Most disliked part of yourself when trying on clothes

Options

Replies

• timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    everything between my neck and my ankles... i think my toes look great in any sandal i try on :bigsmile:
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My belly, definitely. I have tried on so many dresses that makes me look like a shapely woman who happens to be about 12 weeks into her pregnancy. Except I've never been pregnant!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    my belly. i have almost always had a flabby big belly and big boobs....now that i had a child 2 years ago, the "mom pooch" totally disgusts me. I will lose the weight, i will lose the belly fat, and depending on how much of the extra skin just wont tone after that, i have actually been considering a tummy tuck. Being fat is one thing, but i have usually been fat and firm, so to speak. The flabby pooch kinda grosses me out! ;/
    As for the ladies complaining about big thighs and pants being to big in the waist, mine is the opposite. In order to fit my midsection, my pants float on my lack of butt and my not so big legs.
    I think we all have something that bugs us!!!
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    from my waist to my hips..... Nothing is smooth, flat or curvey.. Bleh* I hate it
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    BOOBS!!!! I has none.

BOOBS!!!! I has ton!!
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hands down, the girls! I just tried on a dress that wouldn't zip all the way up (I was wearing a sports bra and hadn't planned on buying anything). I bought it anyway as motivation.
  • bwilliams93
    bwilliams93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    legs boob stomach arms, pretty much everything hahaha
  • kristenn1989
    kristenn1989 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I really don't like my arms (so much extra skin) and my midsection which also has a lot of extra skin and some fat that makes me look larger than I am.
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Based on the question, in all honesty it's my brain. We tend to be so judgemental of ourselves and in all honesty those of us that can walk, talk and think with any normality have no room to judge. So many people in this world have it much worse off and body image or even fashion is the last thing they think of. So yeah the least favorite part is my thoughts. Our bodies are gifts and we should really view them as such and utilize them as the gifts they are.:flowerforyou:
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thighs/tummy/love handles.

Even at my "goal" weight - I don't seem to be satisfied with how these areas look. Sigh.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate my thunder thighs. I have to get pants too big in order for them to fit my thighs, then the pants are huge in the waist area. Gah!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Pretty much from my belly button down to my knees. I'm very bottom heavy and I hate it! I'm about a size 6 on top and a 10 on the bottom. Its suuuper aggravating. Stupid big hips and thighs!
  • Mandymoos93
    Options
    Possibly my hips- they've always been rather wide compared to my waist, so it's been nearly impossible to find jeans that fit me well all over.
    OR my calves. I've always played soccer, marched drumline, etc., and that worked my calves like crazy. They were always rather muscular, so it was really difficult to find boots or skinny jeans that fit me nicely.
  • jlowensby
    Options
    reg day to day clothes my stomach..swimsuit season..my thighs
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    i agree 100% mine too is my Muffin top....yuck oh and the whole love handle thing....its like really whats to love about that?? :/
  • skinnycap31
    Options
    Besides my belly and muffin top, I really hate the back fat that I have. I can't wait to get rid of that once I lose the weight.
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Mine is my thighs. Pants are always tight in my thighs and big in the waist. Drives me crazy!

this pretty much says it for me as well:blushing:

Same here. It's why I favor skirts.
  • pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    I have no *kitten* and some tummy fat still, so my pants tend to be really baggy, even when they fit around my waist snugly.
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    So is there anything anyone likes about themselves? I like that I can find value in people. I like that I have the ability to get up every morning and choose to do my best today and give of myself to bring the best out of others.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I got @ss for days. It's pretty sweet. Killer abs too.

<-- would ya?

Lol

So is there anything anyone likes about themselves? I like that I can find value in people. I like that I have the ability to get up every morning and choose to do my best today and give of myself to bring the best out of others.