Black Team week 20 I think?

Options
I'm so confused.

anyways.

We have been at this for quite sometime now. Some have started with us and gone some didn't start with us and are still here some didn't start and aren't here Hahaha:laugh: but the ones that have stuck it out are doing great. Even the ones that refused to way in or drink 64 oz of water. (ME ME)

Here it is. this week we are going to combine everything.

Drink SOME water
Eat your fruits and veggies
count everything
give up that ONE food you just think you have to have.
Exercise for at least 30 5 days
sit ups

I can't think of the rest but I know that you all can add the ones I forgot if you want! :laugh:

I want this last week to be our best week. Remember we are all worth more then what we were 20 weeks ago. Most of us are running. We have a beach body coach. We have a lady who ran a 5k then got sick sick sick! We have had not one but at least 2 of us reach their goal weight. We have a batman who looks like he could be his much younger brother and his gorgeous wife and mother of his 2 boys (That could age you right there:wink: ) We have a lady who took bikini pics and was brave enough to put them on the internet!:laugh: and her hubs! We have a lady here who kept up with the guys and most times beat them! :flowerforyou: Then there is me who started this thing walking at a 3mph and thought that that was to fast. now I'm doing an 8 for one minute intervals!

GO US!!!! WE DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUR WAY FROM HERE ON OUT!!!

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused.

anyways.

We have been at this for quite sometime now. Some have started with us and gone some didn't start with us and are still here some didn't start and aren't here Hahaha:laugh: but the ones that have stuck it out are doing great. Even the ones that refused to way in or drink 64 oz of water. (ME ME)

Here it is. this week we are going to combine everything.

Drink SOME water
    Eat your fruits and veggies
    count everything
    give up that ONE food you just think you have to have.
    Exercise for at least 30 5 days
    sit ups

I can't think of the rest but I know that you all can add the ones I forgot if you want! :laugh:

I want this last week to be our best week. Remember we are all worth more then what we were 20 weeks ago. Most of us are running. We have a beach body coach. We have a lady who ran a 5k then got sick sick sick! We have had not one but at least 2 of us reach their goal weight. We have a batman who looks like he could be his much younger brother and his gorgeous wife and mother of his 2 boys (That could age you right there:wink: ) We have a lady who took bikini pics and was brave enough to put them on the internet!:laugh: and her hubs! We have a lady here who kept up with the guys and most times beat them! :flowerforyou: Then there is me who started this thing walking at a 3mph and thought that that was to fast. now I'm doing an 8 for one minute intervals!

GO US!!!! WE DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUR WAY FROM HERE ON OUT!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :heart: Sam:cry::cry:

Thanks for the perspective!!

I added 10 pounds to my ticker after taking a maint. break for a month. I am back down to lower cals and eating exercise calories.

I have set up an interval training Ipod set and am going to try a 15 min HIIT set 1x a week.

I know I can kick these last 10 pounds AZZ if I try!!

So if Marla can run a 5k with an almost erupted gallbladder, I can learn to run 1 mile. So this month I will DO this!!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Jeannie-- I thought I saw you added your 10 pounds back-- you can do it, woman!!!! Like you said, though-- you're going to eat right and exercise, and if you lose weight along the way, that's a bonus. Look at how far you've come-- how exciting. You'll get the final 10 off.

I'm so sad to think our time is almost up-- please tell me this team stays together-- oh my-- I'll be lost without all of you-- :cry:

I had a lovely, rainy 2.2 mile run tonight-- it was a steady, beautiful rain and I was positively soaked when I was done, and so happy that I did it, and ran, and enjoyed the rain-- all the things I never would have done before. Heck, I used to refuse to go grocery shopping if it was raining. Now look at me-- how stinkin' cool is that?

Saw my surgeon yesterday afternoon-- (he's so blinkin' cute, I could eat him up-- :love: ) He said they found a 2.5 centimeter in diameter stone in the gall bladder. I swear-- this Amazon woman does nothing small. Even my gallstones are huge. All these years when people told me I had a lot of gall, who knew just how right they were?? :wink:

Sam, back to your ending challenge-- I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting up with all of us, and for all your work--

This week I'll drink "some" water (funny way to put it). I'll continue to hit the floor nightly and work my abs. I'll continue to try and take captive every morsel, and squash the mindless eating. I'll continue to remind myself of how far I've come, how proud I should be for fighting this fight, and winning thus far.

God bless you all, my friends-- you mean more to me than you could ever know. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Okay, I went through our previous threads. Here are all of our team's challenges. (I figured if I list them all, maybe I'll get brownie points and not a have to do all of them this week. :bigsmile: ...No?...Worth a shot. :grumble: )

Week :
    1) 3 servings of fruits and vegetables
    2) ab work
    3) measure everything
    4) stay off the scale
    5) drink your water
    6) keep your HR between 50-85% PLUS 100 jumping jacks
    7) get rid of that vice
    8) post at least once a day
    9) try at least 3 new things
    10) stretch after workouts
    11) get outside
    12) “me” time
    13) back to basics – measure every bite
    14) push yourself – when you want to quit, keep going
    15) give up one unhealthy habit
    16) give up one food
    17) think about Marla
    18) reflect
    19) do all of the above
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Jeannie-- I thought I saw you added your 10 pounds back-- you can do it, woman!!!! Like you said, though-- you're going to eat right and exercise, and if you lose weight along the way, that's a bonus. Look at how far you've come-- how exciting. You'll get the final 10 off.

