chobani non fat greek pomegranate yogurt
    oatmeal
    diet a&w root beer (my bad)
  • lexik09
    lexik09 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Anything other than diet food.

Does beer count as an obsession?

Anyone ever tell you that you look like Dexter?

he does slightly resemble Micheal C. Hall! Excellent! :)

my food obsessions are cucumber lemon water, peanut butter (i try not to eat it straight up trying to get out of that habit) and sushi and cheese! i eat these foods everyday! :)
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Dole Tropical Fruit mix with lite whipped cream : P
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    costco salmon burger, whey protein powder and coffee-mate peppermint mocha sugar free low fat coffee creamer.

and it's lunch time cause I am hungry!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    duplicate post
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    I am not on a diet, therefore Diet food does not apply.

I see way too much processed food listed.

Give me REAL food that I prepare myself or a great aged steak from my favorite restaurant anyday over some processed crap food.
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to the Market Pantry brand Turkey Meatballs from Target. At only 130 calories for 6 of them (and only 1.5 minutes to heat in the microwave) they make a great low cal meal or snack. I’ve been keeping a constant supply of them at home at work. YUM!

I'm headed to Target after work for these!! Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome!
  • Denik71
    Denik71 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    McDonalds caramel frappe...mmm it's so addicting

Me Too. I LOVE LOVE them!
    :drinker:
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am not on a diet, therefore Diet food does not apply.

I see way too much processed food listed.

Give me REAL food that I prepare myself or a great aged steak from my favorite restaurant anyday over some processed crap food.

Definately a lot of processed food on the list. I will admit that I am very guilty of eating a lot of processed food. Unfortunately, I work 9-10 hours per day and have two kids and a house to take care of, so real food that I prepare myself is often a luxery that I simply don't have time for. When I do, however, this is my favorite way to go too.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Want-Want Crinkles Rice Chips in 85 Calorie Packs :) Helps me with my chip addiction! Sea Salt & Lime, Sun Ripened Tomato, Pepper & Olive Oil = Yum!!
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've run the gamut as I've changed my diet this year, focusing on health. Right now I am hooked on bell peppers, kale, and pineapple. Anyway I can fit them into a dish I will.

Quite a change from this spring when I would have answered Yoplait yogurt, and low fat fudgsicles..
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Shirataki noodles
  • noelslp
    noelslp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love the Sour Cream & Onion Cracker Chips from Special K. The remind me of eating Lay's Sour Cream & Onion chips when I was a kid, only they definitely don't do the same kind of damage as the Lay's kind!
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter...on a spoon.

yep^.
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    1oz packages of cashews from planters 140 calories, healthy fats, yummy, and I don't overeat them because they are already portioned. I am not a big "diet food" person, I do normal foods in good sized portions.
  • _Cass_
    _Cass_ Posts: 24
    Options
    Claussen pickles! The halves only have 5 calories in them!
  • poppadop89
    Options
    Emerald cocoa roast dark chocolate almonds and Quaker chocolate crunch rice cakes!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    The weight watchers satisfying selections are my new favorite; weight watchers strawberry fruit bars; and the pencil k cracker chips. I have to be careful what diet food I eat because I have a coconut allergy and lots of diet food has coconut oil in them.
  • LisaWeir74
    LisaWeir74 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Love Ben & Jerry's peach cobbler!!
  • LisaWeir74
    LisaWeir74 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Love Ben & Jerry's peach cobbler!!