xmas challenge

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• mcadams1
    Options
    Down a total of 15.4 so far, I need 4.6 more for this Christmas challange and only 13 more days to do it in, I know I can do it if I really push myself
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Down a total of 15.4 so far, I need 4.6 more for this Christmas challange and only 13 more days to do it in, I know I can do it if I really push myself

well done!!!
  • benodie
    Options
    3lbs down this week!!!!! woohoo!! thats 19 for this challenge, and 52 in total . . .very happy this week!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    hope everyone else has a good week

Jeanette xx
  • walbro
    walbro Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I have a pound to go and am well chuffed. Wishing everyone a fantastic Christmas and a guid New Year. Hoping I do not put on much weight over the festive season - there is just so much of everything out there! Let me know how you are all doing. x
  • benodie
    Options
    :bigsmile: weighed in at weight watchers today and lost that last 1lb for this challenge . . .so I did lose 20lbs by xmas!!!! :bigsmile:
  • mcadams1
    Options
    Still at only 15 lbs loss, so I didn't meet the 20 lbs. But I am going to keep working at it, I have about 60 lbs to go and I want to lose it by my birthday at the end of July so I know I can do it, here's hoping