chat room instructions

Options

Replies

• kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    But once in a while there came to munchkinland an evil witch called Frustration. She was a wicked witch who try would try to cast all kinds of spells. The worst spell was the " I'M NOT LOSING ANYTHING" spell which would sometimes catch the munchkins unawares and ...
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    ...this witch was not unknown, she had been coming unexpectantly, and uninvited for years, many munchkins had their theories on how to stop her from entering...the one munchkin, Anne, the cookies and cream sister had always been convinced that one of the ways she got in was because she tricked people into eating little bites in their sleep of her sinful extras that they were unaware of it tricked them into letting her in during their dreams...
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    bump, is the story over?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    we also get the queen of confusion in..she loves to mess with all the new munchkins heads...but, viviakay comes to the rescue and chants THE answers to THE questions and helps lessen the confusion......As the sun sets at cupcake mountain, sir banks gets his band together and plays guitar hero for all the munchkins.....He rocks!!!! we are hoping that amandas husband will break down and let amanda play soon.........

(amanda wants a wii)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    .....we represent the Lullaby League, the Lullaby League, the Lullaby League.

And in the name of ...the Lullaby Leeeeeeaaaguuuee: We wish to welcome you to MUNCHKIN LAND.

(...pulling covers over head) :yawn:

I love a good bedtime story.
  • banks1850
    Options
    I BUMP YOU in the name of all that is good and ...um.... healthy?
  • icandoit
    Options
    oh banks.....you have started something....this whole chat room is causing me to lose all track of time and not get things done around the house. I was telling Lisa that I had to set a timer. We were chatting for hours last night. I think at one time we had 6 or 7 on there. It was a blast. I stopped at 10ish and others stayed on later. Jonell was on until after 1am her time. ADDICTING!!! I guess what I am trying to say is....
    Thanks Banks:flowerforyou: this is a blast and a great way to get to know each other outside of posting. YOU ROCK:glasses: :drinker:
  • deanea
    Options
    :glasses:
  • deanea
    Options
    I'm finally not going to be a chat room virgin,.....:smile:
  • icandoit
    Options
    I'm finally not going to be a chat room virgin,.....:smile:
    I missed you by a few minutes but left a message on there if you long back in soon
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I found the chat room. :flowerforyou:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I found the chat room. :flowerforyou:

Great Loretta, I am going to find you in there one day..Lolly
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    Oh cool. I didn't even know MFP had a chat room. Thanks!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    oh banks.....you have started something....this whole chat room is causing me to lose all track of time and not get things done around the house. I was telling Lisa that I had to set a timer. We were chatting for hours last night. I think at one time we had 6 or 7 on there. It was a blast. I stopped at 10ish and others stayed on later. Jonell was on until after 1am her time. ADDICTING!!! I guess what I am trying to say is....
    Thanks Banks:flowerforyou: this is a blast and a great way to get to know each other outside of posting. YOU ROCK:glasses: :drinker:

:laugh: Boy, did I regret that! :laugh: It is way too fun on there! The timer thing is a good idea...lol.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    10-4 on the timer. My whole life is on a timer right now. When to eat, when to go to the gym, how long to spend on MFP, how long to spend on email, when to get up (of course.) Timers, cell phones, washers, dryers - beeping runs my life.

beep-bump
  • icandoit
    Options
    10-4 on the timer. My whole life is on a timer right now. When to eat, when to go to the gym, how long to spend on MFP, how long to spend on email, when to get up (of course.) Timers, cell phones, washers, dryers - beeping runs my life.

beep-bump

:laugh: :laugh: I hear you Cheryl:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    Options
    I'm glad people like it! :happy:
    I took a weekend off of major computer stuff. I needed it, rough work week
    and I had a wedding yesterday anyway. I'll be full blast again this week but
    atleast I had a day with minimal computer time.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    :tongue: :tongue: bumpity bump! loving story time!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    :yawn:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Bump quote 2:

"Outside a dog, man's best friend is a book. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."

Groucho Marx