Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken

Options

Replies

• mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Making again....adding corn this time. I have a can of black beans sitting on the counter but i'm hesitant to add them......for those of you that added beans, how did it turn out?
  • linniej55
    linniej55 Posts: 2
    Options
    That looks good and I am getting tired of grilled chicken , thanks for sharing
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    I made this last night too. I shredded the chicken and figured out that it was six 1/2 cup servings.

I ate it on a tortilla with some reduced fat shredded mexican cheese and some chopped onion.

It was delicious and my lunch for today.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Bumpin cause it's DELISH!!

Made this last night and OH MY GOSH!!!! So good!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Took me forever to find this..so
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    making this as we speak and the house smells soooo good!!
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    adding 2 topics
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    I made this recipe this week
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    and it was very good!! I used leftovers on my salads too
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    I have made this recipe twice in the last two weeks. It was delicious,and My husband absoulty loved it...He goes back for seconds...Thisrecipe is defiently a keeper. Thanks for posting it.
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    I have made this 3 times. Definate favorite in my house. I make some black beans with it and spanish rice and wrap it all up in a whole wheat tortilla. YUMMMMM! I think this is one of my top favorite recipes. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • njenn10
    njenn10 Posts: 16
    Options
    Ok I am so gunna try this! It sounds awesome!!! Thank You!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy:
    OH MY - we had this for dinner. I threw in the original ingredients this morning at 1030. Then around 5pm I threw in rice & black beans & let it cook for another 2hours. At 7pm I had the most AMAZING salsa chicken - minus the sour cream. I added pico-de-gallo insead & it was DE-LISH! Now, if only I'd stopped eating after that first bowl.... :grumble:

:drinker: Cheers to whoevers recipe this was - you deserve an award. yum yum yum!!
  • jbunzsno
    jbunzsno Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This sounds yummy! And I love that I just happen to have all of the ingredients in my house right now. I am going to get it started right now!!!!!
  • scjohnny21
    Options
    Another thumbs up from a happy customer! One batch, three ways! (over brown rice, over salad, in a whole wheat tortilla).

Good stuff!
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Adding to my topics so I can make this later :bigsmile:
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    4 my topics 4 tomorrow.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    just adding to my topics. :smile: dinnerrrrr tonight.
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I love this chicken but I use fat free sour cream. My kids love this and I make it spicy! It is great on fat free tortillas. I don't care for it as much on rice but my husband does.