• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done

TY! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Your beautiful inside and outside! Thank you for the inspiration. I really needed that

Awe!! TY!!! :D
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow....you look awesome! Congratulations!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! to me as a new member, you are an inspiration. Thank you

Thank you! This is an amazing place and you will have a ton of support!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to me! I'm even going to show your pic to my husband and see if he can see it is possible! (He's around 380 and has type II diabetes) Thank you so much for posting!

Awe!!! :) Thank you *blushes* Definitely! It can be done!! :) I hope he decides to make his health more of a priority and kicks the diabetes!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Awesome job!! Definitely an inspiration to others

Thanks! Its hard to wrap my head around but I get it when I look at others success stories!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration to all of us trying to get 100lbs +/- off. You keep up the good work, I know it's difficult at times Wow just think how you'll look next year at this same time, too awesome! Congrats! You have earned every compliment. I hope I can do the same in one year.

Thanks so much!! :D You will!!! Take it 1 day at a time!! :)
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW! You have done an AMAZING job and you look GREAT! You should be so proud of yourself!! (: You are an inspiration for all of us! Especially me!!!! Keep up the good work! :D CONGRATS!!!!

xox,
    Bethany (:

Awe thank you so much Bethany! That truly means a lot to me!! You definitely can do it!! Really am sitting here living proof that no gimmicks/quick fixes are needed! Just make the food you eat help your body and important and stay active! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow, great job!.
    You mush feel like a supper woman with all that weight lifted off you, and yes you are a supper woman...:flowerforyou:

Awe Thanks so much!! :D Definitely feel stronger than I was before that is for sure!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You are truly are an inspiration!

Thank you for viewing and commenting! It keeps me motivated!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. You are an inspiration to all. You are just glowing in that last pic of ladies night out. Can you share how and why you had such a success with your weight loss.

Awe yes I felt great and do feel great! Thank you so much!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow....you look awesome! Congratulations!

Thanks so much! :)
  • atashby14
    atashby14 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible - and you look fantastic! Congrats!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I apologize that it took me almost a month to respond. I have been incredibly busy with a 2.5 year old and 1 year old!

I truly do appreciate all the kind words! I smile re-reading all the comments! It truly helps keep me motivated and pushes me work just as hard as I have and reach my goal of a size healthier!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow! Incredible - and you look fantastic! Congrats!

Thanks so much!! I feel incredible! Kinda like atlas or something..its insane to think of how far I have come and I can recall so many times thinking that I couldn't do it, and here I sit proof that if you put your mind to it you can reach your dreams and make the reality!

Granted I still have a ways to go, I don't allow myself to forget all the hard work I have done and to stop and be proud of myself for what I have already achieved!
  • mikelizr1
    Options
    Just amazing. to see such a transformation. You truly are an inspiration to all of us here on MFP and come to that ANYWHERE. Congrats.:wink:
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are truly INCREDIBLE!!!!! You just gave me a much needed boost. I appreciate you sharing your beautiful blessing.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Just amazing. to see such a transformation. You truly are an inspiration to all of us here on MFP and come to that ANYWHERE. Congrats.:wink:

Thanks so much! I know without all the MFP support and support from my family and friends, I couldn't have done it!

This community=amazing!! :D
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You are truly INCREDIBLE!!!!! You just gave me a much needed boost. I appreciate you sharing your beautiful blessing.

Your welcome!! :) Thank you so much for viewing and commenting it truly means the world to me! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!