name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I own over 30 pairs of jeans :)

My friends say I'm definitely "not allowed" to buy jeans ever again LOL.

WOW! I wish I could find 30 pairs of jeans that I like to wear!
  • Heatherbledsoe
    Heatherbledsoe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I named my child after a Star Wars Character.
    do share!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I get a very satisfying feeling of achievement when I empty a bottle of shampoo or a toothpaste tube!
  • ctkennedy
    ctkennedy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can peel bananas with my feet.
  • Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Let's see...

- I'm afraid of red digital clocks...especially if they're blinking (power outage)

- I can crack nearly every joint in my body

- All volumes for music/tv need to be set to an even number

- I hate calling people I don't know personally
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm "allergic to the cold"....... Seriously. Not a joke.

I have Raynaud's Phenomenon which is a condition in which cold temperatures or strong emotions cause blood vessel spasms that block blood flow to the fingers, toes, ears, and nose.
    I once had a patient who told me this, but not syndrome name, i was like...ok...
    I even warmed up stethescope for him, and 2 min later he had a huge *kitten* welt in the shape of a circle!

It's very weird. I can't warm them up with anything hot... it has to be like a gradual thing or else it just burns. Warm water usually works.
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I named my child after a Star Wars Character.

Poor little Yoda
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    This is super random... I'm a ghost hunter lol
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I had five wisdom teeth.

I did as well...does that make us extra wise? :laugh:

Or a smart *kitten*
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    my favorite smell is that of a&d ointment....the stuff they give you to put on your tattoos....it just smells so....sterile, lol
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    when i eat candy, it has to be in a bowl and in colour order.

green, yellow, orange, red, purple thats the order for most candy anyway !
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    On a night that i've very upset or lonely i either cuddle up with my dog or sleep with a stuffed animal just for the comfort..(i dont let a lot of people know that)

You just did! lol :bigsmile:
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I like to make quilts and cutting all the pieces is my favorite part
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    with pet ostriches, penguin scars, green freckles and adult baby teeth, i find i might be more normal than i thought i was. i don't think i have anything that competes with some of these things.

kudos peeps.
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I can't smell sour milk - thanks to breathing in formaldehyde when I used to be an embalmer. (Is that two strange things?)
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to start with my right side when putting on shoes and socks.

I can move my lips to block off my nose when swimming underwater so I never have to hold my nose. (Don't really know a way to explain that where it sounds right lol)

If I pick up something or touch something with one hand, I have to do it with the other to "even them out" My boyfriend makes fun of me a lot for this one.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I was once stripped topless by an elephant in search of handouts. He reached out with his trunk to take peanuts from visitors and when he reached toward me, he went right down the middle of my swimsuit top and pulled it down - right in front of everyone including a family with small children!! :blushing:
  • 08caseyk
    Options
    I don't like when food is touching on my plate. If it is i just can't bring myself to eat it.
    Been like that since i was kid. Not really sure why lol
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I take off my seat belt when driving over a bridge in case it collaspes when I go over....all the time I'm plotting how I'd jump in the back seat, unbuckle my babies, pop the windows with my glass shatterer kept in the back seat, and swim to safety.....

Don't know where that irrational fear came from....seriously....

Oh I also lift my feet every time I cross railroad tracks (kinda like step on a crack, break your mother's back) but the feet over traintracks is so that you don't lose your bf/gf/spouse....etc....Been doing that since I was a kid...now 37...STILL do it, even if driving...

Can you imagine if there were railroad tracks ON a bridge...holy cow I'd be in trouble!
  • 08caseyk
    Options
    I also love the smell of gasoline and i grave ice. that's 3 things, i know lol