I'm so sad to think our time is almost up-- please tell me this team stays together-- oh my-- I'll be lost without all of you-- :cry:

I had a lovely, rainy 2.2 mile run tonight-- it was a steady, beautiful rain and I was positively soaked when I was done, and so happy that I did it, and ran, and enjoyed the rain-- all the things I never would have done before. Heck, I used to refuse to go grocery shopping if it was raining. Now look at me-- how stinkin' cool is that?

Saw my surgeon yesterday afternoon-- (he's so blinkin' cute, I could eat him up-- :love: ) He said they found a 2.5 centimeter in diameter stone in the gall bladder. I swear-- this Amazon woman does nothing small. Even my gallstones are huge. All these years when people told me I had a lot of gall, who knew just how right they were?? :wink:

Sam, back to your ending challenge-- I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting up with all of us, and for all your work--

This week I'll drink "some" water (funny way to put it). I'll continue to hit the floor nightly and work my abs. I'll continue to try and take captive every morsel, and squash the mindless eating. I'll continue to remind myself of how far I've come, how proud I should be for fighting this fight, and winning thus far.

God bless you all, my friends-- you mean more to me than you could ever know. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I dont think we are going to break up!! I know I will continue to post!

I love your gall line..........:laugh: :laugh:

Oh and I read a few articles that say adding 3 sets of planks to your ab routine can increase the effectiveness of your routine but 50%!! I started with 4 sets of 15 seconds and am up to 3 sets of 45-60 seconds. I can feel my sides area stronger!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey-- cool-- I forgot about week 17-- you all have to think about me for one more week. :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks, Loree--

All right folks-- think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Okay, I went through our previous threads. Here are all of our team's challenges. (I figured if I list them all, maybe I'll get brownie points and not a have to do all of them this week. :bigsmile: ...No?...Worth a shot. :grumble: )

Week :
    1) 3 servings of fruits and vegetables
    2) ab work
    3) measure everything
    4) stay off the scale
    5) drink your water
    6) keep your HR between 50-85% PLUS 100 jumping jacks
    7) get rid of that vice
    8) post at least once a day
    9) try at least 3 new things
    10) stretch after workouts
    11) get outside
    12) “me” time
    13) back to basics – measure every bite
    14) push yourself – when you want to quit, keep going
    15) give up one unhealthy habit
    16) give up one food
    17) think about Marla
    18) reflect
    19) do all of the above

Lori!! Thanks sweetie!!

How about me having the next week challenge and it is
    WE STAY together for 10 more weeks!!:drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Damn you loree. Lol I was hoping we forgot about the jumping jacks. Great challenge sam. Thanks for all you've done. Couldn't have asked for a better captain. I say we reset and make next week, a new week one.
    Got a good last chance workout in but I'm in a hotel so no scale. I will report this mornings weight. One more weight in and the scale absitance begins.wish me luck with that. Lol
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Andrew - I figured the first person to remember every week's challenge got to skip the one they hated the most (abs :grumble: ). Right? :bigsmile:
    Week 1? You mean you don't want us to end up on Black Team Week 672 someday? :huh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Andrew - I figured the first person to remember every week's challenge got to skip the one they hated the most (abs :grumble: ). Right? :bigsmile:
    Week 1? You mean you don't want us to end up on Black Team Week 672 someday? :huh: :laugh:

You get DOUBLE abs! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    i joined in week 14...that means i'm excused from the other challenges, right? :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options

You get DOUBLE abs! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whoa, whoa, whoa! :noway: That SO did not go the way I wanted! :grumble:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    i joined in week 14...that means i'm excused from the other challenges, right? :laugh:

You have to do weeks 1-13 doubly to catch up. :bigsmile:
  • musicmom04
    Options
    oh man!
    swiper.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    oh man!
    swiper.jpg

We are going to see him live! in august! M loves the episode where they lose their pirate chest and swiper goes oh oh oh ohhhhhhh mannnnnn!!!!! :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Swiper, no swiping!
  • musicmom04
    Options
    i was thinking of him singing it when i posted. :laugh:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of making next week a new week 1 ... maybe I can kick myself in the butt and get it in gear. I looked back through my food diary to when I was staying within my calories & losing steadily & printed those off. I think next week I'm going to follow those meal plans instead of failing to plan anything and doing okay with breakfast & lunch then losing interest and deciding to "start again soon." Bleah...

I'm glad to hear that about planks ... I positively hate them, so they are definitely good for me! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just one more thing before I get back to work ...

Jeannie ... your pictures are gorgeous, girl!!

happy-birthday-myspace-glitter-grap.gif

:heart: Tresa
  • musicmom04
    Options
    i'd love to take aiden to a live show like that, they just always come around at bad times