So who else is counting through the holiday?

Options
123457»

Replies

• rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    1500 over yesterday. Not seeing any family today, so I think it's time for a really long holiday walk to burn off the extra 5,000 calories I've consumed this week :wink:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    I'm counting but not really trying to control myself. It's an interesting experiment. I'm bulking anyway but, wow. It's a good thing I don't make fudge year round.
    I'm only counting reps and sets.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I was 2800 over on Friday, 1600 on Saturday, 1600 on Sunday, and I'm back on track today!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm logging. It's a habit now and it keeps me on track.

I notice that I don't want to eat as much the next day.
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am too! I am addicted to this site! I did go over yesterday but only because I ate a piece of cake. I didn't overeat on anything else. Going to throw the remaining cake in the garbage.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I ate what I wanted and logged everything in the process....didn't go over but did have to do an extra mile yesterday! Which was good because by the time I went to walk/run my kids were making me stark raving mad and I needed a break!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Logging, counting, exercising and enjoying the new fit me! Yes, I'm eating more of my exerciese calories. Yes, I went over one day. Yes, I'm eating some sweets (though I normally don't). But this is a lifestyle change and I'm going to need to log the rest of my life. I didn't lose this weight to put it back on. No sir! I hit Onderland five days before Christmas. And I'm still in Onderland the day after Christmas. YIPPEE!!!!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have logged everything :)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I am logging through the holidays, Christmas Eve was ok since I worked so hard shopping, cooking and cleaning that I burned lots but Christmas was harder. I kept under on the first and probably was under maintenance Yesterday. Today I got a long walk in. I am a bit worried about all the sweets sent to us though. Not sure how to handle them since I just want to get back to normal. It is easier to exercise through the New Years than at Christmas. I didn't check all my friends updates in the last two days but am doing that now.