Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• Kindrex83
    Kindrex83 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD. If I don't sleep with a bra on it gets really uncomfortable. They're so big they need the support.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I wear my regular bra to bed :P I I thought most people did, I never thought about it(x
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    I have to sleep with a bra on. The only time I don't have any support is when I'm in the shower. I just feel naked and exposed without one on. I also find it uncomfortable. Just the thought of sleeping without one makes me want to get a breast reduction or something. If I'm not wearing a sports bra, I can't get to sleep.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I always slept completely naked until I started brest feeding. Now without a bra I leak all over the sheets and roll over and lay on my boob (which feels like I am ripping it off). So yes, I wear a sports bra to bed.
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    No Bra at night the girls need to breath,
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    I am the same size DD but I need to go without the Bra. :smile:
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one :P
  • Nattiejean57
    Nattiejean57 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I just read through all 12 pages of this post....interesting stuff ladies :wink:

This made me laugh! I however used to sleep with a bra on and thought everyone did. As I got older and realized like no one did I tried sleeping with out it and now I am hooked (or unhooked haha)! In fact one time i I went on a family trip and we rented a cabin and a bunch of us slept out in the living room so i wore my bra to bed and could not sleep! I was up for hours and could not get comfortable so around 3am I said screw it and took it off!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Haha I slept with a bra on in middle school because I was so excited about getting to wear one, but I got over that quickly :P I can't sleep with much on, too uncomfortable, so I don't personally wear one to sleep, but I also don't have much to support haha. I do however wear one if I am sleeping around people I am not used to being around (but one with no underwire = comfortable for the most part lol). I can see where you are coming from though, especially with larger cup sizes.
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Definitely no bra when sleeping. Not now at a 40 D and not when I was a 44 DDD.
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My mom told me to ALWAYS wear a bra. Her theory was that I would be saggy by the time I'm 40. I'm fairly well-endowed and over 40 now and needless to say...I don't sag very much.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I can't wait to take it off at night.
    Also I read something a long time ago about the lymphatic system and wearing a bra for that long can restrict it or cause the girls to get smaller or something. obviously I don't remember, but I like to let them loose at night to breath. I am a size 36D by the way.
  • parisgirl30
    parisgirl30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's me but its off in 5 mins!!!:laugh:
  • parisgirl30
    parisgirl30 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's me but its off in 5 mins!!!:laugh:
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The only time I do is around my period when my chest is so sore it's incredibly painful. But only then!
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i can't ever recall sleeping in a bra since i started wearing them, to uncomfortable feels like a harness type feeling.. And I for sure don't buy underwires if i can avoid them the worse. if i could get away with bra less living i would, but it doesn't look professional and i'm sure it's distracting and as far as gravity they will eventually give way to all the bra wearing regardless it's about genetics not a bra.
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    i do. i've heard it keeps them perky. i have big ones lol so it also keeps them from flopping around haha
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    I sleep with a sports bra on. It's comfy and it still supports my 36DD boobies!
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    im a bra sleeper as well- generally sports type bras -
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    There are two good things about having small girls: I'll never have to worry about them sagging to my knees, and I don't have to wear a bra if I don't want to.

I definitely don't sleep in mine.