Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options
catshark209
catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
Totally random question, but how many of you sleep with a bra on? Not a full underwire pushup bra but either a sports bra or something like that?
Even though I don't have much going on up there I gotta sleep with something on under my t shirt...just a quirk of mine. Everyone I know thinks I'm nuts ( I am ), so I was just wondering if I'm the only bra sleeper out there lol.

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    No. That sounds very uncomfortable.
  • sweetpeaz12345
    sweetpeaz12345 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    nope, so uncomfy, you need to let the girls breath. I also heard its good not to wear one at night so your boobs dont get saggy... but who knows if there is any truth to that lol
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I sleep in nothing, so certainly no bra! Definitely sounds uncomfortable to me! lol
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I wear my old baggy sports bras, the ones I shrunk out of. I seriously lost almost two cup sizes. Man, I'm really a weirdo then lol.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm bigger (36D), but I have to. I pretty much need that support. There is the occasional bra-less night, but overall I have some kind of bra on.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34D and there's no way I could sleep in a bra...it's bad enough I have to wear one during the day!
  • CrystalMarie253
    Options
    I used to always sleep in a bra too, sports bra or something very comfortable w/o an underwire. I don't have big boobs at all either. I read somewhere years ago that it was bad to sleep with a bra on, so I stopped doing it and now I'm used to just a t-shirt. If I sleep over at a friends house though I still wear a bra to bed.
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Oh no not me:noway: I like to be free and let the girls hang out:laugh: I don't even like wearing them around the house:sad:
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, that sounds so uncomfortable. I try to take mine off as soon as I get home. And if it takes too long to get home, you might find me taking it off in the car. I have upset a number of other drivers and truckers by taking it off on the beltway :laugh: The girls need to be free at night!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    I'm a 34D and there's no way I could sleep in a bra...it's bad enough I have to wear one during the day!

I feel the same:happy: it's bad enough I have to wear them outside:ohwell:
  • manipriscilla
    manipriscilla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I sleep with it on
  • SHERRYBERRY11
    SHERRYBERRY11 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Are you all serious? I have to sleep with something on or I feel like my mother which always go to bed in a long moo moo with breast hanging out every where!!! Just doesnt seem very cute to me or my boyfriend, so I usually wear a bra & a tank top!!!
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

This!!
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I go on and off with wearing a bra at night- mostly during PMS and when my menses occur ( breast tenderness) I wear a DD so the support helps to ease the tenderness I experience.

most of the time- since I am a freelance artist and stay home- I let the girls hang free in all honesty lol unless I go out- then its a bra I wear lol
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    Ooooh, that sounds so uncomfortable. I try to take mine off as soon as I get home. And if it takes too long to get home, you might find me taking it off in the car. I have upset a number of other drivers and truckers by taking it off on the beltway :laugh: The girls need to be free at night!!!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    there's no better way to get a dude to look at something than mention bras and ladies only in the same sentence.

i think it has something to do with pillow fights.

and yes, i skipped every single post and response after reading the subject.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Uncomfortable ... So nope
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    A lot of my more heavily endowed friends sleep with a sports bra or tight crop top on just to keep their boobs contained, they find it a lot more comfortable. I myself am not well endowed and hate wearing bras at any stage so I dont. Wearing a bra to bed at night sounds really uncomfy to me but they are generally uncomfy at anytime as far as I am concerned..
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Sleep with a bra on every night since I was about 15. I have to have the girls supported at all times. But I have always had perky boobs. I don't know if it is directly related to that or not.