So, do you have a gym crush?

Options

Replies

• elizarm
    Options
    Yes I have one, my gym crush became my husband. We met at the local YMCA. We have been married the last 6 years (toghether for 9). We still go the gym together and he still winks at me from across the gym. So you never know everyone, a gym crush can turn into the love of your life.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Yeah there's this trainer and he's yummy!! He thinks the same about me lol but no dice, I'm happily married. Still fun to watch though!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I call him "hat man" or "blue shirt" depending on the day. sigh. He makes the gym somewhat tolerable.

I had a "hat man" in Vegas!!! I ran into him twice a day for 3 days. We weren't staying in the same hotel. I finally ended up kissing him the last time I ran into him. It was fate!!!

Totally off subject - there are a few guys at the gym that are worth putting my glasses on to see.
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i take cardio kickbox, bodyworks, and yoga classes at my gym and i have crush on 2-3 group fitness instructors. also, some classmates. i just chit chat whenever i get a chance, i think all of them are married anyway. :brokenheart:

ps, these classes are 95% women as well as the instructors.
  • dckim
    Options
    We should get shirts "I'm your new Gym Crush"

yes, get me one too, after i wear my "i am here to workout sometimes"
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    man, I need a new gym
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I'm too self conscious to work out in the co-ed area!!!

I have seen some attractive fellas in the sign in area, but I usually b-line it through there
  • dckim
    Options

believe me, it was hard the first few times i walked into these group fitness classes, often i am the only dude. but i figure showing up is half the battle.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

believe me, it was hard the first few times i walked into these group fitness classes, often i am the only dude. but i figure showing up is half the battle.

The gym I go to has a fairly large women's area that is right off the women's locker room, so I haven't felt the need to go in the co-Ed section yet. And there are never any classes at the times I can go to the gym :(
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I run this trail along me house and there's this runner and we always pass by each other. One time I was going to approach her when she was getting ready to leave. But then again..I have a girlfriend :laugh:
  • directorj
    directorj Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I run this trail along me house and there's this runner and we always pass by each other. One time I was going to approach her when she was getting ready to leave. But then again..I have a girlfriend :laugh:
  • dckim
    Options

The gym I go to has a fairly large women's area that is right off the women's locker room, so I haven't felt the need to go in the co-Ed section yet. And there are never any classes at the times I can go to the gym :(

my gym (la fitness) is co-ed only, although some classes are 99.9% women - pilates, latin heat, zumba. btw, i reserve the 0.01% for the "alternative" lifestyle brothers...
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Only when my wife is there.
    But, today when I walked in some chick checked me out. That hasn't happened in a long time.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yep. My personal trainer and he's been crushing on me too....wait....I guess we can't call it crushes anymore :laugh:
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I don't have one but I'm pretty stoked that after losing weight the boys definitely check me out! Slightly unnerving when you go to do some squats and all the males in the gym have suddenly felt the need to work out right behind you tho!!!
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    My gym is full of meatheads because it's right between 2 colleges...so there is plenty to look at! There's this one guy who is always there at the same time as me, no matter what time i go (maybe he's just always there...), and we always say hi.
    I actually got hit on recently while using the ropes in the crossfit area...it took until after my workout to realize it, though!
    Alas, I'm married now, and I think the frat boys can smell it on me.
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Most people at my gym are not attractive :(
  • lkmisztela
    Options
    I work at the gym, so I have a LOT of gym crushes, lol. I really enjoy the flirting (just subtle) that goes on. I get winks and smiles now, which I never noticed before I lost the weight.

My crushes.. Mostly guys my age (35) or a bit older. I tend to like good looking older guys with nice smiles. I don't tend to go for *huge* muscles, but if a fellow is nicely toned and friendly, great smile.. ? That's the ticket for me.

But there's this *couple* who go to my gym.. They're both 45+, fitness models. We (staff) refer to them as "the hot couple" or "the dream team". Totally great looking, and so NICE and such awesome people that you can't hate them for being gorgeous, lol.
  • dckim
    Options
    i have many, but i m afraid i will actually "crush" them, if we ever to make out.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    lol My gym crush no longer is there...he was also an employee but has since opened his own gym in another town. *sigh*