Woman: Doing it like a dude

Options

Replies

• Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    That's a little too muscle-y for me. I'd like to be leaner than that.

They look like that because they are incredibly lean. If their body fat % was higher they wouldn't look near as muscle-y

That's probably true, but I guess I'd rather have a slightly higher body fat %, since that look isn't very attractive to me.
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I wonder if their boobs are fake.

How is that they can have very low body fat percentage over all, yet have big boobs. Breasts are made of fat, just saying.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I think the one in the black does look bulky

Yeah the one in the blue is hot but the one in the black is just a wee bit manly for my taste but more power to her for doing what she loves.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

They look like that because they are incredibly lean. If their body fat % was higher they wouldn't look near as muscle-y

That's probably true, but I guess I'd rather have a slightly higher body fat %, since that look isn't very attractive to me.

I agree with this
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I think the one in the black does look bulky

i agree but the other girl looks god to me but other is too much imo
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I wonder if their boobs are fake.

How is that they can have very low body fat percentage over all, yet have big boobs. Breasts are made of fat, just saying.

Why cut down people who are so highly disciplined?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

I think you mean you would like to be fatter than that. The reason they look that way is due to their pretty extreme leanness.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

I agree with this

Just pointing out that when you want to be "leaner" than them you would barely have any fat besides essential fat!

I know this look is not everyone's cup of tea. I certainly don't expect it to be!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Do they have to have fake boobs though ?? Def think this is one for the boys!! lol
    Hey they're as real as their hair color.

The term "airplane blonde" springs to mind .......Not dissing girls who lift as they do look amazing but..... come on ..!!

Ok fine, they're boobs are as real as their tans.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

I agree with this

Just pointing out that when you want to be "leaner" than them you would barely have any fat besides essential fat!

I know this look is not everyone's cup of tea. I certainly don't expect it to be!

Oh i was agreeing to the higher body fat i definatly do not want to look leaner than them lol
  • adjones5
    Options

I agree with this

When my body fat was extremely low I did not look that bulky. Some may find that look hot, I just don't. That being said, I do lift weights but I don't eat a surplus of calories in order to avoid looking like that.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Dude at 2:42 got caught on camera IoI!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    If only women dressed like that where I work out. :sad: :brokenheart:
  • Improvised
    Options

I think you mean you would like to be fatter than that. The reason they look that way is due to their pretty extreme leanness.
    Lol, yes that is what I meant i guess.
  • susanb_16
    susanb_16 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    bump
  • adjones5
    Options

Yeah, seriously.
    Options
    Oh i was agreeing to the higher body fat i definatly do not want to look leaner than them lol

Must have been the other gal then xD

Some like yoga arms, some muscle-y, and (dare I say) do not like muscular arms at all!

I am okay with different opinions of course :D
    Options

Yeah, seriously.

Can you imagine trying to do squats in that though? Couldn't be comfortable xD
  • Improvised
    Options
    What I meant to say is that I wouldn't want to look like a hulk, lol.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Must have been the other gal then xD

Some like yoga arms, some muscle-y, and (dare I say) do not like muscular arms at all!

I am okay with different opinions of course :D

Oh you done it now......thats like saying bloody mary 3 times