What do you get on your subway?

Options

Replies

• mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    6 inch turkey on 9 grain oat, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, banana peppers and one stripe of lite mayo

About 350 calories

But its a "treat" maybe 1-2 a month
  • Kris10can
    Options
    I usually stick with turkey and all of the veggies and mustard on Wheat or Herb and Cheese! But I will tell ya.....I absolutely miss the Chipotle Southwest dressing!
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    6" turkey on white, no cheese, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, lite onions, spicy mustard, vinegar and S/P. So good! But, yeah, so high in sodium, it's ridiculous. Which is why subway is just like any other fast or restaurant food - a treat for once in awhile!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Salad with roasted chicken

Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Shredded cheese, bell peppers, oil and vinegar

this is my food of choice from subway!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    The last couple times i've been I've gotten a Subway Club on flatbread with american cheese, light mayo, lettuce and pickles. Possibly not the best on the menu with the cheese and mayo, but much better than a 12" Meatball, which is what I used to get.
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i usually get flatbread turkey with mustard, lettuce and tomato
  • peaceinside
    Options
    6" Vegi with pepper jack cheese, all vegi's no sauces.
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • shannonewallace
    shannonewallace Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    im going with all the veggie delight lovers above me! i get the veggie delight on herb and cheese bread with a bit of honey mustard. as a vegetarian sometimes it's hard to get away from the typical "cheese sandwich", love all the choices at subway for sure. about 230 cals, not a bad deal for lunch!
  • kjstavig
    kjstavig Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I usually get a 6" White or Wheat -- With VERY little light mayo, Little Lettuce, and extra Cucumbers.
    I don't always, but sometimes I get provolone cheese on it.
    Even with the cheese, it's still under 400 cals.
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I like the 12" veggie with provolone, LOADED with veggies and vinegar, raspberry if they have it. Lotsa sodium though and it's usually about once a month!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I usually only eat there at breakfast time since they have one of those 'order at the window' drive-thurs and lunch is uber packed. For breakfast I get the southwest on an english muffin with no cheese, extra onion and spicy mustard. I'm a mustard fanatic!
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Subway Club on wheat with provolone and spinach, tomatoes, pickle, cucumber, onion, olives, vinegar and honey mustard. :-)
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    6" tuna on honey wheat with swiss cheese and baby spinach, lettuce and tomato. I haven't had Subway in foreverrr though!
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    6 inch, wheat, turkey, lettuce, spinach, pickles, onions, banana peppers, and brown mustard and i also get apple slices :) YUM
  • Damianplaza
    Options
    Whole wheat, all veggies, no mayo or dressings except mustard. Water instead of soda. Sometimes I take off one of the breads to save on calories. Extra green veggies and that is it.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    6" (and I might add I should probably just order a round sandwich if they still have them because I can only eat half of a 6 inch) Veggie delite. Lite mayo, pepper jack cheese (gotta have the cheese) Lettuce, tomato, onions (lots of onions please), bell pepper, banana pepper, jalapeno's, and a splash of salt and pepper and oil and vinegar...

I know the oil and vinegar is not the best but if I go to subway it's a treat and is about the only fast food place I go. And I only eat their white bread.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Im eating subway right now!!
    I got the flatbread, egg, pepperjack, ham, spinach, cucumbers and hot sauce!!
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    6" in turkey breast on 9-grain wheat. Light mayo, loaded with veggies. No cheese, not toasted.

You can ask them to take out the middle part of the bread to reduce the carbs.

Also fyi, i'm doing some research on the bread. I can't see to find if the 9 grain wheat bread is a healthier option than the Italian white bread. I looked a the nutrition info, the Italian has the same/less cals and what not. Both are made of enriched wheat flour. Does anyone know?
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    6' wheat, turkey, american cheese, baby spinach, 6 tomatoes, cucumbers, a GIANT handful of banana peppers, and either lite mayo, or ff ranch. I eat all the veggies off of it first, then will eat the sandwich typically im to full to finish it when i eat the veggies first. :) no cookies or chips.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    6 inch oven roasted on 9 grain wheat, topped with the veggies i like, and sweet onion sauce. :bigsmile: and a diet soft drink or water...sometimes i do get the baked chips to go with my sub.