Black Team week 20 I think?

Options

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Tag! I'm back. I'll post more later. Thanks for the challenge, Sam! I most certainly need that especially after the week we had & the weekend coming up! *hugs*:heart:

Welcome back Sara - we missed you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyy-- you're home!!!!!!

Love your new AV-- hope you had a great time.

Day from hell-- busy,busy,busy-- gotta fly--
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Thanks, girlies! :flowerforyou:

I'm gonna need you guys cheering me on. I've entered the world of the crazies & am planning on a 5K sometime this summer. There's one on May 18, but I can only run about 10 min. straight outside right now so I think I'm gonna pass on it. Unless I sprout bionic woman legs or somthin'. :wink:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Sara - Yea! You're back! Love the av!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Very sweet AV Sara - you really do have your hands full, don't you - :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

I'm gonna need you guys cheering me on. I've entered the world of the crazies & am planning on a 5K sometime this summer. There's one on May 18, but I can only run about 10 min. straight outside right now so I think I'm gonna pass on it. Unless I sprout bionic woman legs or somthin'. :wink:

Yay ! Sara's back! I'll cheer you on! I know you can do it. Love the new av, you do have your hands full.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Happy aniversary to all those celebrating this month.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Mine is next month - another great month for weddings - roses are out..:heart:

happy-anniversary.jpg

Happy Anniversary everybody! Janie, our 27th anniversary is on June 12. My daughter & son-in-law have their first anniversary on June 14! :happy:

:heart: Tresa
  • tresa1234
    Options
    Welcome back Sara! Were you in the Smokies? Where?

Your AV is so cute & it looks like you had a great view...
  • tresa1234
    Options
    Ok this is way off topic but...

If you are a Star Trek fan at all ... GO SEE THE STAR TREK MOVIE!! We saw it last night at IMAX & it was great fun!

Can you tell it's Friday and I don't have a work deadline until Monday morning? :laugh:

Beth, your birthday is my anniversary! Cool!

Off to hang out with my soon to be flying out of the nest daughter ... have a great day everybody!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Oh Sara-- three cheers for the 5k!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

You will be soooooooo proud of yourself, and so will we--

Awesome, awesome, awesome--

I LOVE your AV-- reminds me of my first three-- born 8/90, 12/91, 9/93-- three, three and under-- wow. God bless you, young lady-- been there, done that-- uh, still there. :noway: :wink: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Oh Sara-- three cheers for the 5k!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

You will be soooooooo proud of yourself, and so will we--

Awesome, awesome, awesome--

I LOVE your AV-- reminds me of my first three-- born 8/90, 12/91, 9/93-- three, three and under-- wow. God bless you, young lady-- been there, done that-- uh, still there. :noway: :wink: :laugh:

Talk about cute AV's!!!:heart:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hey guys

tresa-june 12 rules :drinker:

marla- love your new av, i had my kids in one of those carriages today. they;re so hard to maneuver but the kids love it :laugh:

this sunday is riley's 3rd birthday and my parents, sister and niece and nephew are coming up to maine, i'm so excited but i probably won't have much time to post so i just want to say to all you mommies out there

Happy-Mothers-Day-Daisy.jpg
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

NICE!!!! a 5k....welcome to the club of nut balls who love inflicting pain on themselves. lol :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Speaking of 5k's and pain.
    Week 8 day 2 of couch to five k in the books. It was a good run and I am feeling great.
    While putting on my jammies tonight I opened up the medicine cabinet and saw the bottle of medicated powder... My old best friend....I had forgotten it was there, tucked away in that cabinet waiting for a panting wheezing man to come looking for it. That poor bottle of medicated powder will have to keep waiting because that guy is never coming to find it. It was a strange realization. Handnt even realized that chub rub was a thing of the past. I took the bottle in my hand....shook a bit out of the bottle into the open toilet and said "This is for all my homies who still have the chub rub." Had a momment of silence....put the bottle back in the cabinet and left it there for good. I guess my mind is still catching up the reality of how far I have come.

Have a great night my friends.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options

marla- love your new av, i had my kids in one of those carriages today. they;re so hard to maneuver but the kids love it :laugh:

Seriously-- these things are such a pain. YOU KNOW a man had to have invented these things-- no mama in her right mind would think of these stupid things-- or the "mini shopping carriages" for kids in some other stores. Yeah, I want to have to fight with the shopping cart equivalent of a freakin' tractor trailer--

Busy, busy day-- entertaining this weekend-- shopping today, cooking, salad making tomorrow for barbeque-- got in a two mile run about 30 minutes ago-- soooooo tired, but I got it in, by jove.

(didja ever wonder-- who's jove anyway?)

Oh well-- nite all-- :smooched: to you all!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Week 8 day 2 of couch to five k in the books. It was a good run and I am feeling great.
    While putting on my jammies tonight I opened up the medicine cabinet and saw the bottle of medicated powder... My old best friend....I had forgotten it was there, tucked away in that cabinet waiting for a panting wheezing man to come looking for it. That poor bottle of medicated powder will have to keep waiting because that guy is never coming to find it. It was a strange realization. Handnt even realized that chub rub was a thing of the past. I took the bottle in my hand....shook a bit out of the bottle into the open toilet and said "This is for all my homies who still have the chub rub." Had a momment of silence....put the bottle back in the cabinet and left it there for good. I guess my mind is still catching up the reality of how far I have come.

Had to reply to this quick-- "chub rub" -- :laugh: :laugh: Shuntae used that expression in an earlier thread and it killed me-- never heard it.

But, gotta tell you, I ran in shorts for the first time in ages this week, with no rub, there-- and I can wear a skirt without stockings and not worry anymore-- totally, totally thrilling.

God bless you all this day, my friends-- sending big Garden State hugs to you all-- so proud of all of us for how far we've come on this journey.

New black team members-- you're going to just have a ball!!!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

LOL I remember the day you told us about the chaffing issues when you first started running.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I just stepped on the scale and i am sooo excited right now! i just hit 40 lbs lost and i am now officially in the 150's!!!! i haven't been in the 150's for any length of time since i was in high school. woooohoooooooooooooooo
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I just stepped on the scale and i am sooo excited right now! i just hit 40 lbs lost and i am now officially in the 150's!!!! i haven't been in the 150's for any length of time since i was in high school. woooohoooooooooooooooo

Beth that is soooo awesome!! I am so happy for you, I got goosebumps reading your post:blushing: Way to go girl!:drinker: What a fabulous feeling that must be:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, Beth-- sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!