What do you eat for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Hola723
    Hola723 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My body is not satisfied unless it has a hot meal so I usually heat up a sausage, egg, and cheese Lean Pocket. That and a cup of coffee and I am ready for the day!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing every morning... 50grams of oats mixed with one whole egg, 3 egg whites and a quarter of an apple chopped up (unless I have a banana to use up). I mix it up the night before, then cook it in a teaspoon of coconut oil as a pancake. It's my favourite thing to eat!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Glass of water or coffee and a stick of gum
  • allieferriera
    allieferriera Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I usually have a Cup of Coffee w/ creamer, a serving of fruit and some Cinnamon Sugar toast. Usually puts me at 364 Cal. =]
  • tcfichter09
    Options
    Coffee and a bowl of instant oatmeal. Delicious, nutritious and if you eat the lower sugar oatmeal, you save about 40 calories :)
  • ndneternity720
    ndneternity720 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I try to switch it up so I don't get bored too easily. Most days I have 1/2 cup oatmeal (the plain oats) with a little brown sugar and some coffee. Sometimes I have a slice of wheat bread and 2-3 egg white omelet with a sprinkle of american cheese. If I'm on the run, a cup of coffee and a banana, but that usually means I end up eating lunch earlier than I would normally.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Normally Koshi Go Lean! cereals, after I chop up bananas and pour almond milk blended with some protein powder in there. Real good stuff!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Same thing every day (with slight variations on weekends)
    3 eggs omelet w/ cheese, turkey bacon, and slice of toast
    then a couple hours later, 1/2 cup instant oats with 2 tsp sugar, 2 tbsp peanut butter, and a 4 oz whey shake.
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Varies all the time. I am not really a breakfast eater but have been making myself eat it to lose weight! And it is working. Currently eating porridge but can only do it a few days then I have to change!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Banana with peanut butter and a glass of OJ or milk
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Bacon, eggs and toast with fruit
    Cottage cheese with some nuts and fruit
    Ryvita crisps with peanut butter, a hardboiled egg and fruit
    Cereal with milk and fruit
    Oatmeal, fruit, nuts
    Chicken, tuna or egg salad in a tortilla wrap, fruit
    Leftovers from the night before..

and a chunk of dark chocolate/ hot chocolate, if the fruit didn't cut it as my breakfast dessert. :wink:

Coffee w/ cream or milk. White or green tea.
  • tacchyy
    Options
    tuna with 1 tsp baked beans or 2 egg whites with 2tsp baked beans
  • tacchyy
    Options
    tuna with 1 tsp baked beans or 2 egg whites with 2tsp baked beans
  • RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Lately breakfasts have usually been 1 scrambled egg, 2 pieces of bacon, 1/2 cup vanilla yoghurt with fresh strawberries.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Today it was three eggs (only one whole), half a avocado, and one corn tortilla.
  • MaddameKat
    MaddameKat Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    weekends normally eggs of some kind.
    Weekdays oatmeal with water, some fruit on the side or toast with nut butter and a banana.
    Sometimes just the fruit and then i grab another snack at 11 anyway so i never go hungry.
    Trying fruit crumble this week with some yogurt for a change!
  • PoisonIvy914
    Options
    On weekdays it's usually a slice of low cal toast with Smuckers sugar free preserves and a cup of coffee with half a cup of almond milk. On the weekends its Archer Farms Cranberry crisp cereal with fresh berries and half a cup of almond milk and coffee.
    So cozy and yummy XDXD
  • MamaRandall
    MamaRandall Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    If I'm in a hurry I just make me a protein shake real fast, but most mornings I have 2 eggs, then cook 2 thin pieces of turkey lunch meat with them, put them on an orowheat thin bun that is toasted and has 1/2 wedge of laughing cow cheese spread on it with a little franks. It's amazing :happy:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Every day I have the following:

1. coffee with 1 cup milk, 1 cup water and 1 tbs sugar free low fat peppermint mocha liquid creamer.
    2. 1 toasted bagel with 4 tbs 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese.
    If we are our of bagels I sub with toasted healthful flax and fiber bread .
    Sometimes I also eat an apple and a protein bar depending on my workout that day.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    The ones that work best for me are...
    - muesli with unsweetened almond milk
    - oatmeal with ground flax, cinnamon, ginger, and stevia

Most days?
    - can of diet soda, coffee, or tea.

Today I had an everything bagel with chive and onion cream cheese. :D