How did you meet your SO?

Options

Replies

• I met him when I was 5 and he was 6 and I went to my grandmas farm in Nebraska. His family owned a ranch down the road. He taught me all his 6 year old wisdom about farming and we became best friends. He moved to New York in 7th grade and we've been together since. Were getting married in 2013(:
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    At fort Lewis Reception Unit. We were both stationed there after training and went through the reception process together. We have been together almost 4 years (married for almost 3).
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I met him when I was 5 and he was 6 and I went to my grandmas farm in Nebraska. His family owned a ranch down the road. He taught me all his 6 year old wisdom about farming and we became best friends. He moved to New York in 7th grade and we've been together since. Were getting married in 2013(:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • marthamae813
    marthamae813 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    High school =] <3
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    a random alley in the back of a random bar in some random city... really love her tho.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I met my husband though a friend with benefits....

:noway:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    The old-fashioned way... through mutual friends. Way back in the day. :-D Yep, been together for almost half my life! (Would tell the story, but it is so NSFW! :noway: )
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    no SO! yess i WIN!
  • jaceykay
    Options
    I met my boyfriend and baby's father in our college chemistry summer class 2007 ... I convinced him to "tutor" me but I actually just copied off him. At the time he thought I was clueless and too young for him (I was 19 and he was 26). We saw each other on campus, but I was a party girl and he was focused on an engineering degree. Then out of no where, 3 years later, we ran into each while I was out celebrating my birthday .... I haven't been able to get enough of him since that night. *hoping for a ring soon*
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    At his company BBQ in a Badmittin (sp) game. I was an 'extra' guest invited by owner of the company (they needed women - hahahaha_
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    Met my now-husband at a Joel Plaskett concert in Halifax, NS (where I was living) on March 30th, 2006. We bumped into each other because the crowd was rowdy, he introduced himself. Chatted, exchanged info. Had our daughter August 4th, 2007 and got married July 17th, 2010.
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    My bf and I first met in high school but really had no contact other than that he sat behind me in band. He was a jock and I was an Aggie nerd. So 8 years later we reconnect in a town 300 miles away, we went on a date and have been together 16 months :)
  • sharonhauptman
    Options
    waitressing. I looked so cute in my uniform. He was goofing off in the restaurant. That should have been a clue - me determined, him easy going (not so much as far as a match)
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Met mine on my birthday 5 years ago when I went to the local bar for a celebration drink.
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    karaoke bar!!!!!!
  • LMSCROGG
    LMSCROGG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    We actually met on a dating website....We are one of the few sucess stories :-)
  • sleepy7
    sleepy7 Posts: 104
    Options
    Work
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Walmart. Yep, you really CAN get EVERYTHING at walmart. :laugh: We've been together almost 10 yrs now. I still say he's the best thing I ever found at walmart. :heart:
  • p0stdramatic
    Options
    On the side of the road in the middle of the night at Pruitt Landing on the Buffalo River. Had met some other guys that night and we were supposed to meet them there to hang out and swim and drink, but they got tied up and called three of their friends to meet us so we wouldn't leave. My husband was one of those friends. I saw him and was just like "Want." We've pretty much been inseparable ever since, and we are almost complete opposites.That was 15 years ago. Still want! :)
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Online!