Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    nope, so uncomfy, you need to let the girls breath. I also heard its good not to wear one at night so your boobs dont get saggy... but who knows if there is any truth to that lol

Um bras usually do the opposite of sagging they hold those girls up!!!!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I avoid wearing a bra as often as possible - so that limits me to work and exercise and going out at night without my husband :tongue:

Unless you are fighting a losing war with gravity you really don't need a bra. Saggage is more about genetics than 24/7 support.
  • ASUAlumniMamaof2
    Options
    I sleep in a sports bra.

I have some irrational fear of something happening in the middle of the night (fire, robber, sick kid) and having to jump out of bed in a mad dash so I don't want the twins to be flapping about in my shirt.... LOL
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Hmm I must be an odd one xD
    I sleep with an underwire t-shirt or pushup bra on
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    So uncomfortable, actually some of my friends think I am crazy sleeping without bra, and I am trying to convince them otherwise lol
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    If I am alone or with my significant other I do not where a bra around the house at all.
    As soon as I am home it comes off. Not that bra's aren't comfortable, but I enjoy that freedom and comfort.

If I am sleep at a relatives or a friends house then out of respect I would wear a bra at all times including to bed.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    lol I only wear a bra during the day to give an illusion of something goin on upstairs LOL... no i don't wear one to bed
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    No!! I can't imagine. It sounds uncomfortable. Sleep is my happy and free time :)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    There have been studies that I saw YEARS ago, that sleeping with a bra on could increase bust size. I am not sure how...but yeah! I sometimes will crash with a sports bra on, but anything else, unless it is a nap, hurts me. But that is partial due to my allergies :sad:
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Heeeeeeeeeeck no! That sounds so uncomfortable!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I used to sleep in nothing but a pair of undies, but since having kids, I sleep in a tank top or a t-shirt in case the kids need me in the middle of the night. The only time I felt like I NEEDED support was right after kids...holy crap, my boobs were HUGE!

And now you know more about me and my bits than you ever wanted to. :laugh:
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    lol I only wear a bra during the day to give an illusion of something goin on upstairs LOL... no i don't wear one to bed

:tongue: :happy: :laugh: :wink: :smile:
  • midwesthiker
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

Me too!
  • Neonazu
    Neonazu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wear it when I have to stay at home the next day. There is something uncomfortable with having just a thin sheet of fabric covering the chest when one is among the family members.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    sometimes i do, sometimes i don't. doesn't make a big difference to me.
  • deethinks
    Options
    lol omg I thought I was the only one of my friend that slept in no bra!
    I just think it feels uncomfortable and not freeing at all
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    There have been studies that I saw YEARS ago, that sleeping with a bra on could increase bust size. I am not sure how...but yeah! I sometimes will crash with a sports bra on, but anything else, unless it is a nap, hurts me. But that is partial due to my allergies :sad:

so thats why I am so flat.. I need to start wearing my sports bra to bed LOL :-)
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Personally i dont, but i do have a few friends that do. I like to be comfortable when i sleep & wearing a bra isnt comfy during the day.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I sleep with a full support underwire. I always have. I swear by it though. I'm the only chick I know my age that has ZERO sag to her breasts. I'm used to it and feel uncomfortable without it. Anyone who says it's uncomfortable just hasn't given it a chance. I even wear an underwire bra under my sports bras when working out. I have larger breasts so I don't like to have them bounce or move around while working out or sleeping.
  • LMHinson15
    LMHinson15 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a sports bra... but usually no, I feel too confined.