Sleeping with a bra on?(ladies only...I hope)

Options

Replies

• kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I often do. I feel weird with out one. DD's need support constantly ^_^
  • abitzan
    abitzan Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like sleeping in a sports bra, though I am fairly busty.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I used to never wear a bra to bed, but now that I have boobs I have to sleep with a sports bra or wireless or I feel like they're way too heavy.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    If I am home for longer than a half hour, the bra is coming off.

Me too!

Agreed!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    38D and I've never slept with one on.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    god no, it's so very uncomfortable!
  • branflake5
    Options
    never!! I don't even think I could seems very binding and uncomfortable
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    it honestly surprises me that a lot of people don't wear one to bed! i thought most women slept with a sports bra on!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It depends on what mood I'm in lol
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I hate sleeping with a bra on, it's so uncomfortable. But sometimes I will wear a cami, it's loose and not really tight; just on those nights it's cold and i want an extra layer of clothing. i've heard that it's not healthy to sleep with a bra on just like it's not healthy to sleep with underwear on. the only time i'll sleep in one is if i'm anywhere other then my own house.

edit: gotta let your body air out at night!

I...not healthy to sleep with your underwear on? Uncomfortable, maybe. Ill-advised, possibly. Unhealthy, though?

I don't think it is 'unhealthy', no, but there is evidence supporting it will help prevent things like UTI's and other UT problems.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    No I don't like to, but I slept in sports bras all the time when I was younger. I used to think that's why my boobies are so small now...You know since you grow more in your sleep, and I was squeezing the girls in. LOL No room to grow! Haha...Seriously though, I sometimes accidently fall asleep in a bra, but I don't like to.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I always sleep with a bra on. I honestly don't feel any less comfortable. I also hate having to put my bra back on when I wake up in the morning.
    Um you mean you don't change into a clean one in the morning??
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am very (VERY) well endowed and I'm uncomfortable without one, so I pretty much always have one on - day or night. During the day I like an underwire pretty bra. At night I sleep in a soft white bra without an underwire. Living in Cali, and having lived through the Northridge quake, I also have a fear of getting stuck bra-less in the big one. LOL
  • KXanthos
    KXanthos Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i sleep with a bra on because i thought it keep the girsl up nad together. i am opposite from alot of you because i feel umcomfortable without a bra on at night. and a bra is supposed to keep those girls in tack so i dont understand the myth behind bra making your breast saggy, not wearing a bra makes your breast saggy even more.

This is what I always heard too....that a bra, day or night, will help prevent sagging.
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I always sleep with a bra on. I honestly don't feel any less comfortable. I also hate having to put my bra back on when I wake up in the morning.
    Um you mean you don't change into a clean one in the morning??

Good lord, you can't mean that you only wear your bras once before washing them. Unless it's been a particularly sweaty night, I don't see the problem.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    I hate sleeping with a bra on, it's so uncomfortable. But sometimes I will wear a cami, it's loose and not really tight; just on those nights it's cold and i want an extra layer of clothing. i've heard that it's not healthy to sleep with a bra on just like it's not healthy to sleep with underwear on. the only time i'll sleep in one is if i'm anywhere other then my own house.

edit: gotta let your body air out at night!

umm there's nothing unhealthy about sleeping in underwear - unless of course, you only wear cheap synthetics. Good cotton underwear are fine to sleep in.
    Also I'm surprised that a lot of the women here with bigger breasts take their bra off right away when getting home.. they're gonna sag ladies.. maybe not now, but eventually..
  • shannon1120
    shannon1120 Posts: 28 Member
    Options

This^^^
  • jrcox520
    jrcox520 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

^^^^^
  • chrissywalk
    chrissywalk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Are you all serious? I have to sleep with something on or I feel like my mother which always go to bed in a long moo moo with breast hanging out every where!!! Just doesnt seem very cute to me or my boyfriend, so I usually wear a bra & a tank top!!!

LOL - agree with your comment!
  • Susan1320
    Options
    I heard that too..... but again, who knows if its really true. Mine ceratinly didn't stay where they were in high school!:laugh: