Hmm... it's been a while but:

6" wheat or flatbread

Lettuce
    Carrots
    Olives
    Cucumbers
    pickles
    mayo
    (and because I'm a picky eater slash vegetarian and it looks kind of sad by now)
    "can I have a little more lettuce?"

Or I do that with the veggie burger one.
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Usually either 6' veggie or Turkey. Always on italian bread with everything including hots but no condiments or cheese. oh and it has to be a meal.
  • k8bugz
    k8bugz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    What Pi$$es me off is Jillian Michaels suggest a veggie sub with avacado. Well, my local Subways don't even offer avacado. What's up with that?

You're not missing much, i've had it and i can't stand the consistency - and i love me some avocado.

I get a 6in veggie and ask for LOTS of every veggie (except olives), and one swipe of yellow mustard. I've heard of people ordering a foot long veggie and then putting all the veggies into one 6 in, but I've found if you ask for lots, they'll usually accommodate.

Under 300 cals and fills me up.
  • zbmb30
    zbmb30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I get the 6" oven roasted chicken breast on wheat bread, American cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomatoe, and green peppers.
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Turkey (NO cheese), lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, cucumber, onion (sometimes), bell peppers, pickles, banana peppers, vinegar, and mustard on wheat. YUM! It comes in at something like 250-275 calories per 6 inch sub. I usually get the foot long and eat half for lunch and half for dinner.
  • goldieglitter
    goldieglitter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I get turkey with LOTS of cucumbers, green peppers, tomatoes, baby spinach, and LOTS of pickles. I also get ONE LINE of honey mustard and some Old Bay.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I get a 6" turkey flatbread sandwich with lettuce, pickle and light mayo.
  • Touched670
    Touched670 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    6 inch veggie on wheat, with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, sweet onion, olives, pickles, cucumbers and (the bad one) oil and vinegar....I sacrafice my cheese and meat for the oil and vinegar..... soooo worth it!
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Either Ham or Ham/Turkey on the Honey Oat bread - toasted
    Lots of lettuce and lots of spinach, then tomatoes, pickles, onions, carrots if they have them, and Honey Mustard
    I finally convinced myself to quit adding the cheese, but sometimes I do if my calcium is running low.

Cheese isn't all that bad (especially the two tiny slices at subway). Calcium and protein; it's worth it to me! It adds about 8-10g of protein to my sub.
    Of course, I wouldn't have it multiple times a week (wouldn't have Subway multiple times a week either) and I rarely eat cheese except when I am at subway...
  • beatlegirl1
    Options
    6 inch black forest ham on wheat, with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, spinach, banana peppers, and mustard.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    OMG...subway??? I would blow up!!!
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Either a veggie delite on flat bread or egg white, tomato, cheese and honey mustard on flat bread.
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    6" chicken breast or turkey on whole wheat..no cheese...no dressing..load up on the veggies!! So Delish!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am hooked on the sweet onion chicken on a salad with all the yummy veggies :)
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Mugged.
  • glcole54
    glcole54 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    not healthy!! 6" tuna on parmesan and oregano bread, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, light mayo and parmesan! so good...
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Roast beef on wheat with provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, bell pepper, oil, and vinegar.
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    6" veggie delite on wheat, with lettuce, extra tomato, onions, green peppers, olives, and pickles, with sweet onion sauce :)
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    What do I get on my subway? Usually the wafting smell of urine and homelessness. If I'm "lucky" someone cops a feel. And I once had a guy ejaculate all over the back of my coat during a crowded rushhour commute.

God I miss NYC!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    6" wheat or chedder bread~ half the meats (half turkey, half the ham & half the bacon) pepper jack cheese, Light mayo, lettuce, tomato. onion & bell pepper! Mmmmmm! Yes lots of soduim.