Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken

Options

Replies

• Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    I used the exact recipe listed at the very beginning of this topic except that I used low fat cream of chicken soup instead. I wanted to figure out what it was worth for only 4 servings since there are only 4 chicken breasts.....It worked out to 371 calories.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    bump cause I need to make this for my family soon
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I made these tonight, and they were awesome!

I didn't have any taco seasoning, so I seasoned mine by sprinkling a bit of onion salt, garlic powder, ground cumin, paprika, & chili powder and followed the rest of the recipe Mmm mmm good. We had ours over brown rice.
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    This sounds great I will have to try it soon.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    bump...this recipe rocks!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I better bump this because I want to try it on Thursday - thanks for posting this!
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    This is a pretty low carb recipe for myself!!!

i will just eat the chicken with some green beans or serve it over spaghetti squash...........

Oh my yummy, yummy!!!

Thanks for sharing the recipe.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump

Wanna make this tomorrow for supper tomorrow night. It sounds sooo good!!
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Im gonna make this for dinner before the week is over!! it looks great!!! :smile:
  • amandalynn89
    Options
    I made this for dinner last night.....served over brown rice with fiesta corn on the side. Yum!

Also, I used Reynolds Slow Cooker liners for the first time and LOVED the easy clean up!!!
  • lose2cruise
    lose2cruise Posts: 107
    Options
    Looks like a great recipe! DH would love it. Will make this weekend!
  • lucky25416
    lucky25416 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    this is soooooooooooooo yummmmmmy!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I made this on thursday and doubled the recipe - but I didn't even add sourcream and it definitely does not need it!! This was delicious and we ate it on tortillas with some tomato, lettuce and sour cream. My husband had 6 tacos and had them for lunch the next day and for dinner again!! He loved it! I will definitely be making this again!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    tagging this to make tomorrow! Yummy! Thanks for bumping it up!
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I made this for dinner last night.....served over brown rice with fiesta corn on the side. Yum!

Also, I used Reynolds Slow Cooker liners for the first time and LOVED the easy clean up!!!

Thanks for sharing the modifications. ..I love brown rice. I've never used the liners, but I'm going to get some. Will probably try this tomorrow.
  • lose2cruise
    lose2cruise Posts: 107
    Options
    I made this for Mother's Day. DH tasted it before I put the sour cream in and then after I put the sour cream in. Said to him, it was better without.

Served it with homemade mexican rice and it was a hit.
  • summerbod
    summerbod Posts: 9
    Options
    Cannot wait to try this. Going to make it tonight.
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how much is in a serving if I shred the chicken (1/2 cup, 1 cup, etc)?

Thanks
  • seanbednarz
    Options
    :smokin:
  • sfischer20
    sfischer20 Posts: 7
    Options
    Made this tonight for the family--it was AWESOME!!! Thanks for the recipe!! Sue:smile: