never lets it get her down. I always see both of their calorie burns and it makes me want to pick it up! All of my very small friend list inspires me, though.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to these two...

33nf41z.jpg

tumblr_lqh1nqNLFn1r25scio1_500.jpg
  • Natalie49
    Natalie49 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to name one... I love them ALL and i'm thankful to have them seriously.. You can't imagine how many times i wanted to just give up but they help me get back on track and ALWAYS motivate me. Sometimes, I wish people in real life are like my MFP friends.. it's unbelievable how nice and supportive they are and how much they care to see you progress! They are all my inspiration :) & they help me become my own inspiration. =]
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't list just ONE girl and ONE guy... I'm going to have to go with two of each. It's hard not to list more, because there are SO many amazing people here and all of my friends here have inspired or supported me in one way or another, if not many ways!

Girls:
    SC1572
    Hootsmamma

Guys:
    StevLL
    ddeans
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    If I had to pick just one- girls Sunshine- by far the most inspirational and she is super nice as well

For guys, geeze that's a toss up- probably would have to go with Sidesteal and Acg.
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to name one... I love them ALL and i'm thankful to have them seriously.. You can't imagine how many times i wanted to just give up but they help me get back on track and ALWAYS motivate me. Sometimes, I wish people in real life are like my MFP friends.. it's unbelievable how nice and supportive they are and how much they care to see you progress! They are all my inspiration :) & they help me become my own inspiration. =]

^ Same
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    acg67, ninerbuff, and uponthisrock... All have a wealth of information to provide. There are many more, but to keep the list limited, I named those who I get most advice from.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Old-timers: SHBoss1673, formerly known as Banks1850, who has done amazing research on weightloss and fitness: his are the permanent posts that you see in the forums - chock full of good advice and explanations as to why this program works so well and how to make it work best for you.
    Then theres 'Arewethereyet' -- her last post was titled "If you want it fast, it will not last" -- which is true in every way possible!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I have so many people who inspire me--BrunetteWife for doing marathon training, Mhanson18 for coming so far, Angela828 for kicking major *kitten*----but really, there are so many incredible inspirations out there--I just hope I can do the same for them <3
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    OMGNDHJSHFS HEIDI I <3 YOU

Heidiberr fo sho because she is awesome and has lost so much weight and made such an amazing transformation, udallmom101 because she is a super mom and tries her hardest to do her workouts, eat healthy, and she works so hard.
    Eliz_in_pink because she too has lost so much weight and is alway soooooo positive and uplifting.

and basically everyone else haha
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    yes. lol, i don't think i could pick just a couple people. my time on mfp has been drastically cut, so i only kept the awesome ones =)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Tammie and bellina, without a doubt! best transformations ever! i go to their page when i'm feeling down