What do you get on your subway?

Options
12346»

Replies

• sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    9 grain, turkey w/spicy mustard, lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, jalepenos, red onion, no cheese. i take the top slice off and fold the 6" in half for a HUGHE looking sandwich♥ mind over matter, it works most of the time☺
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    normally just turkey w/spinach on either flatbread or wheat (I love the flatbread) - occasionally shredded mozzarella

BUT - because of the the $2 subs this month - I've tried (and like) the meatball subs too - YUMMY
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i did share a meatball sub with my mom yesterday. i have lite mayo, banana peppers, let,tom & black olives, parm cheese.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I used to love tuna subs, thinking they are the healthiest and least in calories, but now i get 6" turkey on wheat with all almost all the veggies, no cheese and vinegar for dressing
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Footlong roasted chicken on wheat with spinach, tomato, onion and pickles. Vinegar dressing. I have these a few times a week.

If I have calories to burn and feel bad I get a meatball or steak and cheese.
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    6" white bread, roasted chicken, no cheese, lettuce, cucumber, olives, capsicum, and a little salt but no other condiments.
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hello, can I please have a 6 inch multigrain roast chicken. Swiss cheese, all salads except jalapenos and chipolte sauce. :D
  • SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    Mmm... Turkey on whole wheat with all veggies (minus olives, yick), light mayo and sweet onion.
  • Tarshlee
    Tarshlee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i get a wrap with the chicken pieces warmed up, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, onion, gherkin, capsicum, tomato...basically everything except carrot and sometimes jalapeno depending on my mood with honey mustard or sweet onion sauce its like the only thing i have now since the first time i had it
    <3
  • emmiee921
    Options
    I really don't go often but if its the only choice out of fast food then i will.
    thanks for your answers.
    I am aware of the sodium content it is quite high which is why I go occasionally.
  • tniles27
    Options
    I usually get the 6" wheat with black forest ham, lettuce, spinach, american cheese, tomatoes, pickles, banana peppers, and little bit of mayo or light mayo. I am gonna change it up and not get the mayo and try something less fatty.
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Plain wheat or white 6" bread, turkey slices or turkey slices with ham, no cheese, no condiments, lettuce, onion, tomato, pickles, jalapeno, and banana peppers. And a dash of salt and pepper. My fave sandwich, can eat it all day any day.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    6" wheat, turkey, lettuce, cucumbers, jalepenos, honey mustard, spinach, mayo
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    6"subway club, no cheese, all the veggies, no mayo. oil, or salt on wheat of course.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    6" veggie delight on whole wheat no cheese, everything on it, tons and tons of vinegar!! yummy!!
  • NomNomCupcakes
    NomNomCupcakes Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    chicken bacon ranch sub
    on herb and cheese bread
    double cheese toasted! provolgne!
    no ranch, no tomatos, nothing but lettuce

cheddar sunchips and fruit punch :DDDD
  • radio_flyer
    Options
    There isnt a real subway near where I live, so I go to a local place and get a 3 inch on white (cuz I;m allergic to wheat...all veggies, no cheese or oil with mustard. Or a tuna or crab made with some magic mix (a secret -- but the owner is on weight watchers - so she promised me it was only 5 points).. The 3 inch is the perfect size too -- just enough for lunch but not enough to over eat.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Foot Long (Spicy Italian / Turkey / Roast Beef) on Honey Oat. No Cheese, No dressing. Lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion,black olive. I haven't been in a while though.