Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken

Options

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    This tastes awesome on whole wheat couscous. It is so easy to make and with couscous, you can be home and eating in 15 minutes. Great for those days when you have a lot to do
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • injuneer81
    injuneer81 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was inspired by this recipe. I made some similar. i did not have your exact ingredients in my cupboard so i used some of my own to compensate.

Very Tasty
  • stacesand
    stacesand Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Big ole bump - dinner tomorrow!!
  • peapods02
    Options
    bump
  • joanewright
    Options
    sounds really good...I think I'll make it tomorrow...
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I've made this a couple times before and love it...adding to my topics so we can have it for dinner next week. :happy:
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the bump. I was going to make a Salsa Chicken tonight actually... but will try this recipe instead. Looks yummy!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to same that this was really good!!! Both my hubby & I absolutely loved it. He says it's one of his favorite chicken dishes.

We are trying to cut back on carbs too... so we had a jicama & black bean salad with it.
  • sabbles
    Options
    made it tonight with fat free salsa cream, over brown rice, topped with pico de gallo. so yummy!!!
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    This is one of my favorite recipes now. I've made it a bunch of ways and its so good. Everyone has to try it.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    i've been wanting to make this ever since i saw tam post it, but i cant seem to find the post lol......well now its back so imma make it tonight dagnabit!
  • denae
    Options
    This lookes easy and great! Thanks for the post!!!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    ps i've yet to dig in because its not done cooking.....but it smells sooo (insert bad word) good!!!!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    p.s. yummy
  • bates
    bates Posts: 122
    Options
    I forgot to put the taco seasoning in, but it was still really good!!!!!

*note- let it sit for about 5 minutes or more to allow sauce to thicken, its much better with thicker sauce!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sara520
    Options
    bump
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    this is fantastic - I put it in the crock pot last night before bed, so it was ready to dish up this morning to bring to work for lunch - YUM!!!! Great recipe (even though I forgot to add the sour cream this morning, that would add to the goodness)