Most disliked part of yourself when trying on clothes

Options
1234568»

Replies

• willidewbaby
    Options
    MAN BOOBS!, no matter what I do they never go away.
  • worldhurdler
    worldhurdler Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have a 12" zone inbetween my belly button and mid-thigh. I suppose overall I'm grateful that my "dislike" area has shrunk to a region that can be covered by a pair of shorts (50lbs ago this was not the case!) but it still bugs me. I have muscular thighs and a butt, so pants are always gaping at the waist. Or for sheath-style dresses, if I get something that is flattering over the hips, there's like 2-3" of gap in the stomach. Blarg....
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    stomach & bat wings ( arm fat )

This^^^ Mostly the big tummy. I look about 7 months pregnant. Yeessh!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    hips; i can't wear skirts or anything strait....it all looks bad =(
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between my arms and stomach Yuck!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Mine is my thighs. Pants are always tight in my thighs and big in the waist. Drives me crazy!

Same here...100% shaped like a pear :/
  • aussie_nic_getting_fit
    Options
    My boobs... I have NONE now... i also need to work or my "tuck shop lady" arm flaps.. :-)
  • lunarescape
    lunarescape Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My stomach tends to make me look pregnant in tight clothes because I have a small chest. :l
  • iffytiffyy
    iffytiffyy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i hate my arms, back and belly. i dont having big legs (i'm black and my husband loves big legs and butt..LOL)
  • Missmaggieann
    Missmaggieann Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My stomach.
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Right now? Everything. I'm too obese to pick one single part at the moment. When I was thinnest, it was my thighs. Now my dad tells me that I'm at least proportionally fat all over. Thanks, dad. ;P